Identity Poems - Poems For Identity
Poems about identity. You can read the best identity poems. Browse through all identity poems.
241.I Will Remain Connected
I will remain connected,
To an identity that reflects respect...
And honors the dignity of my ancestors.
With an upholding I will never neglect.
Teased by fashion and designer fads,
Only to last for the next impression to make...
Is not part of my D.N.A.
My ancestry I pride and 'it' I will never fake.
I will remain connected,
To an identity that reflects respect.
Too many I observe to witness and see,
Have been too willing to leave behind to find...
Substitutes to replace and reduce,
The keeping to reveal their true ethnicity.
With adopting to adapt to beliefs just to deny,
Who they are and 'should' be to sacrifice with lies.
I have no dreams to be perceived as anyone else.
I stand on two feet to walk with purpose.
And I do this not to seek defeat anticipated to meet.
I am connected to an identity that reflects respect! read more »
242.According To The Flesh
According to the flesh;
In sincerity of the heart; read more »
243.United, we stand t
Sachin blasts; the crowd applauds.
A gold for shooting; we’re proud.
A.R.Rahman makes us bask.
India grows; so do Indians. read more »
I am 'Me',
Because I am 'Myself',
Never hit left!
Never hit right! read more »
We all face challenges in this life, even those who follow Jesus Christ,
So all challenges we must address, through our God's Righteousness,
Many challenges are from this world, but God's Truths we must herald,
Always in God's light and His ways, in these present challenging days. read more »
Rains in my rooms
Trodding over the margins of my body read more »
247.Traumatic Truth In A Tree
Innocence building up with insecure pursuit of isolated identity globalised by hope and ambition
Green green grass of home plasticized by systematised illusive care
Of lonely planet
What you see is not authentic natural greens but bright pretencious green of dysfunctional energy read more »
248.The Door Ajar
or mistaken identity
fool that I was
or never was really read more »
In poetic identities
Ultimte barrier no where
Fluidity and freedom prevails read more »
250.Each of The Peninsulas
Wearing a baseball cap to
You stood barefoot
In the shade read more »
251.I really love you O lovable
I really love you
With you I have
My identity read more »
252.Is that Pranab-da a clone of me!
just a week ago
a reader named Dududarshan dandalini
to clear my identity read more »
New Identity Poems
- Bully, Ban Quang Che
- Faults on identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
- One and the same, gajanan mishra
- Identity..., Bhawana Bhowmik
- A Bırd_Song Surfıng On The Oceans Of Hum.., Nyein Way
- Identity..., thumper 786
- Timelessness, gajanan mishra
- Identity Theft, Terry Mar
- A Story Of Mistaken Identity, Rahul Pandey
- Identity controls behaviour, Peter Hall
- My Decision, Fadhlihan Bin Mydin
- identity, vicky saladino
- With Identity Card, gajanan mishra
- Who are you, gajanan mishra
- The Faith of Baha'i, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Silence Of Love, Nicolas GRENIER
- On My Mother's Demise., -To The Soul Of .., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- IDENTITY, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Mistaken identities, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Seasonal Birds and rejected refugees, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Knowing Me Transfixed Impaled, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Resistance, Ibrahim Ibn Salma
- Be Loyal To The Native, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Miles High And Bone Dry, Dorsey Baker
- cry of a heart, Mpho Wordsworth Leteng
- Language lost, gajanan mishra
- Ground conceptual, Nyein Way
- Is Man A Winner Or A Loser?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Identity Of I, Abhiraj Rajadhyaksha
- The Identity's Role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- @ Watch Out @, Marvin Brato Sr
- Mirror On The Wall, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Identity, Joseph Narusiewicz
- LOVE FOR LANGUAGE, Ratnakar Rout
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- Soldier of Stance, Ibnu Din Assingkiri
- Proof or no proof, hasmukh amathalal
- My Identity, Lucia Domingos Fula
- Beauty Finds Truth In Beauty, Ray Subrata Ray
- Facade (a tritina), Sheri Walters
- Lost identity., salma. torrez
- Mama Africa's Identity, Edward Kofi Louis
- Being me, royston serrao
- Too Much Freedom, Antoine La Najja
- Love is sought for identity., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- FOR THY BELIEF, Karnail Singh Heirwale
- IDENTITY, Karnail Singh Heirwale
- Fallen Angel, Makeiah De'Ajahla Karmea Adams
- after zero, Nyein Way
- Identity Of The Self, Persian Nightingale
- An Identity, Some Girl
- IDENTITY CRISIS, Aldo Kraas
- the catalyst's wave itself 2009, Nyein Way
- Mistaken Identity, Sumeet Mukherjee
- Identity, Micron
- My identity, Heartbeat Tempo
- Die to Live, Kranthi Pothineni
- Pilani And G.D., Ganga Dhar Sharma Hindustan
- Me? ?, Meghan Andrews
- My Way, Nyein Way
- carpe diem