Funeral Poems - Poems For Funeral
Poems about funeral. You can read the best funeral poems. Browse through all funeral poems.
Girl Half Full - Poem by Delilah Miller
I didn't need Bob's judgemental eyes
And I told him so.
Because I was in between grief,
anger and other abstract words.
I could tell he really knows
that I'm ready to cry at the dropp of a leaf,
because they're the same color as Mike's crazy ties.
Let's talk about it, let's lighten your soul.
Let's not, I just want to hear holy words.
What, you've never ached before?
I told Bob to stop with the knowing sighs,
because I know he's grieved before, perhaps even more.
I can't fight the tears anymore;
I told Bob I never felt so empty; he told me I'm a glass half full.
During my dead boyfriend's funeral, I know
Bob, the funeral director, would drink me if he could.
I say it quietly, something dry and tart.
And Bob touches my waist and I feel, instead of decency,
Bob's breath, hot as hell,
on my cheek as he remarks
that my dead boyfriend would've said so.
But then again, I loved Mike's judgemental eyes
because I always looked, especially in black, so damn good.
Comments about Girl Half Full by Delilah Miller
Poems About Funeral
- 301. Girl Half Full , Delilah Miller
- 302. Sadness , Sarah Adams
- 303. Cold Winter , Hadyn Rodriguez
- 304. Before I Died, I Lived , Tafadzwa Jacha
- 305. Wish , RUP POKHAREL
- 306. On Yesternight , Aimee Fyfe
- 307. In Black , Joyce Sutphen
- 308. 'Aahhh! ' , Faran Khalid
- 309. Funeral , Kristina Bowman
- 310. When I Die , Trinidad Villafranca
- 311. Crying Here (Pleas Read) , Melissa Schreuder
- 312. Futile Funeral , Jessica Stubbs
- 313. Act Of Contrition , Simon Quperlier
- 314. White Rose , Vanita Allgood
- 315. Funeral Procession , Angela Wybrow
- 316. Funerals And Marriages , Robin S Ngangom
- 317. Grace Softly Falls Onto Thee , Cait Whisler
- 318. Murder Is A Disease , Magenta Jones
- 319. My Funeral , Wensislaus Mbirimi
- 320. A Problem With Living Too Long , Lone Dog
- 321. What Will Stay Forever? , Alfred Hans Bbrandis
- 322. A La Memoria Desgraciada Del Joven Liter.. , Jose Zorrilla y Moral
- 323. Tenderness , Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- 324. Rest My Body In The Know Of Mine , Mpho Wordsworth Leteng
- 325. Let Me Embrace Lonely Distance , Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- 326. Play Jolly Music At My Funeral , Richard Greene
- 327. Cab Driver! (A Funny Story) , Edwin Drood
- 328. My Funeral , Matthew Densley
- 329. Lament , Betsy Sholl
- 330. The Death Of Night , Ndrek Gjini
- 331. The Poor Fisherman , Alcaeus of Mytilene
- 332. Don'T Cry At Your Funeral , Roger Naya
- 333. I Was Once A Poet , Cyrus Mahan
- 334. Would Anyone Miss Me? , Runni McDaniel
- 335. Gamal Abdul Nasser , nadia abduljabbar
- 336. Loving Angels Instead , george obizulike (poet ivy) ..
- 337. Funeral Flower , Miss Fairytale
- 338. My Funeral , Aftab Bashir
- 339. A Song For My Funeral , Suchoon Mo_
- 340. At The Funeral They Cried , charlotte marie peachey
- 341. Funeral Bells , Ailish Canning
- 342. Weasel Words With Easy Starts Are Not Th.. , Sean Joyce
- 343. His Alone , Marites C. Cayetano
- 344. Procession , Sonny Rainshine
- 345. Sorry I Missed Your Funeral. , Nangamso Ndikandika
- 346. Writing The Words , Rachel Brewer
- 347. Ending , William Pryor
- 348. Others May Be Better , Kris Mercer
- 349. A Crying Monk , U Win Kyi
- 350. We Got It All Wrong , Scott Campbell
New Funeral Poems
- The Funeral Hasn’t Yet Been Shouldered, Muhammad Shanazar
- Saying Goodbye In A Funeral, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Onward Into The Darkness, Anthony Daniels
- Rest My Body In The Know Of Mine, Mpho Wordsworth Leteng
- Finally Hope Fades Away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Master, Aftab Alam
- When I Think About Death, Cassie Kinney
- A Coffin, But Where Is The Dead Person?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No Pockets On My Clothes(Final Copy), alexander opicho
- No Poeckets On My Clothes, alexander opicho
- carpe diem