Hair Poems - Poems For Hair
Poems about hair. You can read the best hair poems. Browse through all hair poems.
Eerie Woman - Poem by Deepak Warrier
The arms of darkness, cloaked me in a blanket so chill;
I kissed the road and moved ahead, the same pace, the same race.
My motion strapped, I spooked, deaden over silence;
Feet ahead and there she stood, invisible, yet so Visible.
Wrapped in black, to a stick she clinged,
Tressed fuzzy hair, from the face they swayed,
Not a statue. A woman, with bones, no flesh.
The days of age have long left, the fate of sorrow, on her face.
There stood an eerie, scary el daemon
Half stooping, to her stick she clung,
And the head, held up and straight;
Her eyes kept still;
Neither it blinked, nor it stir.
What is she, woman? I said no.
She is a hag. A dirty scary crone.
I saw a daemon, I told as I hustled home.
She haunted me and woke me at night.
I thought I drank water, but I spit it for blood.
She could be on my window. I trembled and feared.
I closed myself tight, and slept. Or did I?
Was she always there, or that I never saw.
For I saw her, the next day and on all days then.
Slowly the fear was it gone;
I moved closer as I walked past her.
A glimpse of her face, and it stung me hard.
Next day I slowed, and moved more close.
There stood an eerie, scary el daemon
I must be joking. She is a human.
I saw her eyes and they were so dull;
I saw her hair so curled like whorl.
The gods were pleased, while she was made.
For a sculpture, would still, delight her curves.
She’s not a daemon, I told as I strolled home.
She haunted me again, and woke me up.
Her eyes once would have been so bright,
Her hair once would have been so smooth.
I wished to see her outside my window,
I let myself loose, and slept. Or did I?
Take me back across years,
Take me back across time;
Till I see her, in her youth and young.
Not less than a fairy, more than a charmer.
How would her smile, reflect her eyes;
How would the wind, slip off her hair.
Let me see the men;
Who waited her glimpse.
Let me smell the breeze;
That brushed past her hair.
Did she smell of sandal,
Or did she smell of flowers.
Today she dwells, like a daemon,
Among the rats, beside the dogs,
Licked by the cats, smelled by the pigs,
I just get a feel, she has a story,
A story, that could make me weak.
A story, that would make me cry.
Let me move ahead.
And wait for her death.
The solace of calmness, bestow her soon.
Comments about Eerie Woman by Deepak Warrier
Poems About Hair
- 1. Eerie Woman , Deepak Warrier
- 2. The In-Law , Dakota Ellerton
- 3. Pride , Denvor fernandez
- 4. The Ballad Of Nyakato I , KYOMUHENDO ATEENYI
- 5. Tangles , Mellisa Salazar
- 6. Hair Puller , LilMsz. ToGood
- 7. Hair , Thomas Tobey
- 8. ~archangel's Tune~ Pt.1 , Autumn VanBrown
- 9. The Swan , Emma Latz
- 10. Her Well Remembered Hair , Michael Shutt
- 11. Elongated Hair , Sean Furlong
- 12. An Angel Asks Why? , R.M. Wright
- 13. Tangled Hair And Twine , Dustin Lambert
- 14. Hair , Warrior Writes
- 15. To The People Who Live In Your Hair , Kewayne Wadley
- 16. Buying Years , Lore Me34
- 17. Rainbow Tale (A Novel) Chapter Three , Z.I. Mahmud
- 18. Even More Domineering , Louise Tredoux
- 19. The Rowing-Song Of King Atli , Nora Jane Hopper Chesson
- 20. What I Feel3 , Gina Cullen
- 21. Hello, Old Man... , Rey Sanidad
- 22. My Angel , joe hirsch
- 23. See What Happened Was Part 2! ! ! ! , kelli gibbs
- 24. No One Is There (A Villanelle) , royness ( ' ' )
- 25. The Final Fall , Joanna Hale Macalle
- 26. Color , Craig Fieldings
- 27. Some Times People Just Don’t Get Me , leona True
- 28. The Aliens Are Coming , Angeline Larsen
- 29. Singapore Border Blues , Roy Lee
- 30. Kings , Michael J. Rogers
- 31. Beauty And The Beast , Eric Ericson
- 32. Guess What? Hair Doin' , Jessica Holter
- 33. ~archangel's Tune~ Pt.2 , Autumn VanBrown
- 34. A Thought, Deception , Daegonius Bonapartea
- 35. The Fangtasticks Monologue , ivyjean patten brayfield
- 36. Do You Know? , Amanda Miranda
- 37. Charming Lady , BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- 38. Wisdom , lucinda bryson
- 39. Guardian , Morgan Uptain
- 40. We Washed Dirts Of Heart Mevlana’to .. , Nilufer Dursun
- 41. When I Was Bulled By Kids In School , Susie Sunshine
- 42. Right Pathed Mystical Godess , Quiet Faerie
- 43. Transcendent Beauty , Mehdi Chith
- 44. 👼~Angel Reason~👼 , Brandy Avery
- 45. True Beauty , Rajam V DeMel
- 46. In Search Of The Young Wizard , Harry Crosby
- 47. What , dorian suchelle
- 48. Picture In Writing- The Perfect Hunter , Zachary Clougher
- 49. Delilah , Charlie F. Kane
- 50. The Dolls Braided Her Hair , Andrea Stuckey
New Hair Poems
- Hair From My Head, Gerard Woods
- Laura, What's A Medical Intuitive?, Donal Mahoney
- Hair, Anne Gable
- Good Hair, Sherman Alexie
- Let Your Hair Fly In The Air Please, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Enigmatic Glory, Kai Ford
- See If I Care, Mark Heathcote
- Hair, Nikhil Parekh
- Bald, Nikhil Parekh
- Where I Am From, Noelle Mott
- carpe diem