Identity Poems - Poems For Identity
Poems about identity. You can read the best identity poems. Browse through all identity poems.
Nyere M Aka - Poem by chizitere ojiaka
I know what is wrong,
So I will give right a change.
Don’t ask me how I know,
I just know.
I might have lived around
Wrong for too long,
But I can tell the difference.
If you make me a judge,
I might judge wrongly
But when I sit in the crowd,
I judge right.
So many things are not right
And I can’t do anything to
Correct them unless you help me.
I’m decaying, someone please
Everything in my system is wrong
And my children suffer for this.
Don’t stand there and just
Yell at me.
Help me if you can.
Even if you detach
And run away, you would
Still come home soon.
You call me all sorts,
But don’t forget it is
You that make me and
I that give you your identity.
We are inseparable.
I only have hope when you
Give it to me so stop taking it away.
I am what you make of me.
You are my creator,
The only reason I still exist.
I am your body, your group,
Turn back to me.
See how profusely I bleed.
I’ll keep bleeding till you
You know I won’t die.
Of course I won’t
I shall die only when you do
No matter how far you run,
We’ll still die together.
I am not tarred, in darkness,
Hungry, kidnapped, thirsty,
Uneducated, cheated on, insulted,
Corrupt and suffering
You have let me be all this.
You haven’t done anything
To help me.
How long shall I stand here and bleed?
How long will you let them mock me?
How long will you ignore me?
Please do something quick!
I’m tired of waiting…
Comments about Nyere M Aka by chizitere ojiaka
Poems About Identity
- 1. Nyere M Aka , chizitere ojiaka
- 2. Mind And Meditation (Opinion) , Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- 3. Identity , shami giles
- 4. Borderline , ALEX SCHROEDER
- 5. [shade] , Empath In flames
- 6. Masked Friendship. , Sudipta Bhattacharyya
- 7. Different Tasks Infuse Our Lives , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 8. Kindred Spirits , Lauren B Called
- 9. Now You Are Old , Lee Baiden
- 10. Obscurity , Aniruddha Pathak
- 11. The Blatherskite , Justin Reamer
- 12. Our Star , Zafiro Grace
- 13. If Like A Chameleon You Must Change , Melody Thaila Kuku
- 14. Seascape Dream , Stan Petrovich
- 15. Satisfied , Jerry Alexander
- 16. Moment Of , SHAI CHERRY
- 17. Untimely Meditations , Ken Bolton
- 18. My Identity , ritty patnaik
- 19. A Pallet Of Thoughts , Barnali Saha
- 20. Prostitution , Brian Bwesigye
- 21. None , Ivana Mabry
- 22. Mistaken , Tricia Whyte
- 23. Call Of Mother Africa , ENOCH JOHN
- 24. Glass Of Wine , Erick Music
- 25. Reflection , Melvyn Mohan
- 26. War Cry , Melvyn Mohan
- 27. The Forest , Pushpa Ratna Tuladhar
- 28. To You To Me To Her , Habib Fares
- 29. ... And We Shall All Live Full Lives , Anthony Maio
- 30. G.U.R.U , Cairo Asikari
- 31. Read Double Identity Paired Sun Moon , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 32. Daughter, I'Ll Be Here To Remind You! , krystal vincent
- 33. Who Am I? , Dale Totten
- 34. Che , Udaya R. Tennakoon
- 35. Homeless, Na , S.D. TIWARI
- 36. New Identity , Neha Aradhye
- 37. Exploring Happiness #23- Identity , June Stepansky
- 38. Who Am I , Brijaal Dana
- 39. Thank You , Srikumar Pany
- 40. Community As An Identity , Nur Meiyati
- 41. Identity , Michele Clucas
- 42. It Isn'T The Illusion That Binds You , Patrick White
- 43. The Utter Importance Of Eating Cheetos , David Knox
- 44. For Awhile, Just A Little While , David Knox
- 45. Holy Coincidence , David Knox
- 46. How Could I Hide? , David Knox
- 47. Thank-Wise , Francee Bouvenir
- 48. Looking For The Inner Peace , Jacob Arden
- 49. Traits , Claude Simpson
- 50. The Feet Where Stand , Dona Jean
New Identity Poems
- The World, Ceyfonce James
- Faults On Identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity Is A Trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sinful Identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A Larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- carpe diem