Husband Poems - Poems For Husband
Poems about husband. You can read the best husband poems. Browse through all husband poems.
349.SANTAL MARRIGE SONGS
Such scorching heat!
Do you want the shade of an umbrella
or the shade of your husband?
Your husband's is the securest.
Don't bedeck me
as a bride any more.
I've given my soul
to the dark youth
of the neighboring village.
transcreated from santali original by rudra kinshuk read more »
Women were circling dancing
Husband of one woman
Came to watch circle dance
His wife put song in snide read more »
351.Ode To My Love Azumi Ibra
You Came to my life with a broken heart
Together we nursed what had fallen apart
Now my wonderful, loving partner in life
We have stayed together as Husband and Wife read more »
She is owner of her husband’s nest
plans all his ideas in her own head
she is just a house wife
doesn’t earn a single pie read more »
353.Looking Glass Looks Back
This old lady, barely tryin'
worn and broken, sick from cryin'
Husband's dead and so am I
wonder how I barely try. read more »
when you have alochol running you
it seems like a rock holding you down
squeezing your soul then ripping it out
you loose your way and feel loads of pain read more »
355.The Very First Christmas with my Husband
2008 is the most wonderful year for me, the ever blessed by God,
The very first Christmas with my husband, truly, be very glad!
Morning, afternoon and evening dwells through European breeze,
Snow flakes in Romania might be at the deepest, coolest freeze! read more »
1.Conducting husband’s earning regarded
best life partner.
2.Degrading virtue of wife
grandeur life worthless. read more »
357.'I ASKED GOD WHY'
All around me people are dying.
An old tune set to Muzak
becomes the soundtrack
to our despair. Beside me, read more »
If we listened husband and wife's shout,
'Ain't they fighting? ', our mind would be in doubt.
If we saw wife shutting the door, read more »
360.'LOVE DIED YOUNG'
They met at the local library
One cold wintry day
They had nice conversation
And later met again at read more »
New Husband Poems
- Al Siddique (The Truth), Mariam Abdelghani
- Apni Dehati Wife Ke Sang On The Eve of I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Husband celebrates, hasmukh amathalal
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- will you still accept me as your husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- On her wedding day, gajanan mishra
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Houseworks Are Tennis Games, Ferdinand L Quintos
- A Mothers Wish, Melissa Furey
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Marriage, Lawanya Wijesekara
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Histrionics of Kamala Das, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Unnecessary thoughts, Pratikshya Sedhain
- Mrs Oldham on the Slow Train and Before., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- What Mother Told Me, Olalekan Joseph Ajayi
- Togetherness Is Gone, Hasanudin Sofyan
- Mistake of Fact!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Be kind and courteous to the husband, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband, Aparna Chatterjee
- the real wife, mona joseph
- Atiogbe, Edward Kofi Louis
- Super Woman, Modupe Best
- LOLA AURELIA'S LOVE, naida supnet
- ' Reciprocal Relationship ', Marvin Brato Sr
- ' ICE Sally Being Nosy ', Ency Bearis
- Where Is She?, Seun Bewaji
- UNDER THE BLACK SKIES, Aldo Kraas
- CATH BACK PAIN, otteri selvakumar
- Merry Christmas To All Husbands, Chris Jibero
- Men would wander, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- .Summer., Bethany Williams
- The battle field, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter II., Ralph Erskine
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter I., Ralph Erskine
- worse makes better, mark nwagwu
- The Wife Is Bound By The Law As Long As .., Mo...
- Strange but True, sarah hughes
- Where It Was At Back Then, Anne Sexton
- GOD MADE THE WOMEN, Aldo Kraas
- Husband Where Are You?, Ivy Saldana
- Dear Lord, new heart
- Her Sea Tale, Sandra Martyres
- I lament the so called liberty, akram saqib
- **Discourses LXV ‘Lesser relationships’, Sadiqullah Khan
- halku - 70, Maria Barbara Korynt
- My Husband., anju addanki
- # # a renewal of love - senryu, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- Infidelity, Godece Jasmine Rosal
- Acid Reflux Anyone, Joe Rosochacki
- bloody mess, Alicia Roseberry
- *Lady Beneath The Willow, Shelby Renee
- 'I ASKED GOD WHY', Rocio Batir
- Opaque, thank God!, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- A Honey-Do List (This is my attempt at a.., Victoria Dame
- Bronwyn, Francis Duggan
- Happiness: a Haiku, Jim Milks
- No Departing, Indira Renganathan
- The Seahorse, South Westerner
- Lecturer, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- Scared for life, Holly Somer
- carpe diem