Holocaust Poems - Poems For Holocaust
Poems about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
It birthed several summers ago
as the undergrowth grew into a
carpet of flammable fuel, waiting
impatiently to explode.
On Saturday February 7,2009,
explode it did, into a holocaust
of unprecedented death and
destruction. Lest we forget. read more »
62.Ashes Of Time
Ashes of time
Senses lie down as ashes, read more »
63.WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST?
Why do I have to remember the
The reason that I have to remember the
Holocaust is because that is part of my heritage read more »
64.hand some heals some kills
hand-some heals some kills
golden mirror from seoul korea
beauty of seoul korea is here in India through the winds read more »
65.Smile the scented wind
let me be the wind that wash the tiding sea and sudden
the illusion of this day and capture your heart in the endless
beauty of your destiny read more »
66....fields of stone....
there were feilds of carnations here once
pink, orange, gold buds
bobbing prettily in the cool breeze
there were birds of vibrant hues read more »
67.tomorrow morning, early
'Will there be another holocaust? '
they asked the Rebbe of Lubavitch.
For an answer he was never lost.
“Of course there will be. Man is savage.” read more »
68.Twentysix Eleven 26/11
My speech dead in my throat.
My words are stagnant in my pen.
My thoughts frenzied, deranged.
I am afraid to recollect scenes. read more »
69.Regret Of A Lunatic
I look ahead.
A cold hard stone.
Ahead. read more »
70.I Must Understand
It was plunder
Lightening struck with thunder
Big trees were uprooted
As cyclone was unexpectedly routed read more »
71.It’s Not St. Patty’s Day
Bring out the green beer,
Let’s go to the pub that draws us so near,
Where we can have corned beef and cabbage,
And sing the Unicorn Song, read more »
72.Let Us Breathe and Dream
God forbid me from showing disrespect
To any person, faith, cast. and color to react
With words of despair and hatred
And allow only lovely words to read read more »
New Holocaust Poems
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day .., john tiong chunghoo
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Hallowed Holly, Saiom Shriver
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- The Holocaust is happening xxx, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gk. Kainos. New, douglas scotney
- Alphabet Poem - 14, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Haiku Match Points, Jonathan ROBIN
- Yad Vashem, Dale Harvey
- No Frustration... Dec 11th,2012, James Bredin
- genesis of genocide, gershon hepner
- I Looked Out at Life with Holocaust Eyes, Alan Freshman
- TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED OCT 20TH,2012, James Bredin
- A Single Cigarette Sucked Down, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust, rajendran muthiah
- My Holocaust, Abby Rose
- Grain Of Salt, Dillon Gay
- Beyond The Sky At Night, Jay Allard
- In Their Hopeless Schools, Robert Rorabeck
- Question Human Survival, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- deaf dumb and blind, john mcleish
- Is This True?, Adnan Majeed
- Experience Reality Living Memories Erased, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ribbons In A Sea, Robert Rorabeck
- Through Her Clefts, Robert Rorabeck
- ABORTION CLINICS MAY 13 2011, James Bredin
- Sacrifice, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- Experience Reality Disaster Horrific, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- ZF3 Proclaiming Retrofit New World Order, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Holocaust (ii), Leonard Dabydeen
- SS Demons, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- IS ABORTION MURDER?, James Bredin
- Death Of The World., Mark Horsfall
- Vast leaped the candle's flame, Patti Masterman
- The Shoes, sheena blackhall
- The Holocaust of Dreams, Megan Louise Brown
- Not To Be Written, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Anonymous Plays:XVI - ‘Arden of Feversham’, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- The Profile on the Pillow, Dudley Randall
- I am The Holocaust, Hannah Diane Williams
- If You'd Been My Sister, Robert Rorabeck
- Freedom, Yousaf hanifi
- A Conspiracy Theory, John Thorkild Ellison
- Frozen Moments, Daniel Richards
- The Tomb, Peter Eliastam
- Maker of Horror, Naveed Akram
- Darkest Days, Joyce Hemsley
- No Intervening, Rovert Nworb
- Never Again! ! !, mel hekic
- Watching Them Filter Us, Vanessa Kingsley
- history ***** SPARTANS, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST?, Aldo Kraas
- HOLOCAUST, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- Anne Frank, Whitney Albright
- Mistakes, Abel Obando
- Two- point perspective, Twisted Rose
- tomorrow morning, early, gershon hepner
- gas, gershon hepner
- mea culpa'd, gershon hepner
- INFERNO, jerry hughes
- 'Arbeit Macht Frei', nimal dunuhinga
- Dying in the Hell I Call Home, michelle sheppard
- The Square, Carolyn RellingSurrisi
- Basti, Always Aparna
- Why?, Seeker Of Truth
- BEFORE THE DINOSAURS, M.L. Squier
- does it haae a meaning?, gershon hepner
- Victory, Diamond Jones
- Many Noble Men, ENOCH JOHN
- I CRY FOR THEM, Aldo Kraas
- September 11, Holocaust, Mimie Durand
- Biggest Holocaust, O Anna Niemus
- Holocaust-, ashley guthrie
- carpe diem