Guitar Poems - Poems For Guitar
Poems about guitar. You can read the best guitar poems. Browse through all guitar poems.
Guitars - Poem by Julia West (julesx 64)
Classical Guitars, Of Seduction,
Rock, Of Strength,
Electric Guitars cause Rib-cage Vibrations from strings 'plugged in',
Sultry Bass Guitar, A deep heartbeat rhythm, the centre core, dancing slowly and weaving it's sound.
All guitars and people, have stories to tell - tapestries of life to unfold through their music.....
All cultures and races joioned by music .... no differences noticed,
When life dances along to the same beat.
Understanding, and multilingual across many ages and generations,
Bonded together through the eb and flow of their music.
Guitars speak of communities, socialising together.
Dancing, Tapping of feet,
Hands playing imaginary drums
As once again their minds and bodies are whisked away -
They are themselves in the band who plays,
Or have flown to tropical lands far away,
Colouring vivid detail as they travel, music mesmerising......
Mind wanderings across musical notes,
The Guitars sing of beautiful scenery, allowing our imagination to colour in each detail
They Play along with the pain of a broken heart,
Reminding us of those moments - when we feel so very Alone.
One half of what used to be Two......
Guitars Hold us gently within their undertones, delicious memories of seductions past,
Promises of new and better futures.
They raise hopes of better times to come,
Complimentary and in harmony around other musical styles,
Proud and at the front, or atmoshere enhancing in the background.
Children with an instinctive rhythm and movement -
Even when can bearly stand they wiggle,
Caught up in the moment, totally surendering to the music -
Held within an imaginary magic spell,
Excess energy observed takes over both the Guitarist, Adult and Child alike,
Energy with a purpose and permission to move! ! !
Dancers together, Left breathless, begging for more when Guitar bids farewell,
Different people, Problems forgotten as Guitar music soothes the soul,
It's music - like others - A mode of expression,
Happy in Love,
Lonliness Forgot, or even
Happy times remembered.
Accomplishment felt when this beautiful instrument can be played,
When the awkwardness of clumbsy and stumbling fingers of it's learner,
Peals away to reveal the Remembered, Spontaneity and rhythmic perfection
Real tunes expressed from grateful strings,
The players brain at last free to escape the confines of now,
And travel away with the senses.... the imagination.
Singers tones add to the experience.
Tripping and flowing across - as waterfalls or the mighty sea waves,
Patterns journeys to delight to the core, to the soul....
(Well... That depends on the singer that is! ! !)
Comments about Guitars by Julia West (julesx 64)
Poems About Guitar
- 1. Guitars , Julia West (julesx 64)
- 2. The Empty Sky , Daleen Enslinstrydom
- 3. The Image Of A Broken Guitar , Kayla ...
- 4. My Old Guitar , Paul Gerard Reed
- 5. A Transgender's Lament , Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh I ..
- 6. Like The Breeze, Like A Storm , Colin Coplin
- 7. Yellow Guitar , christy harris
- 8. Mi Media Naranja , Isabel Lavender
- 9. With No-Guitar Blues , Eeshan Pomeriaen
- 10. Singer/Songwriter (Leddra Chapman) , Angela Wybrow
- 11. Martin Parr's Haiku , Nicolas GRENIER
- 12. Carlos Santana , krispin joseph
- 13. Just A Little Guitar Dot Com , Harihara Sudhahar Ramamoorthy
- 14. Haiku 2 , hari sankar
- 15. The Tune Of Diversity , Gabriel Manalac
- 16. In Quietness And Silence , Paola Degli Esposti
- 17. Love Song , aron seyar
- 18. Lonely Traveler... , Viraj Bhanshaly
- 19. On Seeing A Handwritten Letter By Prince , Mark R. Elias
- 20. The Musician , Elvis Lantan
- 21. Playing The Guitar , Noreen Ann Jenkins
- 22. I Am The Bluesman , James Bluesman
- 23. Cling Clang , Christopher J. Grasso
- 24. The Boy With His Guitar , Rafique Farooqi
- 25. Write A Song , Nicki Luvetti
- 26. This Guitar , Alyssa Ray
- 27. Music Of The Stars , Sonya Florentino
- 28. Playing Guitar With David , Robert Edgar Burns
- 29. Bob Dylan Returns To Guadalajara , michael hogan
- 30. Sitting Up, Standing, Taking Steps , Ron Silliman
- 31. I'D Like To Set My Poems To Music , bob barci
- 32. Bar Talk Outside Tangiers , Terry Collett
- 33. Right Here , Drew Engman
- 34. Discount Heart , William Mowell
- 35. Singing To My Wishing Star! , Raouf Reda
- 36. The Guitarist , Pete Rivera
- 37. Learn To Write Poem , Charles WOO
- 38. America Bleeds/Roy Acuff Goodbye , Paul Henry Dallaire
- 39. A Casio At Coreys , Peter Elliott
- 40. Lonely Mockingbird (Tanka) , hap rochelle
- 41. Rock Star Boy , Misty moon
- 42. Heaving In My Heart , john o'connell
- 43. Fly , John Koehler
- 44. The Tuneless Guitar , Esther.K. Suantak
- 45. My Bass Guitar String , Inner Whispers
- 46. My Guitar And A Penutbutter Jar , Sandy Vanity
- 47. A Lover's Melody Or And From The Oboe Ca.. , Alecia Carroll
- 48. Girl In My Guitar , Michael Murphy
- 49. My Guitar , BRUCE MARTONE
- 50. My Girlfriend , Eleanor Ransom
New Guitar Poems
- The Boy Who Lives Down The Hill. Part.Tw.., Paola Degli Esposti
- Lucille, John F. McCullagh
- The Man With The Blue Guitar, Wallace Stevens
- My Guitar, Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Old Tattoo And Bleeding Guitar., Chakshu Arora
- The Tuneless Guitar, Esther.K. Suantak
- Guitar, Palas Kumar Ray
- When His Guitar Cries, Lora Colon
- My Guitar., Majid Zubedi
- carpe diem