Holocaust Poems - Poems For Holocaust
Poems about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
It rains every day and yet there's no life in this water world.
Brother, what can you see from up there?
Do you see our lifeless civilization
floating onto the shores of Atlantis?
The screaming came first, then the warheads.
We were too arrogant and abrasive,
applying Vietnam War logic,
and look how that turned out.
We weren't meant to rule this world.
Even kings and queens are descendants of slaves.
One day, the inheritors of this planet will turn
our abandoned schools into holocaust museums,
with our selfies immortalized in grainy photo projections.
Until then, brain clouds will fill the skies:
gray matter sporadically exerting electrical charges.
Shh, God is thinking.
Let's not make a scene and disturb
Toss a coin into the planet
from the space station.
Wish well. read more »
362.My Frozen Breeze!
O my lovely heart lies there frozen still
and fills with grief this vast eternal world!
No more I can see the smiles flashing rill
and her soul is off this earth's pull, you behold! read more »
A single touch sparks a fire in our eyes,
A flame of passion slowly rising from the depths of our souls.
Casting our shadows on the wall, dancing in a blaze of luminosity.
In a heat of desire, we embrace in a sea of flames, read more »
Be clement still, and steep
Thy breasts in mandragore,
And let thy hands a poppied vintage pour
Whenas we turn, idolatrous, read more »
365.Quest for freedom
Bureaucracy wages war with the civilians,
Tyranny watches people lose their breath,
People suppressed in the name of rules.
We hopelessly watch, people dying without any need, read more »
366.Might Up in Arms Against Slight
Sensing a secluded sarcastic mumble
Mighty ocean, holding up her breath
Commiserating chase, paused the pace
As if, to scan the universe of distance read more »
Men that are considered noble
Don't kill defenseless people
In his heart will always remain
A gentle soul we can't explain read more »
368.Is everywhere nowhere?
I have heard trillion of times,
God is there, here and everywhere;
dim eyes of bird brains fail to see...
God smiles in a child`s grin read more »
At school he taught us chemistry.
In life he shot the wisdom of kill.
We called him Gunmaster. read more »
370.Death Is Still True
I have in history seen them in the field of war.
Painted green their bodies like grass.
Their faces had been killed in black like earth.
Heavy with steel of death on their shoulder blades. read more »
Best wishes for your health regained.
It seems that we are all in pain;
Each in our own special way
Some tomorrow, some today. read more »
Found myself among the lost
Walking across hell without a cross
Conduct a weak-sauce holocaust
As I put-in work eons beyond the boss. read more »
New Holocaust Poems
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day .., john tiong chunghoo
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Hallowed Holly, Saiom Shriver
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- The Holocaust is happening xxx, BurningDesire PhekoMotaung
- Gk. Kainos. New, douglas scotney
- Alphabet Poem - 14, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Haiku Match Points, Jonathan ROBIN
- Yad Vashem, Dale Harvey
- No Frustration... Dec 11th,2012, James Bredin
- genesis of genocide, gershon hepner
- I Looked Out at Life with Holocaust Eyes, Alan Freshman
- TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED OCT 20TH,2012, James Bredin
- A Single Cigarette Sucked Down, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust, rajendran muthiah
- My Holocaust, Abby Rose
- Grain Of Salt, Dillon Gay
- Beyond The Sky At Night, Jay Allard
- I Don't Deserve Forgiveness, Champion Chris
- In Their Hopeless Schools, Robert Rorabeck
- Is This True?, Adnan Majeed
- Experience Reality Living Memories Erased, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ribbons In A Sea, Robert Rorabeck
- Through Her Clefts, Robert Rorabeck
- ABORTION CLINICS MAY 13 2011, James Bredin
- Sacrifice, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- Experience Reality Disaster Horrific, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- ZF3 Proclaiming Retrofit New World Order, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Holocaust (ii), Leonard Dabydeen
- SS Demons, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- IS ABORTION MURDER?, James Bredin
- Death Of The World., Mark Horsfall
- Vast leaped the candle's flame, Patti Masterman
- The Shoes, sheena blackhall
- The Holocaust of Dreams, Megan Louise Brown
- Not To Be Written, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Anonymous Plays:XVI - ‘Arden of Feversham’, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- The Profile on the Pillow, Dudley Randall
- I am The Holocaust, Hannah Diane Williams
- If You'd Been My Sister, Robert Rorabeck
- Freedom, Yousaf hanifi
- A Conspiracy Theory, John Thorkild Ellison
- Frozen Moments, Daniel Richards
- The Tomb, Peter Eliastam
- Maker of Horror, Naveed Akram
- Darkest Days, Joyce Hemsley
- No Intervening, Rovert Nworb
- Never Again! ! !, mel hekic
- Watching Them Filter Us, Vanessa Kingsley
- history ***** SPARTANS, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- The Eucharist, abhilash fraizer
- WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST?, Aldo Kraas
- HOLOCAUST, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- Anne Frank, Whitney Albright
- Mistakes, Abel Obando
- Two- point perspective, Twisted Rose
- tomorrow morning, early, gershon hepner
- gas, gershon hepner
- mea culpa'd, gershon hepner
- INFERNO, jerry hughes
- 'Arbeit Macht Frei', nimal dunuhinga
- Dying in the Hell I Call Home, michelle sheppard
- The Square, Carolyn RellingSurrisi
- Basti, Always Aparna
- Why?, Seeker Of Truth
- BEFORE THE DINOSAURS, M.L. Squier
- does it haae a meaning?, gershon hepner
- Victory, Diamond Jones
- Many Noble Men, ENOCH JOHN
- I CRY FOR THEM, Aldo Kraas
- September 11, Holocaust, Mimie Durand
- Biggest Holocaust, O Anna Niemus
- Holocaust-, ashley guthrie
- carpe diem