July Poems - Poems For July
Poems about july. You can read the best july poems. Browse through all july poems.
217.That Autumn Day In Mid July.
It was a cool July and it was dusk.
The gentle winds that blew,
brushed the Autumn of your hair.
And a mist, as like in Autumn, touch
your face, as I stood still.
The first thing I thought of on this
day was you.
I could not help but wonder, as in Autumn,
are the bees yet in their hive; snuggled
closely, in their Autumn winter bed.?
An Autumn sun, hid behind the clouds above.
It knew not of this July, only of Autumn, in the air.
It knew of flowers drooping, their brightness,
now fading and curled. It knew of falling leaves,
and colors still so bright. A lone tree against a colored
sky, seemed naked in this July. With all of
this, and some to go, it must be Autumn, for this I know.
What of the woman, with the hair of Autumn?
Her eyes of Autumn color and colored clothes
the same. It can not be July, for
Autumn is abound.
Autumns every where. Circling sparrows in sky
above, swoop down, in hunt, for the final seeds
of Autumn. How could this be July,
or have the sparrows lost their way?
Surely, this is Autumn, for the chill is in they air.
And, isn't that an Autumn grass, below that
old oak tree? As the gentle Autumn winds,
carry silence for the day.
Now the mist of Autumn, are falling drops of rain.
No, not a shower in July, but an Autumn day,
now cast in gloom, against a steel gray sky.
Autumn, shall never be the same, since
that Autumn day in mid July.
© Joe Fazio read more »
218.Those Good Tomatoes
Chicago, South Side
Late July and I am waiting read more »
The day the plane was downed,
I had much grief of my own
But from the strings of your lyre
Come, these notes of sad melancholy; read more »
Old greenfingers sow
rich garden’s pregnant promise
which others must know. read more »
221.#330 Haiku Portrait of Winter
snow flakes decorate
ice kisses dangle from trees
Droping into stream read more »
222.Haiku #76 Poetic Pause ****
Oh my love I fear
I shall die of a broken
Heart away from you read more »
223.Haiku # 82 Listen To Your Heart
Lull in the quiet
Listen to your heart's music
Let it soothe your soul read more »
224.Haiku # 82 Sky Painting
Silhouettes of trees
Against pink petticoat sky
In blue and white lace read more »
I because of you read more »
226.Bodacious Dreams *****
Move through a sieve
Spilling like shards of glass, read more »
227.#79 Poetry In Motion (Night Music)
Inside night waltzed
To the symphonic laughter
Of love! read more »
228.#80 Poetry In Motion Your Laughter
I remember your laughter
Whispering in the morning
On the wings and breath
Of love read more »
New July Poems
- Cabin Fever, Jake Deeds
- Accum'd, Nicholas Crowson
- American Holidays, sherif monem
- 12th July, Alexander Onoja
- HAIKU 2, Cheryl Griffith
- Christmas in July, Marilyn Lott
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- My Other at Another's, David Munene wa Kimberly
- NADINE GORDIMER: JULY'S DAUGHTER IS A SL.., alexander opicho
- Challenge Titles By Brian Johnston.... .., Bri Edwards
- Looking at the past, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Surfers Beach, Nancy Terrell
- Those Good Tomatoes, Donal Mahoney
- THE W . . . . . R, A. P. Herbert
- Rites Of The Seventh Month, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Havana Girls, Floral Flower
- Nature Of History, Masereka Amos
- July, Ruth Walters
- July, Vinz Poetry
- Summer Love (Haiku), Billy Lewis
- creepy visions, david gerardino
- July, Gregory Huyette
- Sometimes in June, Stella Omoregie
- Rip, Jacqui Thewless
- The Seventh Month, Monty Gilmer
- The Fourth Of July (Love And Rockets Red.., Justin Gildow
- The 5th of July, Andrew Horsey
- July 21st,1980, Ricardo Antunes
- Young America, Carolyn Wells
- July, irum inayat
- July, Laa Finita
- The Sunny Months, Joyce Hemsley
- Autumn In July (rated in group), (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Only On This Day..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Day Like No Other..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- That Autumn Day In Mid July., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Days Like This...Remind Me Of You, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- New York... Not In Autum, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- The Day...Was You, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Mid July? Or Not, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn In July, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- *930 RUBY BIRTHSTONE OF JULY, John Knight
- My Heart Is In July, Niji Chrys
- Autumn...Will Never Be The Same, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn In July, Waldon Pond Productions
- I Will Smile, Tracey Tucker
- haiku - 216, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- haiku - 202, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- haiku - 193, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- sunny spell (2), Maria Barbara Korynt
- July 4th, Roberto Fletchero
- ! JULY!, Rema Prasanaa
- Journey Through the Year, Kim Schilling
- ! SONG OF JULY!, Rema Prasanaa
- July, Gurpiar Sidhu
- July...., Natasha Ligons
- CANCER RISING, Aldo Kraas
- #83 Haiku Cotton Candy Clouds, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- Who will save who?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- 12 Months In New England, Aaron Brown
- Hatred evokes pity, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Noble Ruby, Anne E. Kachline
- ! ! ! MIND (Haiku) ! ! !, Rema Prasanaa
- Today sounds like Yesterday...., Jessie Li here
- July, Assorted Thoughts
- Fourth of july., Roy Storey
- Haiku # 89 Copy Cat, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku #82 Listen To Your Heart, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku #81 Powder Puff Dreams, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Three Haiku, Mary Naylor
- Haiku #62 Winter Night, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Damp Days, JoJo Bean
- carpe diem