Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
thy deflies upon my flesh
the tormented skin which once brought life
i have traveled near and far..
and yet i sleep in my ancentral land read more »
Wooden structures that emerge from the face of the earth.
Temples of love to give identity to the ground on which they stand.
From east to west a glow with stellular radiance and energy.
On this rock we rely for our daily spin through the sky. read more »
339.What Am I?
I look in the mirror.
A face- whose? - stares back at me.
I wander, wonder, through the day,
Without light, without warmth, read more »
To give and gratefully respond
to beauty, love and tenderness,
to lose yourselves, but gain
a truer, greater and, finally, read more »
341.Almighty Identity Crisis
i am reborn every morning
when i rise expecting
good things from the day
getting my dose of raw reality read more »
342.A Sea of Sadness, A River of Rage
A sea of sadness
A river of rage
The tongue of a woman lynched and left for dead
No longer dormant read more »
343.Buy Yours Now While Civilisation Lasts
Just as we prepare to celebrate
the season of sparkling white and winter fuel,
piss on earth and extended drinking hours
there steals a hooded headline read more »
why is it you say the nasty things you do
its so rude give them a chance
and try to catch their true identity
stop putting them down bulling them around read more »
Who am I?
Can anyone please tell me?
I don’t know anymore
What are these hands meant to be? read more »
346.A Negress and her black shadow
Her smile when she cries,
Nobody realizes whether it's a smile or a cry?
Along with her lost identity she was searching around.
At least if exists a relative or a known person in the Necropolis? read more »
One eye awoke to a new sight
A reflection of reality
There before me, stood a girl drained
An identity fading into nothing read more »
Touching, soothing, encouraging, caring, feeding
but where are my identities?
Is this life you are calling?
Have you ever thought about life you are feeling ever second? read more »
New Identity Poems
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Monk E. Biz
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- Lady Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Exeter Hotel, Pierre Rausch
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- Another Preaching, Babatunde Aremu
- Silent Screams, Yasmeen Khan
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
- The Veiled Identity! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Ting of Verve! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Melancholia, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Return My Identity, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Exploring happiness #23- Identity, June Stepansky
- One and the same, gajanan mishra
- World of My Own, Sawmitra Roy
- The Waif’s Wailing., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Do Squirrels Use Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sun Light Up Everything, gajanan mishra