History Poems - Poems For History
Poems about history. You can read the best history poems. Browse through all history poems.
History May Be Past - Poem by hasmukh amathalal
History may be past
Embedded in memory and may not last
It is glorious past with memorable events
Preserved with honor as unforgettable counts
As the things can be clearly seen in mirror
History will site you mistakes and errors
It may not repeat in near future or for times to come
We take pride for being a part and welcome
How many bloody wars have been fought?
Was peace not explored or sought?
Why so much bitterness about past?
Why still not coming to terms very fast?
How can I forget that number of times country was invaded?
How can that easily it be wiped out that in problem we were landed?
The poverty, helplessness and backwardness come before like picture?
Making me restless with burning rage at heart for future
I am for sure and everybody will share
You can not equate past with future
The present is in between to balance
It must be thought over and given chance
We can’t carry bitterness all along
History may not pardon us for pursuing wrong
If we had rich tradition in forgiving the evil and past
We must surely feel elated with very good start
We have witnessed hostility running in for decades
It has no reasons to be continued for indefinite days
Each passing day is proving costly and very deadly
We must learn lesson from it and end it immediately
It is invaluable treasure to have it as glorious history
New generation can take pride in not feel sorry
It is freedom and free environment that we intended to give
For our lapses they may surely understand forgive
History can be considered as past milestones
The present can not ignore it and consider as bye gone
We have come to stay here as inseparable part
Even thought it may be unworthy or glorious past
What does this indicate in particular?
Do we want to create the situation like similar?
It is thing of past and must be buried sincerely
We have to pick positive threads and weave it neatly
It will be great tribute to our elderly statesman
They left behind for us a rich and healthy tradition
It is for us to judge the past and shape the destiny
Time may force us to explain our conduct to many
It is our duty to preserve
Assess the situation and observe
Freedom and past must be close to our mind
Yet another similar situation always too find
Comments about History May Be Past by hasmukh amathalal
Poems About History
- 1. History May Be Past , hasmukh amathalal
- 2. Histhorrified , shimon weinroth
- 3. History , Edwina Reizer
- 4. O History Is At Present In The Grave. , Emmanuel George Cefai
- 5. Surroundings-42 , Indira Renganathan
- 6. Haldi Ghati. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 7. An Apology , Pradip Chattopadhyay
- 8. Brown Jacket , Nassy Fesharaki
- 9. History , gajanan mishra
- 10. Passing The Old Luoyang City , Luo Zhihai
- 11. Going About Its Business , Dónall Dempsey
- 12. The Southern Cross , Francis Duggan
- 13. Bonnie And Clyde , Lilly Emery
- 14. To Hell Or To Connacht , Francis Duggan
- 15. Surprise In Malaysia - A State Assembly .. , john tiong chunghoo
- 16. The Home Of The Irish , Francis Duggan
- 17. The War Winners , Francis Duggan
- 18. Way Back , Francis Duggan
- 19. The Birth Of Poetry For M Lady Mary Gor.. , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 20. Andrew Mcauley , Francis Duggan
- 21. Grainne Mhaol , Francis Duggan
- 22. In Ballarat Where History Don'T Fade , Francis Duggan
- 23. John Joe Daly , Francis Duggan
- 24. There's A Mystery About It , Francis Duggan
- 25. Old Lil , Francis Duggan
- 26. They'Re Not Suited Totally , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 27. War Poet , Tom Zart
- 28. Remix American Wild West , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 29. There Are People Who Are Not Ashamed Of .. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30. Democracy In Decay Xli , Sadiqullah Khan
- 31. Preservation Of Forts. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 32. Complete Text Of The Discovery Of The Ka.. , Raj Arumugam
- 33. The Politics Of Revelation Spinning Truth , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 34. British Tea And Gaddafi's Coffee , Edward Kofi Louis
- 35. Getting History Wrong , gershon hepner
- 36. What You Do Is One Hundred Percent Wrong , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 37. Through The Legend. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 38. Travel Haiku - Madison County Autumn Fes.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 39. The Crown And Its Pain , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 40. Sandra , Edward Kofi Louis
- 41. Yahoo's Destruction , elysabeth faslund
- 42. Not Done To Produce Laughs , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 43. Jews, Storks, Pigs , gershon hepner
- 44. Wounded Civilization , Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- 45. History? , Edwina Reizer
- 46. A History Of The Future , Darlene Walsh
- 47. The American Flag , Melissa Wagner
- 48. Discrimination , AaI Harvey
- 49. There Is Power In The Name Alexander , alexander opicho
- 50. Yesterday Was A Fresh Dig , JPS Sullivan
New History Poems
- Where Are We Headed, THEODORE MOSLEY
- The Beloved Prophet Peace Be Upon Him, zaheer uddin
- **history Of Five Times Swalat**, SAKISABRE Saki
- This Nation, Lore Me34
- Actc: 2014/12: Contest Titles (2) .., Bri Edwards
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
- The Rest Is History(Military Rule In Nig.., ademola oluwabusayo
- History And Geography, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- Skeleton Of Neruda, Dr Tapan Kumar Pradhan
- carpe diem