Greed Poems - Poems For Greed
Poems about greed. You can read the best greed poems. Browse through all greed poems.
133.No Longer Free
angry people standing up,
marching, joining hands....
the taste of the lie,
slavery rears its ugly head,
taking different forms.
greed takes the future,
and barters for oil.
the hands of the masses,
empty and hungry!
those who stood silent
and took it all without a whimper,
now have had enough!
while the barkers yell,
it's un-American, it's wrong!
counting back change
into the beggars cups.
the threat of the new wave
of Mccarthyism fear
beats protestors with billy clubs,
and gases young girls!
and the anger grows,
the anger grows....
the calloused hands of
working men and women,
clenched tight, preparing
for the fight... the last stand
of liberty in this land....
no longer free! read more »
134.Benefits of 1995 Fish Trash Policy
policy no policy
policy of indifference
policy of stupidity read more »
I am sure nothing that they did,
Could be said was done in vain.
It can be said... read more »
if I could define life
as an indelible
nobility of thought read more »
Solo, logo, mono, Congo, Togo, into, mango, unto, to, so;
And, starting it out!
But, being with busy minds around you in the town. read more »
Man has been with such a fecund earth blest,
He need hardly till it, nor in fields toil,
All he need do is to caress his soil,
Tickle a smile to get laughter of a harvest! read more »
139.My lady love— Desire
My love of her to raging fever turned,
I still longed to embrace her for raw frill,
I thought she’d cool or in self-fire get burned,
But had a will her own, venom evil; read more »
140.Would apes have failed their mother earth?
Nature’s grave error this, I oft wonder—
Right at human history’s preamble,
Perhaps, evolution’s grievous gamble,
Or should I wax to say: gravest blunder? read more »
The law’s inferno, for burning out crime,
is nei’er alive nor living in their hearts;
freezing justice to become still in time,
when they’re false in fulfilling their just parts. read more »
142.Cycles in Season
The grain, who'd reap life's golden grain
knows dust to dust's returned again,
though mortal flesh rots none impound
pure spirit risen, fresh force found. read more »
143.Only A Donkey Would Deny Housing Crisis -new-
Yes John Key has done it
opened the door to poverty
which he and his government;
have imposed upon countless read more »
144.The Greed Within.
Who are my enemies in life
Not my neighbor who helps me always
Not my friend who likes me much
Not my family members who cares me read more »
New Greed Poems
- Greed is good, Aniruddha Pathak
- Compensation, Mahendiran v..
- Greed is Useless, Melikhaya Zagagana
- A Tall Throat, Tony Adah
- With greed, hasmukh amathalal
- Greed Breeds Greed, Aftab Alam
- In The Swirl Of Greed, Amitava Sur
- My Countrymen., Tony Adah
- Greed is a Deadly Vice, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Greed, Akhtar Jawad
- Greed, Neela Nath
- Desist From Greed., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let me not to the land of bills, Saheb Mohapatra
- The Seed, Katherine Perry
- Greed, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- greed and selflessness, Nikhil Parekh
- AN ODE TO GREED, MATLOOB BUKHARI
- Greed Or Fame Isn't Everything, Toshie Nohara
- Greed, yvonne campbell
- The murder most foul, Aniruddha Pathak
- What If We Are Not Ready?, Margaret Moran
- Haiku...Devil’s Disciple...Greed, Ken e Hall
- Greed Promotes The Rage, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Greed, Gladys Brown Prince
- Haiku 16, David Wood
- We Must Feed Our Compassion, Amanda Shelton
- Persona, loren eddy
- Greed Is..., Ladon Trueston
- Scream, colinb bradley
- Greed, Babatunde Aremu
- God don't give me greed, Asif Andalib
- Envy, Asif Andalib
- Hope and Greed, Asif Andalib
- Ivy Leaguers Who Cheat, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Evil Enron Implodes, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Greed (Haiku), ALEX JONES (aka SUHANOV)
- Alive, M.L. Speirs
- Green Is The Colour, shane lewicki
- The Need And The Greed, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Greed, Winston Harding
- Defy Greed, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- War, Arianna Star
- Greed, GIDEON BORE
- Purpose of greed, Jayson Shakya
- In Arrogance, Mark R Slaughter
- greed, koneko 4 life
- Greed and fear. I, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- what made the success of the swindler?, RIC S. BASTASA
- think for things, venkatesh ram
- Enemy, john mcleish
- GREED IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR CIVIL.., Sam Arjomandi
- leave behind, mariah DM
- Greed Counts Currency, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- The Transitional Blight, prashant shaurya
- Wallow in the Greed, Mark R Slaughter
- Ink In Blood, sarah frank
- CYCLICAL, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- Infamous, Alex Lewis
- Beget, Regret, Disloyal Sway..., Michael Gale
- Senryu - A few, Sandra Martyres
- A Simple Warning, Krazy Rae
- Greed Is Out, Hebert Logerie
- Oblivious, monk frost
- This is stupid,, Abdul Karim
- 'Greed', Martin Gonzalez
- Greed, Eddie Roa
- Greed, Max Kuvaev
- Greed, Dang Xiong
- GREED, Green Peace
- tomorrows world, jan oskar hansen
- Greed, Flamora Clevare
- Greeds, Ershad Mazumder
- When Greed Outstrips Needs, Dr. Tulsi Hanumanthu
- carpe diem