Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
When I wake up in the morning I think to myself.
Who am I?
Getasew I say.
I look in the mirror confused as if I have never seen myself before. read more »
You and me
Alone in the corner
You took out your mask
And showed me your true identity read more »
219.I Once Made The Mistake
I once made the mistake of investigating who you really are.
You just surfaced the labels of your identities. read more »
can we just runaway together
and forget about who we are, were
and ever dreamed of being
no identity except the secrets read more »
221.You Will Know When It Has Been Discovered
I can not award you confirmation...
Of who it is you are.
With an identity felt.
Connected to an adjoining dignity. read more »
Striped from my identity
Not knowing who i am
Or who i might be...
The green of nature surrounds me read more »
223.0976..... I AM HAPPY TO LOSE MY IDENTITY
'Division is the very essence of conflicts'- JK
I am more than An Indian, A Hindu,
A Tamil, A Brahmin, A Man.
I dislike these Identities read more »
224.Where did i go wrong?
Where did i go wrong?
At which lanes of life?
On which lawns of eternity?
From where did i go astray? read more »
225.Uncertainty for Friend J.T. Ellison
There is a question troubling me.
How do I know that I am me?
You question my identity
I answer satisfactorily. read more »
I saw a dream within my dream,
I found Ravidas loudly scream.
'O Lord, I am caught up in illusions,
The world as I see is full of delusions.' 1. read more »
227.As If They Have Their Own Identity
All of the Autumn leaves that fall from their mother tree
Are shaped so very differently
As if each has their own identity
At least that's how they seem to me. read more »
228.Lonely God Behind My Eyes
There is a lonely God behind my eyes
Who still cries for you who are so far
Away, like a lost child forgotten who she is,
Her identity soothed away by time read more »
New Identity Poems
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Monk E. Biz
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- Lady Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Exeter Hotel, Pierre Rausch
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- Another Preaching, Babatunde Aremu
- Silent Screams, Yasmeen Khan
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
- The Veiled Identity! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Ting of Verve! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Melancholia, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Return My Identity, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Exploring happiness #23- Identity, June Stepansky
- One and the same, gajanan mishra
- World of My Own, Sawmitra Roy
- The Waif’s Wailing., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Do Squirrels Use Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sun Light Up Everything, gajanan mishra
- You and I - We Both, gajanan mishra
- Identity..., Bhawana Bhowmik
- Transcending Barcodes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Bird_Song Surfing On The Oceans Of Hum.., Nyein Way