No more my heart shall sob or grieve.
My days and nights dissolve in God's own Light.
Above the toil of life my soul
Is a Bird of Fire winging the Infinite. read more »
26.Eyes Fastened With Pins
How much death works,
No one knows what a long
Day he puts in. The little
Wife always alone read more »
27.Autobiography (Polish It Like A Piece of Silver)
I am standing in the cemetery at Byrds, Texas.
What did Judy say? 'God-forsaken is beautiful, too.'
A very old man who has cancer on his face and takes
care of the cemetery, is raking a grave in such a read more »
28.Real Poem (Personal Statement)
I skim sadness like fat off the surface
of cooling soup. Don't care about
metaphor but wish it would arrive read more »
29.As One does Sickness over
As One does Sickness over
In convalescent Mind, read more »
I asked myself who iam.
I was looking for identity.
I felt the silent of my soul.
No answer. read more »
They did not recognize me in the shadows
That suck away my color in this Passport
And to them my wound was an exhibit
For a tourist Who loves to collect photographs read more »
Sitting in parliament
Or heads wanting power
The power to serve read more »
33.Truth—is as old as God
Truth—is as old as God—
His Twin identity read more »
Fallen leaves have been crushed
Dried and amalgamated
With the dust
Of barren soils read more »
35.Identity Of I
Identity is not what I promise others
Identity is what I do when I am alone
Identity is what I think of others
Knowing all the hatred they've shown read more »
36.the arc of SMILE
emerged again from space...
a distorting soulless mirror read more »
New Identity Poems
- Bully, Ban Quang Che
- Faults on identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Password is required, gajanan mishra
- Your dealings, gajanan mishra
- threads, Cee Bea
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Am Here And Still, gajanan mishra
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ATTRACTION OR FASHION?, Solomon Bright Dankwa
- At 43, searching for identity, Harshit Agrawal
- Who Am I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- The Elusive Self., michael walker
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem