Funeral Poems - Poems For Funeral
Poems about funeral. You can read the best funeral poems. Browse through all funeral poems.
37.Let Me Go
When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me a little, but not for long
And not with your head bowed low
Remember the love that once we shared
Miss me, but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take
And each must go alone.
It's all part of the master plan
A step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick at heart
Go the friends we know.
Laugh at all the things we used to do
Miss me, but let me go.
When I am dead my dearest
Sing no sad songs for me
Plant thou no roses at my head
Nor shady cypress tree
Be the green grass above me
With showers and dewdrops wet
And if thou wilt remember
And if thou wilt, forget.
I shall not see the shadows,
I shall not fear the rain;
I shall not hear the nightingale
Sing on as if in pain;
And dreaming through the twilight
That doth not rise nor set,
Haply I may remember,
And haply may forget. read more »
38.There Is No Death
There is no death! The stars go down
To rise upon some other shore,
And bright in heaven's jeweled crown
They shine forevermore. read more »
39.If I can stop one heart from breaking,
If I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain, read more »
40.There Is No Night Without A Dawning
No winter without a spring
And beyond the dark horizon
Our hearts will once more sing ….
For those who leave us for a while read more »
41.You've Just Walked On Ahead Of Me
And I've got to understand
You must release the ones you love
And let go of their hand.
I try and cope the best I can read more »
42.Into My Heart an Air that Kills
Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those? read more »
43.Sonnet 60: Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end;
Each changing place with that which goes before,
In sequent toil all forwards do contend. read more »
44.To Laugh Often and Much
To laugh often and much;
to win the respect of the intelligent people
and the affection of children;
to earn the appreciation of honest critics read more »
45.So Many Different Lengths Of Time
How long does a man live after all?
A thousand days or only one?
One week or a few centuries?
How long does a man spend living or dying read more »
He has achieved success
who has lived well,
laughed often, and loved much; read more »
47.Warm Summer Sun
Warm summer sun,
Shine kindly here,
Warm southern wind,
Blow softly here. read more »
48.Break, break, break
Break, break, break,
On thy cold gray stones, O Sea!
And I would that my tongue could utter read more »
New Funeral Poems
- You're Not Allowed To Attend My Funeral, TheSilent Loudness
- Rest My Body In The Know Of Mine, Mpho Wordsworth Leteng
- Pall Bearers Hedgehogs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Old Verses, Radclyffe Hall
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- IF I DIE YOUNG, Master Mabunda
- His Alone, Marites C. Cayetano
- Funeral Of A Friend, Randy McClave
- Oh For The Forte Of The Notes, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Hedgehog's Funeral, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The funeral is done, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Offered On A Corpse, Sangnam Nam
- The humanist funeral, Peter Hall
- Freedom's Memorial, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Two Invitations, praneeth remidi
- Let Me Embrace Lonely Distance, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- My Funeral Pen, Lyn Paul
- Never Mourn At My Funeral, Adesitimi Taiwo Damilola
- funeral bells, Ailish Canning
- Funerals Are For The Living, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Bedside Viduals For Who?, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Epitaph, Saiom Shriver
- Death Of The World, Dave Alan Walker
- Funerals, Marites C. Cayetano
- Funerals Are For The Living, Syed Ahmed Shah
- Their uses, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- profits choice, Ken Moore
- Day and Age, Kaio Clark
- Futile Funeral, Jessica Stubbs
- Light, Muhammad Shanazar
- Change, Fae Sebastian
- I had a thought on your funeral..., Anshul Gupta
- Senryu-44, Dr John Celes
- After the Funeral, Shalom Freedman
- Gratitude For Future, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Funerals are a Festival, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- How important a woman is!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Happiness-Sadness Diamante, Philip Doolittle
- the mother sparrow grieves upon the unti.., RIC S. BASTASA
- The Slanders!, sundaram chandrakalaadhar
- Fear's Funeral, tony haynes
- A Prayer for Dad (memorial day memorial .., Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Until We Again Rendezvous, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Armies Of Ghosts, Naveed Akram
- My window frames, Tentative Poet
- THAT LONELY FUNERAL, Aldo Kraas
- notification of the death of alberto, RIC S. BASTASA
- I Was Always Beaten, Patti Masterman
- WORLD DESTRUCTION, DICKSON MSETI
- My Funeral, Aftab Bashir
- THEY CRIED AT HER FUNERAL, Aldo Kraas
- THAT FUNERAL PROCESSION, Aldo Kraas
- at the funeral they cried, charlotte marie peachey
- Epilogue 14, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Funeral Pyre, john mcleish
- loneliness, in two simple shapes, RIC S. BASTASA
- SOMEONE HERE KNOWS YOU, Aldo Kraas
- A Problem With Living Too Long, Lone Dog
- HIS FUNERAL SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Life and Death, Alex Lewis
- IT HURTS ME SO MUCH TO THINK, Aldo Kraas
- A funeral Procession, john tiong chunghoo
- A Song For My Funeral, Suchoon Mo_
- Funeral Train, Judd David
- The Lord of Stripes, Jeffrey McCambridge
- The Funeral Bell, Francis Duggan
- ### Unsettled, Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca ..
- Funeral Of John F Kennedy, O Anna Niemus
- Funeral Weather, Narcissus Starlight
- my father's blessing, RIC S. BASTASA
- Blessing, RIC S. BASTASA
- Don't cry at your Funeral, Roger Naya
- *Funeral Song*, Alien Girl
- funerals, kayla garett
- carpe diem