Honesty Poems - Poems For Honesty
Poems about honesty. You can read the best honesty poems. Browse through all honesty poems.
What Lovely Things? [revised] - Poem by Margaret Alice Second
Honesty, the most dangerous thing, you are my
fair-weather friend – when I openly confess how
bad I feel you get angry, claiming I’m double-
crossing you as together we would have done
many wonderful things - what lovely things?
Friday afternoon - you watch rugby, I will read
my book; where are the lovely things when we
follow the same routines every day; yesterday
you insisted I take a piece of cake, now you
wash your hands - like Pontius Pilate -
In innocence, I brought the allergy on myself,
you claim, purposely to spoil your life - today
this is a rare occasion when I felt so bad I could
not hide it from anyone, tired and confused, I
drove like a fiend
It was so difficult to find my way, only able
to concentrate with eyes drawn into slits and
despite that you are not even touched, not a
bit, no, you argue I’m doing you in, usurping
your good time – yet all we would do today
Is read the newspaper, watch the Big Bang
Honesty is the most dangerous thing, you are my fair-weather friend
when I openly confessed how bad I feel, you got angry saying that
I’m double-crossing you as we would have done so many wonderful
things together – what lovely things?
On a Friday afternoon we watch TV, I read my book, you watch the
rugby matches – where is the doing of lovely things? – We simply
follow the same routine every day, YOU insisted I take a piece of
cake yesterday, now you facetiously
Wash your hands in innocence, I brought this on myself, you say,
deliberately to spoil your way of life; but I couldn’t do that in a
million years, today is a rare occasion when I feel so
bad I could not hide it from anyone
I drove like a fiend, tired and confused, it was so difficult
to find my way but easy to concentrate with my eyes drawn into
slits and you are not touched, not a bit, no, you argue I’m
doing you in, usurping your good time –
When all we would do today is read the newspaper and
watch the Big Bang Theory together…
Comments about What Lovely Things? [revised] by Margaret Alice Second
Poems About Honesty
- 1. What Lovely Things? [revised] , Margaret Alice Second
- 2. Love The Way , Aldo Kraas
- 3. Institutions Suffer , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 4. Give It Up , Aldo Kraas
- 5. It Isn'T There , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 6. Whether Or Not You Are Honest With Me Now , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 7. A Gift Of A Friend , Aldo Kraas
- 8. Enactment , Edward Kofi Louis
- 9. Understand The Beauty. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 10. Loyalty And Honesty , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 11. Someone Deceit Free And Not A Greedy Nee.. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 12. Trust And Watch Too. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 13. Fundamental Of Liar Chapter Lxxi: Misund.. , maria sudibyo
- 14. Which Is Preferable? , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 15. When In Scandals , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 16. Freed From Lieing , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 17. Cutting Edge , Edward Kofi Louis
- 18. Completely Thrown , hasmukh amathalal
- 19. Son’s Predicament , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 20. Honour Is The Asset. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 21. Who Is Clever , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 22. Arias Of Intelligence , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 23. Rhythmic Balance , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 24. Three Jewels , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 25. It Moves But Never Reaches , SALINI NAIR
- 26. Blank Emptiness , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 27. Trusting Possibilities , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 28. Mirroring Reflection , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 29. Rippling Reflection , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 30. The Clouds From The Sky Shall Fail To Sh.. , Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- 31. Social Divas , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 32. Shown What I Now Know , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 33. Sparking Embers , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 34. Grief's Canyons , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 35. I Was A Friday Night! , Mark Heathcote
- 36. Hunger Clutching My Heart , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 37. Brads Quotations 61-80 , Bradley Lester
- 38. Honesty , maria sudibyo
- 39. Those That Serve The Public... , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 40. It Was Her Beauty , delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- 41. Anna Hazare We Are With You , Mohammad Akmal Nazir
- 42. No , Malaya Roses
- 43. Some Peace , Rohit Sapra
- 44. Not Even A Girl , Rohit Sapra
- 45. Whatever That Disconnect Is , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 46. I Owe It First To Myself To Be Honest , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 47. Come What May , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 48. We'Re Not Ashamed Of Ourselves , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 49. Intense Shades Of Emotion , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 50. Being Effervescent , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
New Honesty Poems
- In All Honesty, G. Akanji Olaniyi
- Honesty In Life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku (Honesty Vs Beliefs), Raymond Farrell
- In The Last Moments, Michael Ryan
- An Honesty Kept Within, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Likes And Dislikes, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- When Money Comes First, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Limerick 12 (Honesty), Paul Sebastian
- As A Salesman, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ugliness Can Not Be Turned Into A Pretty.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem