229.Mohamud at the Mosque - for my student upon his graduation
And some time later in the lingering
blaze of summer, in the first days
after September 11th you phoned – read more »
230.Through Mother's Eyes
Through Mother’s Eyes
© 2009 (Jim Grant Sularz) read more »
231.A B N K K B S N P L A Ko? ! - Bob ong (part 4)
'My first day in High School'
'On my first day in my first year, I was so nervous. My first friend in first year is Ronald Gonzaga. The first time we talked on the first day was on our first period...'
Naliligo sa 'first'. 'Yan ang composition ng kuya kong ex-kilabot ng Nutri Bun. Formal theme writing activity nila 'yan sa English I. Sumakit ang tiyan naming magkakapatid sa katatawa nang una naming mabasa ang masterpiece n'ya.
Pero ako, hindi comedy ang first day ko sa high school. read more »
232.A Father's Regret
A father she had loved but never seen.
A picture sent by him when she was in her teens.
A physical feature she had from his genes
She heard people say she had to be his. read more »
233.EVERYBODY SAYS I'M TOO INTENSE
Everybody says I'm too intense and I say
you sure as hell aren't.
And since I was sixteen in highschool
and before that in the local neighbourhood read more »
[Coro x4] Who am I for I am he, he who represents the Academy.
I’m going to take you thru a journey//
Ever so nice and ever so resuming// read more »
Remember little jack sprat.
Remember three little pigs.
Remember all those fairy tales
that seemed so real to us kids. read more »
236.Shattering to a million pieces help
crumbling like bread
waiting till the end read more »
237.Time Has Passed
Time has passed within this gentle spring.
Graduation is a joyful time that everyone will bring.
In this time,
bells will chime, read more »
238.Goodbye or See You Later?
For all those who cried all night because the thought it was goodbye.
For all those who said goodbye did you really mean it? read more »
239.I miss you Dad.
What do you do when all the pain won't go away?
Even though you're gone, I still have to stay. read more »
240.Malory Happy 17th Birthday
Well your 17 now
and it will be your senior year
How time has flown by
the memories are so clear read more »
New Graduation Poems
- What Does The State Give You?, Zaw Thit
- School Days, michael walker
- The Chosed One, Peter Jay Shippy
- High School Graduation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COLLEGE MEMORIES, POOJA TILWANI
- My schoolbag, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Teacher-A Student Relationship Anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Teacher-A Student Relationship, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- Graduation Class, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- paid to be a slave, Jason Callender
- Poet Kedar Nath Sharma, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So you are the man without ticket, Bashyam Narayanan
- We four, Bashyam Narayanan
- Experiment with nature, Bashyam Narayanan
- Own You've Grown, Susan Lacovara
- Alas, kassem oude
- What Happens to A Dream Realized?, nadia benjelloun
- A Drive To Gainesville, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- Time Has Passed, Casey Jarrell
- Catharsis of Filth, Robert Rorabeck
- My Wonderful Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Reason, Eunice Musiime
- I Look For An Eye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Schooled Illiterate, Maureen Alikor
- The Gift Of Graduation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Dark Matter of Graduation, Tony M Walton
- Grown to be on his own - my brother, Annie Juliet
- Sonnet Tribute: Lance Miano, Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Ma ..
- I Am My Father's Son and Daughter, Matthew Roeser
- Punctuation, Lauwo George
- 2 Funerals, ronald stroman
- >>>Noise and creativity, Abdul Wahab
- Graduating, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Determined, Marvin Brato Sr
- That's Our Song Back When, Donal Mahoney
- Three Ways of Looking at a Father, Donal Mahoney
- A B N K K B S N P L A Ko? ! - Bob ong (p.., opium lestre
- Windsor Knot, Donal Mahoney
- Crack Goes The Moon, Midnights Voice
- Flowers, Gerry Legister
- Good Times, EVON SMALL
- Friends Are Gems To Keep, LLDr. Gyd
- The Magic Box, Kaitlyn Ash
- The half doused camp fire.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- I Want Cake!, Paula Glynn
- 'Proud Father', Marvin Brato Sr
- Memories Of Graduation Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Graduation...Oh boy, tabitha driskell
- Graduation, Rebecca Succes
- Peer Pressure, Patricia Grantham
- Hand-Me-Downs, Roann Mendriq
- Congratulations to Elisa!, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Shattering to a million pieces help, Marissa Ford
- YOUR GRADUATION DAY, Jose Baez
- rent free!, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Scared to death! !, Marissa Ford
- Mathematical Concepts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 3 months!, Marissa Ford
- Sometimes Teachers Cry, Ephraim Tshilo
- The Graduation Day, Roby Chittilappilly
- All You Did For; 'Thank You' (II), Buyunde Acura Sylivester
- PARENTS PROUD, Philo Yan
- The Beauty Queens, Robert Rorabeck
- Graduation 2013, Marissa Ford
- DEAR STEVE JOBS, WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND.., premji premji
- A Mistake In Marriage, Jamiu Olanrewaju
- STYLISH RITA AND PLEASANT BOB, Suzae Chevalier
- Last Tear: (, Marissa Ford
- Zainab, Ayoub 3abd
- Altogether Too Beautiful, Robert Rorabeck
- Satisfaction is the Key of Happiness, Ramdas Bhandarkar
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem