Greed Poems - Poems For Greed
Poems about greed. You can read the best greed poems. Browse through all greed poems.
121.A Tired Single Parent Working Luxury
once upon a time since condemned...
in a less greedy materialistic world
when greed greed capitalism greed
had not plague infested an entire world...
a man went to work earned...
not a fair slice of the pie slaved
for! but at least a liveable wage paid!
while his wife at home the children raised!
twenty first century both parents are worked...
to the bone! but not enough money is made!
by both parents working for all bills to be paid?
without overtime couples are on a downward slide?
rundown depressed tired being tired extremely tired?
is a when it comes to children! luxury parents cannot afford? read more »
Even the eagles' greed have killed them!
Can you believe?
Bald eagles wet and can not fly?
Gorging themselves over wasted fish to die! read more »
Greed came to earth
along with first life
swayed by greed
opened was Pandora's box read more »
IT IS SUCH A TERRIBLE THING read more »
125.To Mat Hyuin
Fell greed begot by man, by men in numbers
lost control of themselves, became wasted
needed to fill the fell void, the darkness
in twisted desire, seeking without thinking read more »
I sit and stare at what weve become
What is society doing what has it become
Can we blame our goverment
Or should we blame ourselves read more »
What do you have at your home?
Nothing, except some desires and greed
To sooth and comfort you. read more »
I tell you greed is grasping
It roots on acid ground
Sucks the juice of the muck
Even at the last gasp read more »
129.Chocolate and Wine
The arch of greed
Casts a shadow over my gentle mind read more »
God made everything to be free and fair
and forever he'd shown us His care
and gave everyone his flair
so that the world would see and understand His glare read more »
131.On the Other Side
On the other side
He sits and reads
On the other side
He feels no greed read more »
132.Only A Donkey Would Deny Housing Crisis -new-
Yes John Key has done it
opened the door to poverty
which he and his government;
have imposed upon countless read more »
New Greed Poems
- Greed is good, Aniruddha Pathak
- Compensation, Mahendiran v..
- Roads of Pain, michael walkerjohn
- Greed is Useless, Melikhaya Zagagana
- A Tall Throat, Tony Adah
- With greed, hasmukh amathalal
- Greed Breeds Greed, Aftab Alam
- In The Swirl Of Greed, Amitava Sur
- Graven Greediness, Kumarmani Mahakul
- My Countrymen., Tony Adah
- Greed is a Deadly Vice, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Greed, Akhtar Jawad
- Greed, Neela Nath
- Desist From Greed., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let me not to the land of bills, Saheb Mohapatra
- The Seed, Katherine Perry
- Greed, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- greed and selflessness, Nikhil Parekh
- AN ODE TO GREED, MATLOOB BUKHARI
- Greed Or Fame Isn't Everything, Toshie Nohara
- Greed, yvonne campbell
- The murder most foul, Aniruddha Pathak
- What If We Are Not Ready?, Margaret Moran
- Haiku...Devil’s Disciple...Greed, Ken e Hall
- Greed Promotes The Rage, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Greed, Gladys Brown Prince
- Haiku 16, David Wood
- We Must Feed Our Compassion, Amanda Shelton
- Persona, loren eddy
- Greed Is..., Ladon Trueston
- Scream, colinb bradley
- Let our dreams be our guide, Sunny Mittal
- Greed, Babatunde Aremu
- God don't give me greed, Asif Andalib
- Envy, Asif Andalib
- Hope and Greed, Asif Andalib
- Ivy Leaguers Who Cheat, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Evil Enron Implodes, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Leaves and thorns, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Greed (Haiku), ALEX JONES (aka SUHANOV)
- Alive, M.L. Speirs
- Green Is The Colour, shane lewicki
- The Need And The Greed, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Greed, Winston Harding
- Defy Greed, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- War, Arianna Star
- Greed, GIDEON BORE
- Purpose of greed, Jayson Shakya
- In Arrogance, Mark R Slaughter
- there is always this, RIC S. BASTASA
- greed, koneko 4 life
- Greed and fear. I, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- When the Bush Begins to Speak, Henry Lawson
- what made the success of the swindler?, RIC S. BASTASA
- think for things, venkatesh ram
- Enemy, john mcleish
- GREED IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR CIVIL.., Sam Arjomandi
- Greed Counts Currency, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Wallow in the Greed, Mark R Slaughter
- CYCLICAL, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- Infamous, Alex Lewis
- Beget, Regret, Disloyal Sway..., Michael Gale
- A Simple Warning, Krazy Rae
- It Is Freedom, Is It Poetry
- Greed Is Out, Hebert Logerie
- Oblivious, monk frost
- 'Greed', Martin Gonzalez
- Greed, Eddie Roa
- Greed, Max Kuvaev
- Greed, Dang Xiong
- GREED, Green Peace
- Greeds, Ershad Mazumder
- When Greed Outstrips Needs, Dr. Tulsi Hanumanthu
- carpe diem