Husband Poems - Poems For Husband
Poems about husband. You can read the best husband poems. Browse through all husband poems.
As Girls Sleep - Poem by Terry Collett
She sleeps as only girls sleep
dreaming of babies and diamonds
or how that rich guy got away.
She slumbers with lips pressed tight.
Her eyes flicker like flames of
a new touched fire. Her hands lay
like guardians over her womb,
beneath her dress. She dreams
of his lips. Pressed close, skin on skin.
Once upon a dream she made love
to her sister's husband. Once upon
a nightmare her husband kissed her
upon her vagina. In deep sleep she
smells of ashes from Auschwitz, her
mother's family perished amongst flames.
She rubs her nose in sleeps' hold,
scratches her head with unpainted
fingernails. Once upon a sleep she
counted aborted babes, the white
vacant coffins. She turns in her sleep,
her body moves in her favourite armchair,
too tired for bed. She has had nailed
her one Picasso print above her head.
Her husband is in Vienna, a floozy on
his arm, another between sheets,
never from love, always the lust.
She will have him back upon his return;
always his pupil, but never to learn.
Comments about As Girls Sleep by Terry Collett
Poems About Husband
- 1. As Girls Sleep , Terry Collett
- 2. My Friend's Husband , Jim Boone
- 3. Rama’s Coronation In The Vision Of Sita , Harekrishna Meher
- 4. Broken Images , manoj rath
- 5. Spiral Horns , David Aoloch Bion
- 6. A Woman Without A Nose , U Win Kyi
- 7. Story Of New Migrants (Ii) , Dr Ronnie Bai
- 8. Darling, I Keep Telling You, To Avoid Tm.. , Sandra Dodd
- 9. I Am A Soldier , Louise Andrews
- 10. Manami , Raine Uchiha
- 11. Happy Ending , tiffany fawcett
- 12. Someone , kayla tucker
- 13. Softy , yihuai ying
- 14. I Do , Esther Mukabi
- 15. A Disrupted Life (Satis Shroff, Freiburg) , Satis Shroff
- 16. In Front Of Me , Prasetya Utama
- 17. Incest-Icide , ifedayo oshin
- 18. The Crowd In The Street , tinashe severa
New Husband Poems
- The Seven Steps, Kerry Valkyrie Baldock Kelly
- An African Woman I Am... A Blessing Or A.., Vivian Muciri
- Let A Wife, gajanan mishra
- The Poor Wee Mouse, Dianne Feaver
- What Should A Husband Do?, Nikhil Parekh
- Will You Still Accept Me As Your Husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- A Woman Of No Freedom For Conscience, alexander opicho
- A Father's Day Like No Other, Donal Mahoney
- D, imani halley
- Short Story About Pain Not A Poem...(Thi.., Kaila George
- carpe diem