Poem about graduate. You can read the best graduate poems. Browse through all graduate poems.
I was born to parents who had honors.
I studied in school with honors.
I played sports with honors.
I graduated from college with honors.
I drive with honors.
I work with honors.
I write with honors.
I walk with honors.
I travel with honors.
I sit with honors.
I speak with honors.
I served my country with honors.
I taught with honors.
I retired with honors.
I was buried with honors. read more »
i Don't wanna be another statistic
some girl who has no money
who steals to help and support
a girl who has nothing read more »
339.Are you proud yet?
i made it many miles without you i can make it farther i know i can
you never taught me how to ride a bike but i know how
you never helped me with my homework but i got A's
you never there to give me advice but i handled it without you read more »
340.Death Lives In Graven Contrasted Words (2011)
Death Lives In Graven Contrasted Words (2011)
God, dig out this heart, so full of boiling turmoil,
Feel the pain reigning inside flowing flaming veins. read more »
</></>On the verge of a cliff
imbibing beauty pristine
of depths of nature read more »
342.Perhaps S t u d e n t
SUPER STUDENT I’ve known from a public school in our town
Like other girls she loves to walk around
But she preferred to focus on her studies than to have fun
Perhaps everything she does was orderly plan read more »
It began with a kiss of love
graduated to nine months of
mixed feelings which ended
in hours of horrible pains and read more »
Ten years ago
I graduated from high school.
One of twenty seniors
sitting in two rows read more »
A girl grows up and graduates from school
Gets away from everything that was cruel
With robe and cap dressed with pride
She feels its her time to shine read more »
We use'to go to farm and market
With our doors and windows open'
We use'to go to school and graduate read more »
She yearned for something unpredictable
something beyond the boring fragrance
of perfectly triangulated composites
in complementary colors and graduated height. read more »
348.Performed Upon The Wall Of Shade
I stood there with ecstacy,
Expecting, nothing but to see
You standing by me, holding
My hand, feeling the graduating read more »
New Graduate Poems
- A certificate without a job, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Difference, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Did it!, Christina Phan
- The Gift Of Graduation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Buying Years, Lore Me34
- We All Graduate, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Providence (quatrain), Troy Ulysses Davis
- Memories Of Graduation Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Graduation, Rebecca Succes
- Graduate At Last, Enebeli Prada
- SCHOOL OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- That's what causing problems in our world, Sam Arjomandi
- High School, Justin Reamer
- Acorn Fall, Saiom Shriver
- Congradulations Graduate, Cece Chisolm
- Seated At D, RIC S. BASTASA
- One Day, shane joe
- A Graduate, ijlal haider
- graduation, akingbehin daniel murphy
- Senior Year, Raeven Young
- Get Closer To You, Bashyam Narayanan
- Watch Your Ass, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Graduated and The Educated, Han Min Ohn
- It Takes A Celebration, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Orthodox Mysticism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- May 17,2010, Fred McDonald
- Anticipation, Fred McDonald
- an old college picture, RIC S. BASTASA
- rebrand, samuel abimbola aladetan
- Information Plateau, Ivan Donn Carswell
- Your Crimes of Amnesia, Robert Rorabeck
- A Life, Alan DeCara
- I can imagine you, david lessard
- past, present and future, gershon hepner
- graduation, Zubaida Boland
- ON YOUR GRADUATION DAY, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- bI Asked God, Barry A. Lanier
- Without A Shield, Charles Wax
- deaths of graduates, Innocent Masina Nkhonyo
- You Are Not Better Than I., Michael Gale
- CHOO CHOO PAPA, Aldo Kraas
- Outlaw To Me, Danny, Robert Rorabeck
- We Graduated, John Ricci
- Friend, You're Hurt!, Kimmy Olson
- Wishing For The Past, Kimmy Olson
- Turn the Tragedy Into Comedy, Hana 1225
- 59 Action, Saiom Shriver
- Graduating, April Jones
- '08' Graduate, Chris Hall
- High School Sweethearts(at that time), Ashley Wakefield
- He's So Sick, Chelsea Houston
- 8th Grade, teiaire patrick
- summer time, Griffin Mahan
- The Ungrateful Nanny, micah onowighose
- Two Years, Alixis Whitwer
- Hard Times (from Michigan), Diana Poems
- Life After Graduation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- French Battalions, Michael Pruchnicki
- Photo of Schoolboys, Michael Pruchnicki
- Even with a College Graduate, Jerry Abrahamson
- The Panhandler, Jerry Newman
- the love, Terrin Fuller
- ROCKABILLY SONG, Aldo Kraas
- LIFE, Ray Lucero
- Friends for life, Make A Wish
- Alone..., CASA WILSON
- ALVIDA, CHANDRA RAMSAHOI
- Graduation Day, Yuvarani Sami
- SHE IS ALL GROWN UP NOW, Aldo Kraas
- Graduate, The, Alison Smith
- Maria... Maria! ! !, Kay Barcelon
- Class of 08, Kamilah Samuels
- carpe diem