Honesty Poems - Poems For Honesty
Poems about honesty. You can read the best honesty poems. Browse through all honesty poems.
a billowing cloak; translucent white, yet
quick to become opaque.
an enemy; a mass of torch-wielding words
with an aim to quash it.
alive; living in the lull in conversation, or
the silent responses to questions.
a secret; few know that Honesty likes
to contradict and confuse.
hard; a rough coarseness that is, so often,
cold to the touch.
no allies; few are prepared to
fight for it’s cause.
soft; a smooth fluidity, comforting
and volumed with substance.
such scent; fresh-mown grass and rose perfume,
fused with a warm Summer’s breeze.
my lover; waits by the radiator
for me to arrive home each day.
a treasured possession; a flawless mirror
in which to admire a flawless reflection.
jealous of nothing; not vain, yet knowing
of being better than all else.
a loud sound; a booming voice which sometimes
lessens. To a quietly-spoken calmness.
the sand beneath your toes on the beach; broken into millions,
and distributed by Nature’s Forces.
red string In it’s pockets; used to bind
and mend the Engine.
a thumbprint in fresh cement; innocent and easy to form,
with a potential for immortality. read more »
Cast a long shadow or everyone to see
Even your friends and loved ones
Who on your side will always be read more »
51.My Heart Is A Hanging Garden Of Babylon
Forgive my Babylon temperate floods…
There’s no evil in my sodden roots
So forgive my Babylonian Dynasty
Oh forgive me in all honesty read more »
52.Where Is The High Wind?
Where is the high wind of the land?
Why don’t we have heaven
Whereas, we keep only earth?
Perhaps Its our habit to be into the dark read more »
communication demands honesty,
honesty demands nakedness,
nakedness demands knowing who you are! read more »
54.For Old Times Sake
For old times sake, lets walk down memory lane,
Recalling sweetest memories of the past,
Lets feel the love that came before the pain,
When we believed our love was meant to last, read more »
from your lies read more »
56.What is honesty
What is honesty
Honesty is giving
Your things to you only
And if I am not giving back read more »
57.Real And Honest
Keep it with you night and day long.
Never turning off but left on.
Left on. read more »
My mind is poisoned by my dreams,
Forbidden thoughts, forbidden themes.
My lips are sewn, my hands are tied,
Well, I deserved it. It's all right. read more »
In this read more »
Tell me again your pretty lies.
Say them softly in my ear,
Lie to me again and again.
Never know truth or honesty, read more »
New Honesty Poems
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Honesty, Sierra Staten
- Publicity, Palas Kumar Ray
- I Smile, Smile To Hear It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Honesty, Elia Michael
- New Lights To Your Life, Katrice Massey
- B: XXXXXXXX: Incurred, douglas scotney
- Honesty is, Praveen Kumar In Celestial G ..
- Honesty, Dona Jean
- War Between Corruption & Thoughts, Tanveer Sharma
- The Crying Of The Sky, Lyn Paul
- My Heart Is A Hanging Garden Of Babylon, Mark Heathcote
- Junub, Is It Poetry
- HONESTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Truth, Patel Ketu
- My honesty, Amanda Shelton
- What is honesty, gajanan mishra
- Care, ajay srivastava
- My Death, Rohit Sapra
- Spider, rider! !, Edward Kofi Louis
- Heaven cannot wait, Ntozake (Saki) Stringfield
- Honesty, Abdul Wahab
- No Tittle2, Sari Mavi
- *Honesty, Abdul Wahab
- Honest Without Future; A Disaster Or Hum.., Nyein Way
- DISHONESTY RUINS RELATIONSHIPS, Christina Sunrise
- HONESTY, SWETA LEENA PANDA
- Got A Friend, wabi sabi
- Ribbons, Beth Johnson
- Y..... A flake of truth, Aufie Zophy
- Those Days Have Gone!, Sossi Khachadourian
- Honest, SWETA LEENA PANDA
- Honesty, Vasudhasudhakar pulukuri
- HONESTY, honest ajaz
- The Brutal Truth, The Poet Darkling
- Honesty, Justin Reamer
- Communication (Creation), Eric Cockrell
- Though it is tough, OLAYEMI AYO
- The Door..., Eric Cockrell
- Some Prefer To Keep It Frozen, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honesty, gajanan mishra
- Sincerity, Honesty and Truthfulness, ramesh rai
- Dishonesty, simran arora
- running and running away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Anna Hazare A strong old man Fights co.., Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- A precious acquisition, Michael Wamalwa
- One's Selected Beliefs, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Don't defame the name of friendship, Mohammad Akmal Nazir
- Anna Hazare we are with you, Mohammad Akmal Nazir
- Sweet Love, Alex Clark
- Honesty, Stephen Holland
- Honesty verses loyalty, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- psy-war of a relationship, RIC S. BASTASA
- Honesty, Steven Elsner
- Honesty enriches mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 172. HONESTY, Praveen Kumar In Shobha Priya
- Do You Think You're Honest?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Policy (a cynical political poem), Pete Dowe
- Big men’s honesty, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Morality Spectrum, Steven SRS
- *Admittance*, Alien Girl
- (154) Contemporary sin (Oneryu), premji premji
- Honesty Endures, Mittur Ramprasad
- HONESTY IS JUST TOO MUCH, Aldo Kraas
- Don't Forget How To Live, Daniel Yetman
- What Makes Love?, julia mathews
- Honesty, ashaswapna ashaprema
- Is It Worth The Trouble?, Meena Iyer
- Honesty, William Shepard
- Nowhere Hours - Sonnet, Peter S. Quinn
- Somthing to Live For, Megan Reily
- HoNeStY, lossemujj henry
- Ashram's Haiku 3, Mittur Ramprasad
- carpe diem