Poem about funeral. You can read the best funeral poems. Browse through all funeral poems.
So tonight I will toast at your funeral.
Because we knew this wouldn’t end well.
Lately I’ve began to look and see.
That we are lost in our own history.
Times will change and lives will spend
Harvests will come and wounds shall mend
Hearts will blaze with the past no more,
We’ll seek the future, but it wont come
I ask for peace yet receive none,
And now the present has come undone
Now time has shown itself to be a demon that’s cursed
And yet we know that we still haven’t seen the worst.
I walked along and couldn’t tell
That my sorrow dies with every word.
Truthfully is say no more, and with a smile I toast….at your funeral. read more »
62.The Funeral Bell
The funeral bell is ringing a reminder of our mortality
Farewelling a deceased soul one day 'twill ring for me
Ringing in the stillness of this cool Autumn day
Across the rural city in the morning damp and gray. read more »
63.Some they avoided a poor ant's funeral
No drums, no marching and no bugles,
Not much crowd as expected
Only few relatives behind the anthill.
The President of ants has sent a deepest sympathy read more »
64.Achilles And The Slaying Of Hector
Achilles took the slain body of proud Prince Hector
slit holes through warrior corpse ankles and proceeded
to drag Hector’s defeated slain body behind his chariot
an ignoble act of revenge bitterness hate anger contempt read more »
65.Blaney's Last Directions
It is usual
for people in this country
(out of pretended respect
but rather from an impertinent curiosity) read more »
66.Kerry, in memoriam
take him home to Ellerston read more »
67.What is Black?
What is Black?
Black is the night,
Closing in around you read more »
68.Funerals Are For The Living
funerals for family friends
to pay public last respects
to comfort living are funerals read more »
69.Mingom Treatment If Possible
Your morning cried
made me want to die
I like to die with the water hen
with the turtle the porpoises read more »
70.Chambers (Funeral Home and Crematorium) House of Horrors
Forty body bags thrown atop with each other
Labeled for cremation
Among them were women, men, children, fathers, mothers, sister and brothers
To be burnt to ash, that was their destination, read more »
71.5ense of Happyness
you can't see the sun if you're staring at the ground
and all is dark from behind closed eyes.
the birds do sing, louder than sorrow; read more »
The death, end of the life journey
But not the end itself
The joining of self to the universe
The place of oblivion we can't explain. read more »
New Funeral Poems
- Rest My Body In The Know Of Mine, Mpho Wordsworth Leteng
- Pall Bearers Hedgehogs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Old Verses, Radclyffe Hall
- IF I DIE YOUNG, Master Mabunda
- His Alone, Marites C. Cayetano
- Funeral Of A Friend, Randy McClave
- Final Conspiracy, James B. Earley
- O My Fate, Aftab Alam
- Oh For The Forte Of The Notes, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Hedgehog's Funeral, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The funeral is done, Emmanuel George Cefai
- No, Emeyazia Iwe Chukwudi
- Offered On A Corpse, Sangnam Nam
- The humanist funeral, Peter Hall
- Freedom's Memorial, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- What Will Stay Forever?, Alfred Hans Bbrandis
- Two Invitations, praneeth remidi
- the story of the mad man, RIC S. BASTASA
- Let Me Embrace Lonely Distance, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- My Funeral Pen, Lyn Paul
- Never Mourn At My Funeral, Adesitimi Taiwo Damilola
- funeral bells, Ailish Canning
- Funerals Are For The Living, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Bedside Viduals For Who?, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Epitaph, Saiom Shriver
- Death Of The World, Dave Alan Walker
- Funerals, Marites C. Cayetano
- Funerals Are For The Living, Syed Ahmed Shah
- Their uses, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- profits choice, Ken Moore
- Funeral Becomes a Must, Roseville Nidea
- Futile Funeral, Jessica Stubbs
- Light, Muhammad Shanazar
- Change, Fae Sebastian
- I had a thought on your funeral..., Anshul Gupta
- Senryu-44, Dr John Celes
- After the Funeral, Shalom Freedman
- Gratitude For Future, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Funerals are a Festival, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- How important a woman is!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Happiness-Sadness Diamante, Philip Doolittle
- the mother sparrow grieves upon the unti.., RIC S. BASTASA
- The Slanders!, sundaram chandrakalaadhar
- Fear's Funeral, tony haynes
- A Prayer for Dad (memorial day memorial .., Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Until We Again Rendezvous, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Armies Of Ghosts, Naveed Akram
- My window frames, Tentative Poet
- THAT LONELY FUNERAL, Aldo Kraas
- notification of the death of alberto, RIC S. BASTASA
- I Was Always Beaten, Patti Masterman
- My Funeral, Aftab Bashir
- THEY CRIED AT HER FUNERAL, Aldo Kraas
- THAT FUNERAL PROCESSION, Aldo Kraas
- at the funeral they cried, charlotte marie peachey
- Epilogue 14, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Funeral Pyre, john mcleish
- loneliness, in two simple shapes, RIC S. BASTASA
- SOMEONE HERE KNOWS YOU, Aldo Kraas
- A Problem With Living Too Long, Lone Dog
- HIS FUNERAL SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Life and Death, Alex Lewis
- IT HURTS ME SO MUCH TO THINK, Aldo Kraas
- A funeral Procession, john tiong chunghoo
- A Song For My Funeral, Suchoon Mo_
- Funeral Train, Judd David
- The Lord of Stripes, Jeffrey McCambridge
- The Funeral Bell, Francis Duggan
- ### Unsettled, Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca ..
- Funeral Of John F Kennedy, O Anna Niemus
- Funeral Weather, Narcissus Starlight
- my father's blessing, RIC S. BASTASA
- Blessing, RIC S. BASTASA
- Don't cry at your Funeral, Roger Naya
- carpe diem