Poem about graduate. You can read the best graduate poems. Browse through all graduate poems.
325.TBC.. =/ All about me and my wishes..
There's one thing I'd like to change about myself,
There's one thing I want to be free of,
I want my low self esteem to leave me.
I want to be able to wear something and think the best.
I don't want to worry about my weight and my appearance any longer.
I'd rather be able to wear just a t-shirt without a big, baggy hoodie hanging over my shoulders.
I would like to live my life with self confidence.
I wish I could speak in front of lots of people or just a little,
Without turning redder than ever and studdering.
I wish I could sing at least one solo by the end of my senior year,
Without choking and my nerves kicking in..
I want to be able to speak up for myself,
Without forgetting my words.
If only I could wish away my fears,
And live life to the fullest.
I wish I could breathe regularly,
Instead of fearing for an asthma attack to come around the corner.
I wish I could have graduated on time,
Instead of graduating next year..when I'm twenty. read more »
326.Dedicated To My Mom
It didn’t hurt when, I failed my freshman year
I knew that in a way I had to so our family can stay together
It didn’t hurt when I had to go live with my dad
I knew it was best and I would be able to with you again read more »
327.Live life to the fullest
Remember when you were little?
It seems so long ago.
There were a lot of big changes it seemed.
Like your first christmas, first birthday, first everything. read more »
328.Are you proud yet?
i made it many miles without you i can make it farther i know i can
you never taught me how to ride a bike but i know how
you never helped me with my homework but i got A's
you never there to give me advice but i handled it without you read more »
329.Death Lives In Graven Contrasted Words (2011)
Death Lives In Graven Contrasted Words (2011)
God, dig out this heart, so full of boiling turmoil,
Feel the pain reigning inside flowing flaming veins. read more »
</></>On the verge of a cliff
imbibing beauty pristine
of depths of nature read more »
331.Perhaps S t u d e n t
SUPER STUDENT I’ve known from a public school in our town
Like other girls she loves to walk around
But she preferred to focus on her studies than to have fun
Perhaps everything she does was orderly plan read more »
332.A stolen Dream
When many mouths gather to mock me,
i left their sullen street
seeking for another chance at
the zero zenith zone as my tired emaciated slippers read more »
O, my daughter, your lights rise in front of my eyes,
Your love more than seas and more than rivers, read more »
White highlighted by purple and gold
upon our arrival, we nervously walked through the threshold
her arm safely secured
the couple that would never be read more »
As i sit here in this prison cell
I wonder what was and who's doing so well.
As her life progresses, mine stands still, read more »
336.clarity in reality
you could bump into a stranger, look into their eyes for 1 second and
know your in love...
you could get married, have 3 children and spend more than 20 years read more »
New Graduate Poems
- A certificate without a job, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Difference, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Did it!, Christina Phan
- The Gift Of Graduation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Buying Years, Lore Me34
- We All Graduate, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Providence (quatrain), Troy Ulysses Davis
- Memories Of Graduation Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Graduation, Rebecca Succes
- Graduate At Last, Enebeli Prada
- SCHOOL OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- That's what causing problems in our world, Sam Arjomandi
- High School, Justin Reamer
- Acorn Fall, Saiom Shriver
- Congradulations Graduate, Cece Chisolm
- Seated At D, RIC S. BASTASA
- One Day, shane joe
- A Graduate, ijlal haider
- graduation, akingbehin daniel murphy
- Senior Year, Raeven Young
- Get Closer To You, Bashyam Narayanan
- Watch Your Ass, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Graduated and The Educated, Han Min Ohn
- It Takes A Celebration, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Orthodox Mysticism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- May 17,2010, Fred McDonald
- Anticipation, Fred McDonald
- an old college picture, RIC S. BASTASA
- rebrand, samuel abimbola aladetan
- Information Plateau, Ivan Donn Carswell
- Your Crimes of Amnesia, Robert Rorabeck
- A Life, Alan DeCara
- I can imagine you, david lessard
- past, present and future, gershon hepner
- graduation, Zubaida Boland
- ON YOUR GRADUATION DAY, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- bI Asked God, Barry A. Lanier
- Without A Shield, Charles Wax
- deaths of graduates, Innocent Masina Nkhonyo
- You Are Not Better Than I., Michael Gale
- CHOO CHOO PAPA, Aldo Kraas
- Outlaw To Me, Danny, Robert Rorabeck
- We Graduated, John Ricci
- Friend, You're Hurt!, Kimmy Olson
- Wishing For The Past, Kimmy Olson
- Turn the Tragedy Into Comedy, Hana 1225
- 59 Action, Saiom Shriver
- Graduating, April Jones
- '08' Graduate, Chris Hall
- High School Sweethearts(at that time), Ashley Wakefield
- He's So Sick, Chelsea Houston
- 8th Grade, teiaire patrick
- summer time, Griffin Mahan
- The Ungrateful Nanny, micah onowighose
- Two Years, Alixis Whitwer
- Hard Times (from Michigan), Diana Poems
- Life After Graduation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- French Battalions, Michael Pruchnicki
- Photo of Schoolboys, Michael Pruchnicki
- Even with a College Graduate, Jerry Abrahamson
- The Panhandler, Jerry Newman
- the love, Terrin Fuller
- ROCKABILLY SONG, Aldo Kraas
- LIFE, Ray Lucero
- Friends for life, Make A Wish
- Alone..., CASA WILSON
- ALVIDA, CHANDRA RAMSAHOI
- Graduation Day, Yuvarani Sami
- SHE IS ALL GROWN UP NOW, Aldo Kraas
- Graduate, The, Alison Smith
- Maria... Maria! ! !, Kay Barcelon
- Class of 08, Kamilah Samuels
- carpe diem