Grief Poems - Poems For Grief
Poems about grief. You can read the best grief poems. Browse through all grief poems.
Grief - Poem by Rex Mathew Mathew
The speechless air and vacant corridors
And a silent soul waving through.
His face is firm, his face is solid.
Embraced by grief, the heavy heart trudges
Along the mosaic, emotionless tiles.
His eyes are too weary for anymore tears,
His thoughts too sad for anymore depression
Life that seemed to sip away like each teardrop,
Didnt know of more melancholy.
What was his grief?
A thousand souls swept the corridors of distress;
What were their grief?
For some unfortunate reason,
Sorrow has a miilion wombs to grow from,
Is Life so sad?
I dont think so,
But Life keeps trying always to convince us
That its of suffering, thorns and death.
Or is it that humans are pessimistic by nature?
Are we all born with an urge to cry?
Comments about Grief by Rex Mathew Mathew
Poems About Grief
- 401. Grief , Rex Mathew Mathew
- 402. Never Ending Sadness , Jessica Vera
- 403. The Triple Fool , Ellen J. Fox
- 404. Cancer Ward , vijay gupta
- 405. Dark , Tajma Hall
- 406. The World , Clark Ashton Smith
- 407. The Friends , Charles Hanson Towne
- 408. I Watch’d The Heavens , Carolyn Clive
- 409. My Misery And Your Grief Are Same , Abhilaaj
- 410. Emotional Scavenger , Jinge Norvall
- 411. Grief , Poet Dragon
- 412. This Sepration Srom Thee My Love! , Rasul Mir
- 413. Can I Cry? , Rohit Sapra
- 414. The Amount Of Grief Has No Boundaries , Rohit Sapra
- 415. Unasked , Charles Hanson Towne
- 416. My Fate , Razorblade Kisses
- 417. Good Grief , Donna McCord
- 418. Broken: Blue , Melissa Morphew
- 419. 36. Impregnable Darkness , Praveen Kumar in Simply Yours
- 420. 074. Impregnable Darkness , Praveen Kumar In Shobha Priya
- 421. 148. A Wall Of Time , Praveen Kumar In Shobha Priya
- 422. Licia Sonnets 36 , Giles Fletcher The Elder
- 423. The Itching Stays , Sofiul Azam
- 424. The Reader , David Beckham
- 425. Del Mar, For Lorca , Jone Guo
- 426. Come Grief, Possess That Place Thy Harbi.. , Everard Digby
- 427. Friendship , Silas Weir Mitchell
- 428. Evgeny Onegin 1-4 A.S. Pushkin , Yuri Starostin
- 429. Storm , Anitah Muwanguzi
- 430. Grief , john sensele
- 431. The Epitaph Of Bion. , Henry Alford
- 432. Thecom , brandon edwards
- 433. Medulla Poetarum Romanorum - Vol. I. (G.. , Henry Baker
- 434. Tilting Tears , Alexander Keli Mutua
- 435. Love, Grief, Death, Peace And Life Make .. , Mason Letoto
- 436. Solitary Reaper , Adidu Adebowale Emmanuel
- 437. Grief , Gbeti gaius Kafui
- 438. Florelio , Elijah Fenton
- 439. If Sultan Is Gone , jackson stone
- 440. One Of Had So Much Grief , Susie Sunshine
- 441. Grief , You... don't... want me...
- 442. Death For Me , Rohit Sapra
- 443. Village Of Hopes And Dreams , Rachel Martin
- 444. Love , Praveen Kumar In Celestial G ..
- 445. Stand Alone Complex , DarkShaya Naiyamoto
- 446. One Worse Thing , Margaret Widdemer
- 447. Grief , J Sheba Anandhi
- 448. In Grief Endlessly , Rohit Sapra
- 449. Miserable Happiness , segun Johnson Ozique
- 450. An Undecided Matter , Mehdi Chith
New Grief Poems
- The Friendship With The People Who Profe.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Grief, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- In Grief Endlessly, Rohit Sapra
- Grief, J Sheba Anandhi
- In A Burning Thunder, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Can One Still Smile?, Rohit Sapra
- Grief And Pains, Bireswar Halder
- To Unlock And To Knock Out, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Grief Management, Perveiz Ali
- Grief, ROCHISH MON
- carpe diem