Hair Poems - Poems For Hair
Poems about hair. You can read the best hair poems. Browse through all hair poems.
Sources Of Attraction - Poem by gershon hepner
Before guys notice clothes and legs and décolleté
they pay attention to a woman's lips,
and they're painted they will try to find a way
to check their taste before she even strips.
As important as her lips, a woman's hair
will trump the presence her curves.
It will attract more men that skin that she's left bare,
the first thing that a horny guy observes.
To get a woman with great lips and hair that's gorgeous
a man must show some tokens of affection
not based on money that he showing disgorges,
but thoughtful gestures, making a connection
by means of personality, not what he drives.
If he keep fit, and does not put on weight
great women may not end up being such men's wives
but there's a chance that they'll cooperate.
Linda showed me a blog from Match.com by Kimberly Dawn Neumann ('What man and women do on dates') which inspired this poem:
Men say that having gorgeous hair trumps a curvy figure. Trying to decide between a pre-date trip to the salon or Victoria's Secret, ladies? Go for the fab hair option. According to a recent survey conducted by Pantene,60% of men surveyed would rather date a woman with great hair than noticeable curves — and 74% of them said they notice a woman because of her hair. In fact, a full 44% of male respondents said that hair was the first thing they notice about a woman… even before her clothes (26%) , legs (25%) and makeup (4%) . Most of the men who took Pantene's poll also said they'd be more likely to approach a woman at a bar with great hair than one who was wearing a low-cut shirt. This is great news, since monthly hair upkeep is more of a necessity than sexy lingerie if you're a woman who's on a budget. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't wear sassy underwear if you've got it — but when change is tight (like in this tanked economy) , it's good to know that a well-timed mane flip can still make you a main attraction.
Guys find pink or red lips more alluring than the sexiest pair of stilettos. Should you invest in a pair of high heels, or that new Chanel red lipstick? If you're forced to choose just one of these items, research shows that rouged lips are a better bet. In a recent Match.com survey of over 24,000 men and women,88% of respondents said their date's laugh made a bigger impression on a first date; only 12% picked shoes (there goes that perfect excuse for buying a new pair of Manolo Blahniks, right?) . Add a pop of red to that smiling and laughing mouth, and your attractiveness spikes even more, according to astudy from the University of Manchester published in the UK's Daily Mail. Researchers tracked the eye movements of 50 men and discovered that that in the 10 seconds after meeting a woman for the first time, the average guy will spend more than half of his time gazing at her mouth. If she's applied lipstick, he'll find it even more difficult to look away: a dash of pink can hold his attention for 6.7 seconds, while red keeps him fixated for 7.3 seconds. According to the study, fuller pouts were the overall preference, though the appeal of thin-lipped women increased by 40% when lipstick was applied — but when the ladies went completely bare, men tired of looking at their mouths after only 2.2 seconds. So regardless of your lip type, it pays to paint your pucker on date night.
Women looking for real relationships are more impressed by traditional love tokens than an expensive ride. Guys like cars, sure — but are women equally impressed by them? It seems that if you're a man who's looking for the real thing, then you're ultimately better off sinking your cash into thoughtful gestures (i.e., dinners, flowers, etc.) than those flashy wheels to get the girl of your dreams. A study of over 1,000 men conducted by researchers from Rice University, the University of Texas-San Antonio (UTSA) , and the University of Minnesota revealed that being in possession of a Porsche did make a man more desirable to women than owning a non-luxury car, such as a Honda Civic. However, the attraction ended there.
While women found men showing off a flashy product (like a brightly colored sports car) to be more attractive when it came to dating, that same trait didn't make men more desirable as marriage partners or for long-term committed relationships, the study's authors explained. In fact, they found that women inferred from men's flashy spending that they were only interested in having casual hook-ups with their dates. So if you're looking for something more than a fling, don't worry what you're chauffeuring your cutie around in — focus on making her feel special instead.
Comments about Sources Of Attraction by gershon hepner
Poems About Hair
- 151. Sources Of Attraction , gershon hepner
- 152. 'Bathroom Barber' , Linda Winchell
- 153. Hair-Cut , gajanan mishra
- 154. Her Hair , cyclopseven Ram
- 155. My Hair , Morhardt Carmen Mencita Mono ..
- 156. Lucy's Locks! , Tracey TEE
- 157. The Barbar Down The Lane , Henry Nii Ayi Cobblah
- 158. The Baldness Of Chewed-Ear , Robert William Service
- 159. Laura, What's A Medical Intuitive? , Donal Mahoney
- 160. Color Of A Woman's Hair , Randy McClave
- 161. Aish Is All Graceful , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 162. Want More Hair? , John W. McEwers
- 163. Shinning Gem's , Antonio Liao
- 164. Hardly Cool , gershon hepner
- 165. Sixtyfourf , Charles Hice
- 166. Transforming Disillusionment , gershon hepner
- 167. In Search Of The Young Wizard , Harry Crosby
- 168. The Farmer And His Wife (Sestina) , Gert Strydom
- 169. Blind Date Haiku , Chenou Liu
- 170. My Hair Just Hung Like That , Vera Sidhwa
- 171. Two Distant Worlds , RIC S. BASTASA
- 172. Ph: Love: A Lover's Simple Request , Brian Johnston
- 173. Do Tell No Lie , Ima Ryma
- 174. When You Touched Me Song , Aldo Kraas
- 175. The Former Rose Of Casterton , Francis Duggan
- 176. ! Cutting Edge , Michael Shepherd
- 177. Travel Laos Haiku - The Female Attendant.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 178. By Mistakes One Learn , Francis Duggan
- 179. His Hair , Edward Kofi Louis
- 180. Grandma , Edwina Reizer
- 181. Hair Down , Aldo Kraas
- 182. Do Any Of Them Have A Different Benefact.. , Mark Heathcote
- 183. The Misty Fog Was In Her Hair , Edwina Reizer
- 184. When I Am Old , john tiong chunghoo
- 185. Fur Mites After Ogden Nash - The Termite.. , Jonathan ROBIN
- 186. The Man With Tales In His Hair , David Lewis Paget
- 187. Dead Mens' Whispers: (17 Scots Poems & O.. , sheena blackhall
- 188. Where The Real Man Is , john tiong chunghoo
- 189. I Wanted To Have A New Hair Style , Aldo Kraas
- 190. Snares , Edward Kofi Louis
- 191. Gone But Not Forgotten. , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 192. More Hair! , John W. McEwers
- 193. Official Sinner , gershon hepner
- 194. Va Va Voom , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 195. Words That Bloom In Wishful Fountains , Robert Rorabeck
- 196. Erotic Hair , RIC S. BASTASA
- 197. Xvii: The Stars Have Not Dealt Me The Wo.. , Alfred Edward Housman
- 198. Buying Years , Lore Me34
- 199. To The People Who Live In Your Hair , Kewayne Wadley
- 200. Who And What Is To Blame , Liza Sud
New Hair Poems
- Color Of A Woman's Hair, Randy McClave
- Hair From My Head, Gerard Woods
- Laura, What's A Medical Intuitive?, Donal Mahoney
- Hair, Anne Gable
- Good Hair, Sherman Alexie
- Let Your Hair Fly In The Air Please, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Enigmatic Glory, Kai Ford
- See If I Care, Mark Heathcote
- Where I Am From, Noelle Mott
- One Grey-Hair, Egbe Chris
- carpe diem