Holocaust Poems - Poems For Holocaust
Poems about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
Saul's Impassioned Testimony Purposes - Poem by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
'I too was convinced that I ought
to do all that was possible to oppose
the name of Jesus of Nazareth.
And that is just what I did in Jerusalem.
On the authority of the chief priests
I put many of the saints in prison,
and when they were put to death,
I cast my vote against them.
Many a time I went from one
synagogue to another to have them punished,
and I tried to force them to blaspheme.
In my obsession against them, I even went
to foreign cities to persecute them.' Acts 26: 9-11.
Saul like a Nazi fanatic executing final solution;
in his own private holocaust is zeal determined
to stamp out kill all followers of target perceived;
false messiah according to strict standards;
of Jewish Sanhedrin laws enforced ruthlessly.
Saul was said to be responsible for the deaths;
of 300 early followers of Jesus;
burned alive in their own homes
this fanatic cannot change spots.
Winston Churchill said 'A fanatic is one
who can't change his mind and won't
change the subject'. Yet Saul changes
becomes exemplified all he previously persecuted.
Split imaging from the poem ‘Transformation Inquisition Saul Into Paul Of Tarsus'.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Comments about Saul's Impassioned Testimony Purposes by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Poems About Holocaust
- 251. Saul's Impassioned Testimony Purposes , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 252. Will Man Mend Himself? , rajendran muthiah
- 253. A Melted Soldier , Antonio Liao
- 254. Snowman , nimal dunuhinga
- 255. Dark Is Beautiful , Dilantha Gunawardana
- 256. Going Ahead With It , Robert Rorabeck
- 257. Further Away , Robert Rorabeck
- 258. Mumbling In Aramaic , gershon hepner
- 259. Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion , Sadiqullah Khan
- 260. Money-Mongering [rev] , Margaret Alice Second
- 261. Filled With , hasmukh amathalal
- 262. Charlie The Attila , Sadiqullah Khan
- 263. O! Poets And Men Of Letters Awake , Muhammad Shanazar
- 264. Desire To Dance , gershon hepner
- 265. Half An Artist , Robert Rorabeck
- 266. Society ***** Face Mask For Swine Flu Sc.. , Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- 267. The Profile On The Pillow , Dudley Randall
- 268. Two- Point Perspective , Twisted Rose
- 269. Why? , Seeker Of Truth
- 270. Spiders , jkd jkd
- 271. The New Holocaust , xelam kan
- 272. Hatred Is Black , Rich Reitz
- 273. De-Holocaustize The Six Million Jews , alexander opicho
- 274. Sun And Summer , Somanathan Iyer
- 275. The Appointed Place , Winifred Emma May
- 276. Holocaust (One Of The Poems From My Book.. , Ben Burgess Jr
- 277. Autumn Orchards , Clark Ashton Smith
- 278. Casteism- A Curse , Avirat Shete
- 279. Spoken Word *just Breathe* , Daryl Hennix
- 280. Words , Alexandra Yeboah
- 281. The Monster's Reign/The Holocaust , Ashley somethingorother
- 282. Jewish Africa , Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- 283. The Irony Of Bloody Sweet , Lyre Bleus
- 284. Fear Lies Around Every Corner , HEG George
- 285. Father Image , Pene Burkey
- 286. Escape The Holocaust , Russell Crow
- 287. How Much More... , Leonard Dabydeen
- 288. Mirthless Madrigals , Azubuike Justin
- 289. The Holocaust , russell campbell
- 290. The Day Of The Lord Of Lakeland , Hal Baldwin
- 291. What If Adolf Hitler Had Gone To Art Sch.. , Ronberge (anno tercio)
- 292. The Black Wolf (The Song Of Merlin) , John M. Marshall
- 293. Deaf Dumb And Blind , john mcleish
- 294. Never Again! ! ! , mel hekic
- 295. Grain Of Salt , Dillon Gay
- 296. Tears Shed At The Holocaust , russell campbell
- 297. Death Of The World. , Mark Horsfall
- 298. The Story Of 'Rocky Balboa' , Poras Sharma
- 299. ~monopoly A Precursor To Holocaust~ , E Nigma
- 300. Working Camps Alberta , Caasder Fronds
New Holocaust Poems
- Holocaust Survivor Addresses Syrian Refu.., Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- Flawed Outdated Refugee Policies Heartless, Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- Tug Of War, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Eturn To Washington Heights, Richard Kalfus
- In Hollow, gajanan mishra
- Red Holocuast, Saiom Shriver
- Keep On Coming!, Stanley Collymore
- The Resilient And Highly Civilizing Gyps.., Stanley Collymore
- Eichmann's Shock, Paul Hartal
- Bushey Jewish Amputee Has Poem In New Ir.., Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- carpe diem