Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
313.Her personality? Her identity?
There it is, all of it.
Gone, and never ever coming back, ever.
It felt like she was throwing away her most prized poession.
She wondered what the new one would be like? read more »
Note: This is a song! read more »
315.I Will Remain Connected
I will remain connected,
To an identity that reflects respect...
And honors the dignity of my ancestors.
With an upholding I will never neglect. read more »
316.According To The Flesh
According to the flesh;
In sincerity of the heart; read more »
317.Man Beyond Nothingness
A particle afloat in the ocean of infinity,
Yet, so conscious of self in profuse vanity –
Lofty though his thoughts may be, they’re all profanity.
Man is nothing, made of nothing, that’s his identity. read more »
We all face challenges in this life, even those who follow Jesus Christ,
So all challenges we must address, through our God's Righteousness,
Many challenges are from this world, but God's Truths we must herald,
Always in God's light and His ways, in these present challenging days. read more »
319.Palestinian am I..
Palestinian am I.
No one can take away from me
For it is mine. read more »
Civilizations may emerge fresh and vanish
Remains may be found later on but not finish
Excavations may shed some light on glorious past
There may be some reasons for its extinctions very fast read more »
321.United, we stand t
Sachin blasts; the crowd applauds.
A gold for shooting; we’re proud.
A.R.Rahman makes us bask.
India grows; so do Indians. read more »
322.We Can Sing The Same Songs
we can sing each other the same songs
on the radio.
meaning overwhelms reality
sometimes. read more »
323.As One does Sickness over
As One does Sickness over
In convalescent Mind, read more »
Victim of identity theft
that's what i seem to be
who would have thought I'd be left
No one to look up to besides me read more »
New Identity Poems
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Monk E. Biz
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- Lady Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Exeter Hotel, Pierre Rausch
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- Another Preaching, Babatunde Aremu
- Silent Screams, Yasmeen Khan
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
- The Veiled Identity! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Ting of Verve! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Melancholia, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Return My Identity, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Exploring happiness #23- Identity, June Stepansky
- One and the same, gajanan mishra
- World of My Own, Sawmitra Roy
- The Waif’s Wailing., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Do Squirrels Use Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sun Light Up Everything, gajanan mishra