History Poems - Poems For History
Poems about history. You can read the best history poems. Browse through all history poems.
The Mother Of Truth - Poem by Asher Breuer Weil
Sodom is yet again ablaze,
But I will not look back.
Gomorrah burns in a familiar haze,
But I’ll continue on my track.
History is the mother of truth;
She warned me in my tinted youth
Of the lure of the mistress Past,
Whose caress shall always be your last.
History is the fount of reality;
To swim in it however, is to accept your mortality
Like when Adam and Eve took of the tree
What did they but limitations see
and the fruits’ hollow core,
That in a previous age a great tree bore.
She was but a pillar of salt to season time immemorial
And enrich dense history thickening-fast.
Comments about The Mother Of Truth by Asher Breuer Weil
Poems About History
- 1. The Mother Of Truth , Asher Breuer Weil
- 2. Social Conditions Andpop Art , rwetewrt erwtwer
- 3. Story Of The Silk Road , RAJ NANDY
- 4. Hack , Lewis Findley
- 5. Tulsa (Black Wall Street Massacre) , THEODORE MOSLEY
- 6. Before , temajung michael tanjang
- 7. History , Anjanay Pandey
- 8. Shahid, Come And Witness , feroz rather
- 9. A New Tomorrow , Nykieria Chaney
- 10. Selected Poems Of Dr. Mahendra Bhatnagar.. , MAHENDRA BHATNAGAR
- 11.  Engraved On The Canvas Of Time  , Mahendra Bhatnagar
New History Poems
- History, sanjay kumar maurya
- Where Are We Headed, THEODORE MOSLEY
- The Beloved Prophet Peace Be Upon Him, zaheer uddin
- **history Of Five Times Swalat**, SAKISABRE Saki
- This Nation, Lore Me34
- Actc: 2014/12: Contest Titles (2) .., Bri Edwards
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
- History And Geography, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- Skeleton Of Neruda, Dr Tapan Kumar Pradhan
- carpe diem