Poem about future. You can read the best future poems. Browse through all future poems.
Memories of the past
I can’t seem to grasp
The futures nearing fast
Why won’t these memories last?
And why do I fear?
The future coming near
Slipping of a tear
The futures already here
So this ‘future’ now has come
My memory, slowly undone
And me, slowly numb
To this person I’ve become
A fear that I would change
I thought I’d stay the same
And who could take the blame
Then someone with the name
Enthusiastic, used to be
Modesty, you’d never see
Irony, yes that was me
Lovable, well maybe
Yelling out ‘I’m Emily! ’
So who am I now?
I’d like to know how
Make these memories last
Maybe someday, I’ll figure me out
But who am I now? read more »
I am timeless like Shakespeare, though I'm writing this now,
But how can I be writing this now
If now became the past just now?
Really, I'm starting to think... no, I know that there is no 'now'! read more »
The only thing that scares me is the future
I could stare death in the face and laugh, but the future...
A chill runs up my spine, colder than the arctic
The thought itself is scary read more »
Sun is bright in the sky,
The old man walks and sighs.
He walks up the lane, stops and looks for a shade
Stops and takes a cold breadth; read more »
365.Has Anyone Got The Time
Dreams live far in the future,
Memories dwell back in the past,
The only time that is real,
Is now, and it surely won't last, read more »
I stand at the center of my span
And watch the river below
It's water's constant moving
Like time it never slows read more »
367.Way Into The Future
Way into the future
I got to know, jus today
That its where its going to be
One real thing, one truth of my love read more »
368.The Path Of Time
Whether of present or past
Or future if you please
The time that you portray
Moves only for yourself read more »
A poem for me
Not for you, her, them, or anybody!
No this poem is for the future me less I forget whom I must be
So my vision doesn't blur or I lose the keenness of the future I see for me read more »
370.What is Hope?
Hope is having ambitions about your future life.
Hope is being optimistic whenever there is strife.
Hope is having power over one's ambitions.
Hope is being rational in the face of superstitions. read more »
371.I Want to Be Everything to You
yesterday, i was think in rhythms
it's just like you and me to be that awesome read more »
372.It Is Never Too Late
Wake up and go; go on,
don't think of the wrong you did,
realize yourself and hold on,
think of this moment and the future ahead. read more »
New Future Poems
- That inevitable gap, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dreams to Follow, Peter S. Quinn
- A History Of The Future, Darlene Walsh
- THE FUTURE IS NOT .., Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- Future world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Kill My Faith, Gideon Arthur
- What is future, gajanan mishra
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- When Future is Gone, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Future Unheralded, Israel Dammy Ipaye
- Future, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Future, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Change, keshav chauhan
- My Goal, My Future, Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
- Fallen Future, Andrew Tom
- Our Future, Sylvia Chidi
- Future, Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
- THE UNKNOWN FUTURE, Godspower Jite
- FUTURE, SEGUN RASAKI
- Future, ajay srivastava
- Future of Straw, Ivan Chizurum Ezeigbo
- Forward To The Future, omoloja yusuf
- My Future, Abdul Wahab
- Honest Without Future; A Disaster Or Hum.., Nyein Way
- Future Never Knows Me (Song), Raabia Tabassum
- My Girl of the Future, Ben Bergeth
- I Was Going To Forgive You, Opelo Boingotlo Letshwiti
- My Future, Lekadabra Fadimu
- FUTURE, Mittur Ramprasad
- Einstein’s Future Contemplations, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Look to the future..., Naveen ...
- The Future is a Light, Anonymous Person
- The Future, Brandon Park
- Future Babies, Mark R Slaughter
- Our time is now, Ethan A. Francis
- IF I Could Skip A Few Years Ahead, James Bost
- I hope our future will be, breanna lashell brownlee
- future, Kyungdae Min
- Future's Fault, maria sudibyo
- In the Future, Ivan Ramirez N
- The Few Chore, Les Wordsmore
- forget the past?, Kayla Garner
- The Day of The Lord, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Never Fear The Past by Bo-Edward Lawrence, Bo Edward Lawrence
- the future, rufino zapata
- The antichrist, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Be ever enthused to be in touch with fut.., Bashyam Narayanan
- future, Ricky Baker
- Stuck, Dustin Charles Ihrig
- The Dust, marie armany
- Will Future Torture Or Enrapture?, Mailrangam Visvanathan Venka ..
- Past vs. Future, Wayne Bowen
- As the Future Takes Over the Past, Krazy Rae
- Future, RiRi S...
- ' ' ' ' MY BELOVED IS MINE AND I AM HIS, Dónall Dempsey
- Our Future, Istiqur Rahman
- I look, richard belis
- The future, richard belis
- future, something changing
- My Future, Jessica Williams
- dawns decay, Christopher Withers
- Look to the Future, Leah Harlow
- Future, Luna Moon
- Past, Present, Future, Jessica Goudreault
- Tie-Dye Sky, Casual Anarchy
- Future, Mahfooz Ali
- Future, Pali Girl S...
- Broken Mirror, Timothy Kashorek
- A 13 Years Old Poem, Atef Ayadi
- Can We See The Future Today? [Part 3], Julius Babarinsa
- The Ultimate Future- We Cannot Know, Shalom Freedman
- Step Into The Future., Abster Benci
- Anxiety, Floyd Crenshaw
- Past, Present, Future, Antwan Graham
- carpe diem