Funeral Poems - Poems For Funeral
Poems about funeral. You can read the best funeral poems. Browse through all funeral poems.
A Death In The Opposite House! - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
[Mother-that was the bank where we deposited our hurts and worries.]-Thomas De Witt Talmage
I was sitting on a small chair
in the patio,
Like bygone Seafarer days on ship's deck?
And my beloved boils the Asparagus for tonight
in the kitchenette.
I count secretly who crawls to the funeral house?
A lady with an umbrella in this late evening drizzle
Squeezing my hand that resembles Ms.E-death in my nightmare,
inquires me; 'Honey! Funeral is here? '
I pointed out her the front house with my index finger
and murmured to myself 'Thank God! still I breath comfortable here? '
*Yesterday's Tuesday, April24,2012 @ 10: 00a.m. I scribbled this on a piece of paper in UMass Memorial University Campus, Worcester.
While I was waiting for my Colonoscopy test carries out by Doctor
Christopher Marshall, MD.My dear Mom! part of your humble dream comes true as I touched for the first time in my life, the campus soil, but I am sorry that 's not for your dreamy studies and for my sudden Endoscopy?
Comments about A Death In The Opposite House! by nimal dunuhinga
Poems About Funeral
- 251. A Death In The Opposite House! , nimal dunuhinga
- 252. The Voyeuristic , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 253. No Feedback , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 254. The Slanders! , sundaram chandrakalaadhar
- 255. The Mother Sparrow Grieves Upon The Unti.. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 256. Doomed Padre , oskar hansen
- 257. Love Unrequested , oskar hansen
- 258. Not There To Indict , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 259. Shards Of Memories , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 260. All Our Days Are Pretty And Lovely , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 261. A Pauper Died. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 262. That Ugly Mess Around Us Anytime , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 263. If I Die Young , john chizoba vincent
- 264. Heavy Sweat* , Is It Poetry
- 265. Laughter , gershon hepner
- 266. Gravestoned , Charles Hice
- 267. Rot Stuff , Ramona Thompson
- 268. Uncle , David Lewis Paget
- 269. It's Best To Leave Cootie Alone , Donal Mahoney
- 270. Rooks , Pete Crowther
- 271. How , Sam Byron
- 272. The Grand Funeral , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 273. With Whom And Why (Post Post Modern Poet.. , Sadiqullah Khan
- 274. Tales Of A Wayside Inn : Part 1. The The.. , Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- 275. Tales Of A Wayside Inn : Part 1. The The.. , Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- 276. She Smiled With Me At A Stranger's Funer.. , nimal dunuhinga
- 277. Immediate Relief , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 278. When Death Comes To Those We Love , Bill Grace
- 279. Light , Muhammad Shanazar
- 280. Their Uses , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 281. April Ate , Charles Hice
- 282. Why Do I Write? , sheena blackhall
- 283. Questioning Death , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 284. No Posthumous Gratitude , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 285. Burning All Desire , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 286. Morose Scents , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 287. The Severest Agony , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 288. Seasonal , Palas Kumar Ray
- 289. Six Hundred Million From Soon To Be Dead.. , Luke Easter
- 290. Ordeal By Fire , Valmiki
- 291. Mahabharata, Book Xi - Funeral Rite , Veda Vyasa
- 292. Sleeping Dogs , Morgan Michaels
- 293. I Tired, But I Will Not Give Up , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 294. I Am Tired, But I Will Not Give Up , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 295. What Ignominy , Sadiqullah Khan
- 296. O My Fate , Aftab Alam
- 297. My Funeral , Denis Martindale
- 298. Autumn Leaves , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 299. The Parting Of The Partner. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 300. A Pitiable Glory , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
New Funeral Poems
- Lovers On Blankets Of Unforgiving Lies, paul bamberger
- Goodnight Ronnie Corbett And Celestial R.., Stanley Collymore
- The Funeral Bell Is Tolling, Francis Duggan
- A Humbling Thing, Francis Duggan
- We Met At A Funeral., Maya Hanson
- A Final Farewell, Francis Duggan
- Don't Come To My Funeral, Hebert Logerie
- The Funeral Hasn’t Yet Been Shouldered, Muhammad Shanazar
- Saying Goodbye In A Funeral, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Rest My Body In The Know Of Mine, Mpho Wordsworth Leteng