Girl Poems - Poems For Girl
Poems about girl. You can read the best girl poems. Browse through all girl poems.
Introducing... Me! - Poem by Lydie Mathers
I am the woman who was the girl who thought she was alone.
The same girl that pretended to be the life of our group to stay on top.
The girl who was everyone's friend even though I did not like myself very much.
I was the girl who thought that love only came in one form.
So I used it to my advantage and ended up scorned.
I was the girl that found herself in trouble too deep to be fished out.
I was the girl who grew up too fast with no way out.
I had to grow, so that I might learn to be the mother I needed to be.
I was the girl who was a child-mother with only my own mother there for me.
The girl who was afraid to pout who had to be always brave.
The girl who felt as if I never got but only gave.
I was the girl who made all her own choices and stood up to take responsibility.
I was the girl who told the world how dare you judge her because of me.
Now I am the woman who, will fight the very devil for my childrens lives.
I fought him for two of my babies and won, my fourth in God's arms lay.
I am the woman who will stand up and shout for what I believe.
The woman who learned the hard way there is no reprieve.
I am the woman who finally learned how to love herself.
And in doing so found true love at last.
I am the woman who is the life of the party now.
The woman that has few real friends, but they matter more then they did then.
I am the woman who can cry and know it will be alright.
I am the woman who can say,
I am beautiful today.
If not for one woman who was there to help show me how.
I would not be the woman standing here now.
My Mother is the woman in me who I long to be.
My Mother is the woman I emmulate and hope my girls will come to be like.
She is stronger then Breast Cancer. Stronger then Divorce.
Stronger then all the trials I put her through.
If she were not here today what would I do?
Comments about Introducing... Me! by Lydie Mathers
Poems About Girl
- 351. Introducing... Me! , Lydie Mathers
- 352. 'My Favorite Girl' , Kevin Wang
- 353. Nigeria Girl , Adewale Ajakanri
- 354. I Love You , Karen Amador
- 355. Lonely Girl , celia sanchez
- 356. The Song , jenn davis
- 357. This Girl , chellie font
- 358. Just A Stupid Boy&Girl , ackh 4ever
- 359. Sharing , Moses Kainwo
- 360. The Girl In The Corner , Marla bear
- 361. She The Kind A Girl , Jessica lee Workman
- 362. The Hurt Little Girl , charity howard
- 363. That Girl , vickie fuhriman
- 364. Blackbird Down , Alyssa Lynn
- 365. Double Take , ivyjean patten brayfield
- 366. That Girl , Chase Dryden
- 367. Somewhere This , Eli Siegel
- 368. The Creek , Zaynah Gatling
- 369. Could It Be? , Sarina Manning
- 370. I Can'T Help Myself , Andrew Long
- 371. Love And Beauty , Dennis Marshman
- 372. My Little Is Gone (But Not Forgotten) , Robert Rumery
- 373. Schizophrenia Shirlee , BEAU GOLDEN
- 374. At War With Love (But I’m Losin’ Ground) , Helen C Capan
- 375. For Every.... , Robin Parker
- 376. Stripped , Lisa Goycochea
- 377. Vietnam; August 1970 A.D , Steve Trimmer
- 378. Country Girl , LongLive BrokenHeart
- 379. My Girl. , SEGUN RASAKI
- 380. Suicide , stacey joy
- 381. Some Romantics , punit jain
- 382. Summer , Christian Lacdael
- 383. I'M Dead , Fiona Kennedy
- 384. Little Princess , kasarah fichter
- 385. The Story Of A Girl , Esmie Bonilla
- 386. Her Last Cry For Help , Kylee Bartz
- 387. Im That Girl... , Khyrstyana Jett
- 388. I'M The Girl Who! , Icka black
- 389. Sad Story , Bootiful Kid
- 390. Real Love! ! ! , D.A. Woods
- 391. Mz.Pretty Girl! ! ! , Emily Scott
- 392. This Girl I Love , Nick Garrett
- 393. His Girl , Ocean Myranda
- 394. Smile , dolan murphy
- 395. The Day Life Ended , Ryann Holland
- 396. Heart Of This Girl , Krissy Hall
- 397. Girl Of My Dreams , sham zayas
- 398. The Pearl , Kelvin Eldtho
- 399. I Want To Be Her , Anna Rushlau
- 400. Time Of Our Life , Jojo JAC
New Girl Poems
- If He Had Been Younger, Terry Dawson
- Girl Of The Seasons, Terry Dawson
- This Kind Of Girl, Gladys Ombati
- The Girl, Eljess Rey Cadiz
- For The Girl Who's Been In Hell, Terry Dawson
- The Dancing Girl, Terry Dawson
- Courageous Girl (About A Blind Elephant), Terry Dawson
- That Girl, Chontia Bailey
- Want To Meet A Girl, lee fones
- I'Ve Met A Girl, Terry Dawson
- carpe diem