Poem about grief. You can read the best grief poems. Browse through all grief poems.
337.Never Ending Sadness
Tears I shed with feelings unknown.
Pain so deep I think I'll explode.
My loneliness that drives me insane.
The smile I put with no one to blame.
My heart's pieces lost in this world,
And I'm tide with grief to seek alone.
Im slowly trying to leave my grief,
to eventually find that missing piece.
The piece of happiness that my heart needs
The true smile my cheeks seek.
The warming love to dry my tears.
'Oh I really miss yall dear.'
It seems forever I will cry
And with a heart of sadness I shall die,
With a heart as cold as ice,
And a grief that slowly took my life.
Never ending sadness deep within.
Hoping happiness will some day win,
And one day leave these tears behind,
And have a smile all the time. read more »
338.Grief sat beside the fount of tears
Grief sat beside the fount of tears,
And dipt her garland in it,
While all the paly flowers she wears
Grew fainter every minute. read more »
When friends have gone, memories shall not,
Be unkind as the fragrant flowers that fade,
With vast images moving hands and foot,
And sinking through into where grief reside. read more »
340.+Leaves are to creep
</>Leaves do creep
And they must weep
When On them
The army of grief read more »
It is not easy –
To press the grief
It hurts! read more »
342.S.Marshak, back translation of translated Shakespeare, son.90
If you stop loving me - as in this time,
When all the world keeps me in dissension,
Then be the hardest losses, but not last
Of drops of heavy grief to render! read more »
343.From the Black Ocean
I saw you in my dream last night after so many years
You would have seen me too, in yours
The way we departed from each other is full of grief read more »
And the army began
His end had been (all shadows)
His life was night read more »
345.A small leaf
Fresh upon an awkward tree,
floats a single small leaf on the brow,
the leaf looks as weak as old and pale,
but still the tree looks alive with a single lung, read more »
Softly first I hear you calling
Building with intensity
Try to keep myself from falling
Taking everything from me read more »
347.The Itching Stays
Conceiving of love as an ocean of felicity, I sprang to bathe in it;
Then looking back, I felt sorrows getting about to wind around me.
I wonder whoever has created this clear-watered lake of love!
My heart’s pretty shaking: here roam the insects of grief forever. read more »
348.The Bell Rings
The bell rings through its own shadow.
Death knoll. Death knoll.
Reverberates and simulates the grief of eternity. read more »
New Grief Poems
- Dew will perish, Aftab Alam
- In a Burning Thunder, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- o! Grief!, RIC S. BASTASA
- how can my hands prevent you from gettin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Can One Still Smile?, Rohit Sapra
- Grief hit is mandatory, Aftab Alam
- Grief And Pains, Bireswar Halder
- Famous painting haiku - Picasso's Guer.., john tiong chunghoo
- To Unlock And To Knock Out, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Grief Management, Perveiz Ali
- Grief, ROCHISH MON
- Walls Of Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Burden Of Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Scorpion, gajanan mishra
- The Outpour of Grief for Those Famous, Lyn Paul
- Grief and Life, douglas scotney
- Grief As An Island, RIC S. BASTASA
- Amazement II, Rose Ausländer
- Del Mar, For Lorca, Jone Guo
- Grief, Gbeti gaius Kafui
- Death for Me, Rohit Sapra
- Grief Is A Mistake-Realize, gajanan mishra
- Grief, gajanan mishra
- MISERABLE HAPPINESS, segun Johnson Ozique
- Song Of Nobel Grief, Millosh Gjergj Nikolla
- I Always Laugh, ramesh rai
- Great Grief, douglas scotney
- Grief, Poet Dragon
- Emotional Scavenger, Jinge Norvall
- Let us not mind the happiness..., Narsinh Mehta
- How Great His Grief, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Pleasure, Gautama Buddha
- i do not run away from gried....., RIC S. BASTASA
- In my closet, Saintdc Reward
- Grief, sandy kulchyski
- Alone in grief, alone in thought, alone, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Words for Sergeant Dakota Meyer, USMC – .., Bill Grace
- Grief is the soul of life- SONNET, shubham tomar
- Loss, renato mascardo
- God Speaks To My Heart, Elizabeth Lindberg
- Threats To Keep A People In Grief, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Friendship, Silas Weir Mitchell
- Song Of Noble Grief, Migjeni
- Not With These Eyes, John Freeman
- Grief-Song, John Bannister Tabb
- Grief, Robert Laurence Binyon
- My Profound Grief, Diane Perez
- Grief Is Never Having To Say I Grieve, rosalinda flores martinez
- Morning Dove, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Healing, Mark R Slaughter
- Closure, Mark R Slaughter
- sift and shift, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Companions, Adelaide Crapsey
- One Worse Thing, Margaret Widdemer
- Untamed Grief, Valerian Mwenda
- In my grief, Jennifer Casiano
- Stand Alone Complex, DarkShaya Naiyamoto
- Unknown Grief, Mark Wazzy
- What old sadness can I let go of by shar.., Susie Sunshine
- ! ! For those in mind, Michael Shepherd
- Grief, Claire Abbott
- wind blows and stops, Sudipta Pathak
- Time For Peace, Jean Renwick
- THROUGH THE LENS OF GRIEF SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Grief, You... don't... want me...
- Dark, Tajma Hall
- .. Farewell, Frederick Kesner
- thecom, brandon edwards
- crying, RIC S. BASTASA
- Grief, Caitlin (a dead poet) no lon ..
- Silent Language Of Grief, Seema Chowdhury
- TO GRIEF, dr. ram sharma
- Hope in Heaven's Day, Arlene Dery
- GRIEF PROMISE ME TO LEAVE ' PART 1 ', Damn Angel
- carpe diem