Justice Poems - Poems For Justice
Poems about justice. You can read the best justice poems. Browse through all justice poems.
The Monkey's Plight - Poem by rohan bendre
Monkey- My Plight Needs Urgent Attention As What Matters is Action.
Man- Your Plight Really Needs Acceptance But Please Furnish Details So That I May gain
Monkey- Their Participation is equally responsible. As in torturing me The Future Experiments
Man- To Your Plight The need for Action has to be Quick in Implementation.
Monkey- Quicker the Action Quickest will be result's Future Expectation.
Man- To Assist you i will be Greatful Please Suggest a Solution so that your life becomes
Monkey- An Vital Step will be in Accomplishment when People understand the Torment.
An Important Task will be done When in my place there will be Human Substitution.
Then in Justice there will be Affirmation.
Monkey- Their Guilty Crime may be part of their duty but aren't in troubling me they
are showing their capability.
Man- A Good Amount of task will be in Success when to different Animal protection laws
We will have Access.
Monkey- Effort to stop the transportation has to be at the mightiest Such that positive result
comes at the earliest.
Man- Quicker the attempt Quickest the justice.
Monkey- No Sooner you participate Actively than justice will be served.
Man- To Help you my participation will always in Active Quantification only positive steps
will enable the modification.
Monkey- When Effort will be in bountiful then justice will be in full for your co-operation
I Am thankful.
An Active part will be in Acheivement when my torment will be brought among the masses.
Man- Your plight needs urgent attention against the offenders unite and show them their real destination.
Both- the condition requires urgent action. For such criminals punishment awaits such punitive
only then justice will be massive.
TAKE A CRITICAL STAND AGAINST AIR FRANCE WHO TRANSPORT MONKEYS TO
LABORATORIES WHERE MONKEYS AND OTHER ANIMALS ARE TORTURED ENSURE
STRICT PUNISHMENT TO THIS OFFENDERS WHO TORTURE ANIMALS.
Comments about The Monkey's Plight by rohan bendre
Poems About Justice
- 451. The Monkey's Plight , rohan bendre
- 452. When Word Has No Limit , Sulaiman Alimat Taiwo
- 453. Justice To Cicil The Lion , rohan bendre
- 454. Liberty Needs Glasses , Funmbi Aransiola
- 455. What Is Justice , Pius Didier
- 456. Dear Dr. Nelson Mandela , Godwins Ratlabala
- 457. Where Is Justice Gone? , Micron
- 458. The Judge –versus – A Judge , P K Joy
- 459. Justice , Rebecca Stansfield
- 460. Stephen Lawrence: 21 Years On And Justic.. , Stanley Collymore
- 461. Seven Rings , Peter Black
- 462. Justice , William Hutton
- 463. Justice , chandra yusuf
- 464. My Sister Mutilated By Wealthy Rapists , Ugochukwu Aneke
- 465. Festus - Xviii , Philip James Bailey
- 466. Mob Injustice , alexander opicho
- 467. Simple Observation #260 - When Worldly H.. , George Krokos
- 468. Life's Justice , Ron Pate
- 469. Justice , mark bowdidge
- 470. Justice , Abdelrahman Elawad
- 471. Thirsty For Justice , Srishti chaplot
- 472. Why So? , Muhammed Vally
New Justice Poems
- Just Doing Justice, Andy Brookes
- Two Parallel Lines, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Justice Is A Must Anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Justice Is A Must, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- That Ugly Injustice, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Crocodile's Plight, rohan bendre
- The Uniform Of Justice (Black Lives Dont.., THEODORE MOSLEY
- Mob Justice In South Africa, Kenneth Maswabi
- There Must Be A Justice, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There Is No Justice, Sheldon Carruthers
- carpe diem