Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
I was born as a son to my mother and
Grew as brother to my sisters read more »
Who am I?
A poet or a doctor?
A Muslim or a Bangladeshi?
A boy or a son? read more »
219.An Unknown Identity
I don't know who I am,
No one knows who I am,
I can't speak for myself,
And obviously, one would speak for oneself, read more »
When their steadfast love
Waged war against the world
They never asked their religion
He never asked her read more »
When I wake up in the morning I think to myself.
Who am I?
Getasew I say.
I look in the mirror confused as if I have never seen myself before. read more »
222.I Once Made The Mistake
I once made the mistake of investigating who you really are.
You just surfaced the labels of your identities. read more »
can we just runaway together
and forget about who we are, were
and ever dreamed of being
no identity except the secrets read more »
224.You Will Know When It Has Been Discovered
I can not award you confirmation...
Of who it is you are.
With an identity felt.
Connected to an adjoining dignity. read more »
Striped from my identity
Not knowing who i am
Or who i might be...
The green of nature surrounds me read more »
226.Undress me! ! ! ! !
Living under a cover
Undress my emotions
I want to break free read more »
227.Wont look back
I was always searching for you,
Night after night waiting for you.
Mistaken Identity has got the best of me... read more »
228.Daughter, I'll Be Here To Remind You!
when you grow older,
and start to age.
forget you self identity.
i will be here to remind you. read more »
New Identity Poems
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Monk E. Biz
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- Lady Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Exeter Hotel, Pierre Rausch
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- Another Preaching, Babatunde Aremu
- Silent Screams, Yasmeen Khan
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
- The Veiled Identity! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Ting of Verve! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Melancholia, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Return My Identity, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Exploring happiness #23- Identity, June Stepansky
- One and the same, gajanan mishra
- World of My Own, Sawmitra Roy
- The Waif’s Wailing., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Do Squirrels Use Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sun Light Up Everything, gajanan mishra