Graduation Poems - Poems For Graduation
Poems about graduation. You can read the best graduation poems. Browse through all graduation poems.
Moms are very special,
They are there to tell you to do your homework.
They give you your lunch because you forgot it.
Moms are there to embarrass you
By yelling your name at all your sports games.
Moms are there by your side
Just in case you get a boo-boo
And she can make the hurt go away
All just with one kiss.
Moms are there standing in front of the window
Watching daddy teach you how to ride a bicycle.
Moms are there sitting in the audience
Wishing you the best while you act in your first play.
Moms are there crying her eyes out
At your elementary graduation,
Whispering I Love You.
Moms are there to comfort you
When you come home crying
Because you found out that your crush is with another.
Moms are there to guide you
Through life and help you get through
All those rough times when you think you’re alone.
Moms are there crying her eyes out again
At your high school graduation
Thinking to herself that you will do great in the real world.
Knowing that you may be far away
But you will stay deep in her heart until you come home for the holiday visits.
Moms are very special they’re by your side even though
You can not see them some times.
They’re our little Angels sent to
Guide us in the right path.
So I thank you God for my mom,
Happy Mother’s Day mom
And I Love You. read more »
110.Give It To The Lord & The Rest Is History
I wonder if my child will be home on time,
After cousin Shari-Danielle’s graduation party?
I want a thirty-speed Schwinn racer is that a crime?
My report card does say twenty-two times tardy. read more »
111.>>>Noise and creativity
When I was young
I used to sit along with my friends
In a tea stall arranging the seats
Like a crescent moon read more »
A day supposed to be the happiest
The happiest at least in half a decade
And here on a molded parapet alone read more »
113.YOUR GRADUATION DAY
Your graduation day
Make me feel so great
Excellent behavior read more »
114.Our Day in April (Part 1)
When you walked through the door and into the room
I thought you were not existed
The way you looked when you smiled
My heart pounded with such aspiration, that i could almost not breathe read more »
115.live laugh love
there are three things to live for,
my happyness when my baby girl smiles,
pain, read more »
116.A True Teacher’s Reward
Graduation is the time
when any true teacher
of ability and genuine read more »
117.Class of 2007
Times have come
times have went
some were bad
some were ment read more »
118.*A WAITING GAME!
A WAITING GAME!
From the mother’s womb till the grave,
Our life is just simply one long wait! read more »
119.Malory Happy 17th Birthday
Well your 17 now
and it will be your senior year
How time has flown by
the memories are so clear read more »
People hate school.
This is a fact.
Why do you think? read more »
New Graduation Poems
- The Graduate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Graduation Class, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- We four, Bashyam Narayanan
- I Am My Father's Son and Daughter, Matthew Roeser
- Graduation...Oh boy, tabitha driskell
- YOUR GRADUATION DAY, Jose Baez
- Scared to death! !, Marissa Ford
- Graduation 2013, Marissa Ford
- Glimpse of Happiness, jairiin sag
- Graduation, Marites C. Cayetano
- Promise Of Our College Time - Triolet, S.D. TIWARI
- 'Graduation', Rabo Sanusi
- It Will Come, Stephanie Pardo
- Maybe I Wasn't Looking, Manonton Dalan
- Alex Graduation, Michael Gelb
- graduation, akingbehin daniel murphy
- Nasrudin's donkeys, Raj Arumugam
- It's Graduation, nicholas boateng
- A True Teacher’s Reward, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Graduation Day, Wade Blade
- Fourth Year, nObOdy's gIrL
- School, Wolkine Stany
- A Graduation Day Message, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Great golden chikalas graduation, Jamila.i. Bello girei
- Miss Aywa.....the history begins when yo.., Atef Ayadi
- Awaiting the bullet, Bashyam Narayanan
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic), Dorian Petersen Potter
- The death certificate, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fidgeting Courage, Ida Mustazir
- Graduation, brittany mckay
- graduation/midnight passes (2 haiku), Ben Gieske
- Bestfriends Until The End, Jessica Saylor
- Emilee, Claire Kennedy
- Relish The Time, Mittur Ramprasad
- graduation, Zubaida Boland
- Love is hard, jasmine jorden
- To Grandson Reef, Peke in Hawaii
- live laugh love, Alicia Roseberry
- Tragedy at Graduation, Gwendolyn Miller
- Friends, Jordan Barnett
- Senioritus, Kilee Burton
- Happy Graduation Day, Antonio Liao
- ON YOUR GRADUATION DAY, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Good and Bad, sapphire santiago
- ((((Proud Father)), Marvin Brato Sr
- GRADUATION, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- graduation coming soon, Nicholas Spandrel
- ang akong paboritong titser, RIC S. BASTASA
- Child Of Mine, Melanie Dickie
- The Graduate, ikhalfani solan
- No better place for Graduation, Rita Hawkins
- Haiku Bush Fate, Ken e Hall
- Graduation, MISS SEXY MAMA
- Sara, Mrs. Cynosure
- my last year, anthony kimball
- Graduation Day, Lauren Humphrey
- Graduate, Antwan Graham
- graduation (growing up), ana orozco
- I believe, christo kid francis
- Invisible Tool, Greggi Leano
- Memories, Jared Bradford
- Graduation, johnny case
- Looking Back, Brandi Lee
- GIRL ON A MOTORBIKE........., RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- Walking Through High School, ESPN CHICK
- Walking Through High School, Heather Hill
- Graduation Day, Yuvarani Sami
- Imagination, Gaz illionaire
- She Is Forgotten Pt.2 (Story), Selena Star
- Maria... Maria! ! !, Kay Barcelon
- Congrtulations, art kuttler
- Graduation, Katie O'Connell
- Malory Happy 17th Birthday, JoJo Bean
- My Wish, Little Star
- carpe diem