Homework Poems - Poems For Homework
Poems about homework. You can read the best homework poems. Browse through all homework poems.
will this drudgery ever end?
what do they expect from someone like me
when i don't even know my a, b, c, s.
teachers tell me that i will fail.
and that they see me going to jail.
that i have no ambition.
i can't afford college tuition!
but i know that i must learn
otherwise my life will forever turn.
in this life there is no other way
so i must listen to what they say.
i must take away this negativity
just so that the teachers can see
that there is some hope for me.
everyone says that my future is in my hands
if i learn to take a stand.
so my nose i did put to the books
and paying attention is all it took.
my grades have started to soar so high
that my head i can put to the sky.
now i can finally see, that the
education is the best thing for me.
homework is still a drudgery!
and i may still complain
but my life will never be the same.
THANK YOU TEACHERS FOR KEEPING ME SANE. read more »
Some things you like, Some you hate.
Wake up at six, But you're still always late. read more »
I'm sorry Mom, I'm sorry Mom
I must apologize for I'm wrong
I'm sorry Mom, I'm sorry Mom
I need a chance to be strong read more »
28.6th Grade Poem
6th grade rushes on,
The work grows harder, read more »
I am looking for a past
I can rely on
in order to look to death
with equanimity. read more »
Life was different
from then to now.
You can get away
with things easily. read more »
All this talk, talk, talk
Teachers are assigning me homework
All I want, is to rock, rock, and rock
This homework is a stumbling block read more »
Wake up, wake up! It's homework time,
Remember you promised to start by nine,
I heard my mother uttering these lines,
I think beginning the task in time, read more »
Hoework! Oh homework!
I hate you! You stink!
I wish I could wash you away in the sink!
If only a bomb would explode you to bits! read more »
34.I Haven't Done My Homework!
I haven't done my homework Dad!
(Dad) Well my boy that's very bad! read more »
35.I Think About My Neighbor Mary
I think about Mary,
The pieces of her story
As I know it:
Her childhood streets, read more »
36.! Soul's Soliloquy
It’s said that universal single mind,
as in a flash it flowers in our individual mind,
hastens first in two directions: polar opposites,
and then and thus, duality.. read more »
New Homework Poems
- My Dog Does My Homework, Kenn Nesbitt
- The Homework Machine, Shel Silverstein
- Homework! Oh, Homework!, Jack Prelutsky
- Homework Stew, Kenn Nesbitt
- All My Great Excuses , Kenn Nesbitt
- Homework, I Love You , Kenn Nesbitt
- HOMEWORK, Carson Miller
- A Lazy Sunday Morning, Erik Iuhas
- Oh Homework, Amadeo Wongsodihardjo
- What To Do?, Sasha Varney
- Home work, Adam Davis
- A Day In A Students Life, Nawal Salah
- Exuses.. Excuses, Julie McLeod
- Poetry for children: Homework, Roann Mendriq
- I Miss You Mom, Hira Akhtar
- If i were in charge of the world, Crystal Coldstone
- Keep Studying in Life, Josy Chow
- First Year University Expereinces, Michelle Cow
- Homework Is Insane, Rachel DerbornMaguire
- HomeWork Stinks, Rachel DerbornMaguire
- Hi, Sad People From a Whacked Out World!, Marcus Helbling
- Homework, SWETA LEENA PANDA
- Summer, Jasmine Malave
- Aunt Fritzi II, Morgan Michaels
- I Hate Homework, Damian Dauthdaert
- A different type of homework, renu kakkar
- Schoolspeak, Ray Mather
- School Life, Julius Rembrandt
- chose a path, Ashley Kaufman
- School, Madenzie Case and
- Home Alone, Francis Kelly
- Rational Shortcomings, Christopher J. Grasso
- Growing Up, Calin P. Kupi
- The beginning of school, william sawyers
- EMOTIONS, alesha Mills
- Having too much homework, Roxy Rionne
- No homework, Ben Mannion
- Homework, RiRi S...
- Last Three Weeks 5-11-09, Kim Davis
- A Day Of A Five Year Old, Bindu Vidyadhar
- School Is Out, Christina Phan
- Homework, Silverlight Guessmylastname
- Homework, Stephen Black
- I Haven't Done My Homework!, Alex Skerratt
- Home work, mehwish shakeel
- LEAVE HIM ALONE, Aldo Kraas
- It's A School Day, Hm. Nes
- Life is Meaningless, Cheryl Cheng
- Homework Sucks, fahed sharaf
- HomeWork, junior Sinchi
- Homework, Ooi Yen Sun
- my excuses, poem master
- 'To Do' List Of A Klutz, A.K.A Yours Truly, Leslie Ching
- school = rubbish, shaz 8j reynolds
- so tired, Annie Janine
- 'like this and like that', ali riza
- If I Had Superpowers, LaTisha Parkinson
- A Poem Is A Poem, Sarah Stopka
- First Homework, Venus Fire
- Homework, Faiz Khan
- Hard work!, Otaku Nature Lover CSHY
- (021) My Luck Abandoned Me, Risha Ahmed (12 yrs)
- No More Homework, No More Tests, Jinx Natta
- Hoemwork Love, Sharmila Saheed
- Why do i hate my Homework?, Anthony Pham
- My Teacher's Voice Mail Message, kim hook
- Bedtime, LEXI MCNUTT
- 2008: Grandpa Will Never Be Asked To Hel.., Tom J. Mariani
- School Blues, Thomas Mcleod
- School Kids, Emma Alberts
- Inside the classroom, uder pressure
- Sleepy Days, Sam D xxooxxoo
- Vicious Homework, Mercedes Zoller
- Sanctuary, Robert John Meehan
- carpe diem