Future Poems - Poems For Future
Poems about future. You can read the best future poems. Browse through all future poems.
What Would We Like To Say To You? From Andrew Jackson And Claudonia Belle Rogers - Poem by Vaudaline Thomas
We read you a short message
And you asked if it came from us.
Your question made us stop and think...
That for someone so dear,
what could our message be?
What would we like to say to you?
so many thoughts are on our minds...
Instead of stopping to sort them out,
We'll let them run freely for a time.
Enjoy each moment,
Our dear and trusted friend,
For into your life
This moment will never come again.
For it, too, will join the past
And be a part of all our yesterdays,
Another experience recorded and gone,
Yet, another moment
that can help to guide our way.
We must give thought to the future
And for the future make some plans--
Yet, only a few plans,
For the future is promised to no man.
That's why the present moment
Take on such an important role,
For this very moment may determine
If we are to reach our goal.
And let this present moment
Be lived to its fullest capacity,
For this very moment
May be your bridge into eternity.
The present is indeed a bridge,
Our bridge from the past to future times,
So be sure it's strong and firm;
Make it one of a kid.
For if you are blessed, my friend
To see the dawning of tomorrow's day,
The bridge you build today
Will be a foundation to help
guide your way.
When you are blessed
With the presence of your friends
Enjoy the blessings of the moment;
It will never come again.
There will be moments
Of sorting out our yesterdays;
There will be moments
To dream of the future along the way.
There will be moments
For saying goodbye, but
Just as surely, a moment for "Hello!"
Is waiting on the tide.
Each moment has a purpose
For coming into your life.
Each moment is a precious treasure;
Put into it all your might.
Live it, enjoy it,
Let not it from you escape
By dreaming of tomorrow
Or looking back at yesterday.
We are inspired by you;
You added new depth to us.
Where joy already lived,
You brought joy abundantly.
Comments about What Would We Like To Say To You? From Andrew Jackson And Claudonia Belle Rogers by Vaudaline Thomas
Poems About Future
- 1. What Would We Like To Say To You? From.. , Vaudaline Thomas
- 2. We Just Couldnt Wait , ashley bisesi
- 3. I Want To Be Everything To You , Annie Cordelia Adams
- 4. 3..... The Past Not To Be Framed In Shad.. , Johan Fourie
- 5. I Honor You Tata , Bheki Patrik Nhlapo
- 6. Is It Me? , KrIsTiNa CoTTo
- 7. The Future , precious azuonwu
- 8. Priceless , will Philip
- 9. Way Into The Future , Umasree Raghunath
- 10. No Memories Nor No You. , Mbali Ndlovu
- 11. Yyy , northern wind
- 12. The Future Is Now , Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
- 13. Through The Desert , Olasanoye Charles
- 14. No Limit , Macy Dvirnak
- 15. Im Better Off , KrIsTiNa CoTTo
- 16. The Future , Meadow Poeticfada
- 17. Life And Love. , MarcoAndres Barros
- 18. The Thought Of... , hazel jackson
- 19. Judging Our Future Judges , Arno Le Roux
- 20. The Horrible Image Of Failure , Felix Opaleye
- 21. Festus - Xvi , Philip James Bailey
- 22. The Future , sabrina davies
- 23. From The Past To The Future , QalmeTari Misterres of Death ..
- 24. Revolution , Thistle Wargul
- 25. Where The Future Lays , Funmbi Aransiola
- 26. Untitled I , April Abigail
- 27. Age Of Empire , Colin Coplin
- 28. Jailer , FREEMAN DAVID
- 29. I Imagine Mary Somewhere In The Future , Stephen Bennett
- 30. Where Sould I Go? , Amy Jill Riley
- 31. Teaching The Hardened Youth , Lori Christensen
- 32. Time And Transcendence , Domenic Marbaniang
- 33. From The Past To The Future , Natasha Norville
- 34. Framed , Paola Degli Esposti
- 35. I Can'T Stand A Life Without You. , Chaun Allen
- 36. Is Your Future In Your Hands? , Julius Babarinsa
- 37. Children Of God , AHO Speaks
- 38. Can We See The Future Today? [part 4] , Julius Babarinsa
- 39. The Future Is Dark , Timothy Kashorek
- 40. I Remember You 'Always' , Douglas Hofmann
- 41. The Future , Khaleel Steir
- 42. The Apocrypha Of William O'shaunessy: Bo.. , Peter Boyle
- 43. Dimension Merge , Orlando Belo
- 44. Pasted! (January 10 2011) , juggalette Tiffany ann
- 45. 113. Unknown Horizons , Praveen Kumar In Shobha Priya
- 46. The Pacesetters , Bamisaye Adeniran
- 47. Looking To The Future , AaI Harvey
- 48. Holding Progress , Roumiana Dancheva
- 49. Love Bleeds , Tanveer Sharma
- 50. Mini Quotes , Innocent Angel
New Future Poems
- Greater Than Dionysus, Anthony Cavuoti
- Children Of The World (Speech), Melvina Germain
- Then/Now, Ray Nicholson
- What Does The Future Have In Store For Me?, Ali Rahimi
- Forward Versus Backward, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Myth Of Keeping Universal Time (Opin.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Your Future Is, gajanan mishra
- The Future, Kenneth Maswabi
- Thoughts And Dreams, christie dennis
- Only A Cycle Of Doom, Ezediuno Louis Odinakaose
- carpe diem