Poem about husband. You can read the best husband poems. Browse through all husband poems.
Husband is someone;
You spend most of your life with.
And with him;
You are for years.
My life has become strong;
For my husband is not wrong.
My life has become independent;
For my husband never let me dependent.
My life has become pure;
For my husband had every cure.
My life has become romantic;
For my husband is very aromatic.
My life had a new beginning;
For my husband was nearing.
And the most valuable gift-
My husband has given me;
Are my 2 wonderful and the best kids-
And I thank God,
For the wonderful family he has given me. read more »
It is true:
taken out read more »
battered husbands too exist
a wife kicking his strong feet
slapping his rugged jaw
insulting him in front of his read more »
28.Are You a Good Husband?
All married men want to be called a good husband
A good husband is a decent husband
Mr. Husband what you done to deserve this decency?
Has your wife ever referred to you as her good husband? read more »
29.The Rat's Tight Schedule
A man stumbled on some rat droppings.
Hey, who put those there? That's dangerous, he said.
His wife said, those are pieces of a rat.
Wait, he's coming apart, he's all over the floor, said the read more »
Have you seen walking through the village
A man with downcast eyes and haggard face?
That is my husband who, by secret cruelty
never to be told, robbed me of my youth and my beauty; read more »
Silent before the jury,
Returning no word to the judge when he asked me
If I had aught to say against the sentence,
Only shaking my head. read more »
Go girl you're in the business world now;
you have a career, children, and a husband. You've come a long way girl—from woman suffrage.
You can be head of house girl—and
your man may be house-husband if you choose. Go Girl, Go Girl, Go Girl . . . You may be head of state hold any job of read more »
33.My Husband, My Soldier, My Hero, My Friend
When its late at night
And I am all alone
I look up at the sky
And remember you are gone read more »
34.(104) (Meera) The Early Life Of Meera
Rajputs took ’Sati’ as a sacred one
For any live widowed woman
To burn herself in the fire
With her husband in the pyre read more »
Eliza, what fools are the Mussulman sect,
Who to woman deny the soul's future existence!
Could they see thee, Eliza, they'd own their defect,
And this doctrine would meet with a general resistance. read more »
36.A Wife's Grief Because Of Her Husband's Absence
The falcon swiftly seeks the north,
And forest gloom that sent it forth.
Since I no more my husband see, read more »
New Husband Poems
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Husband celebrates, hasmukh amathalal
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- will you still accept me as your husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- On her wedding day, gajanan mishra
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Houseworks Are Tennis Games, Ferdinand L Quintos
- A Mothers Wish, Melissa Furey
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku-Humour, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Marriage, Lawanya Wijesekara
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Histrionics of Kamala Das, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Husband Of Mine, Leo August
- Unnecessary thoughts, Pratikshya Sedhain
- Mrs Oldham on the Slow Train and Before., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- What Mother Told Me, Olalekan Joseph Ajayi
- Togetherness Is Gone, Hasanudin Sofyan
- Mistake of Fact!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Be kind and courteous to the husband, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband, Aparna Chatterjee
- the real wife, mona joseph
- Atiogbe, Edward Kofi Louis
- Super Woman, Modupe Best
- LOLA AURELIA'S LOVE, naida supnet
- ' Reciprocal Relationship ', Marvin Brato Sr
- ' ICE Sally Being Nosy ', Ency Bearis
- Where Is She?, Seun Bewaji
- UNDER THE BLACK SKIES, Aldo Kraas
- CATH BACK PAIN, otteri selvakumar
- Merry Christmas To All Husbands, Chris Jibero
- Men would wander, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- .Summer., Bethany Williams
- The battle field, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter II., Ralph Erskine
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter I., Ralph Erskine
- worse makes better, mark nwagwu
- The Wife Is Bound By The Law As Long As .., Mo...
- Strange but True, sarah hughes
- Where It Was At Back Then, Anne Sexton
- GOD MADE THE WOMEN, Aldo Kraas
- Husband Where Are You?, Ivy Saldana
- Dear Lord, new heart
- Her Sea Tale, Sandra Martyres
- I lament the so called liberty, akram saqib
- **Discourses LXV ‘Lesser relationships’, Sadiqullah Khan
- halku - 70, Maria Barbara Korynt
- My Husband., anju addanki
- # # a renewal of love - senryu, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- Infidelity, Godece Jasmine Rosal
- Acid Reflux Anyone, Joe Rosochacki
- bloody mess, Alicia Roseberry
- *Lady Beneath The Willow, Shelby Renee
- 'I ASKED GOD WHY', Rocio Batir
- Opaque, thank God!, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- A Honey-Do List (This is my attempt at a.., Victoria Dame
- Bronwyn, Francis Duggan
- Happiness: a Haiku, Jim Milks
- No Departing, Indira Renganathan
- The Seahorse, South Westerner
- Lecturer, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- Scared for life, Holly Somer
- carpe diem