289.our brothers and sisters are terrorists... -new-
I want you to wear my torn shoes,
And walk on the thorny mountains,
We are poor and nothing is ours,
Packed with anger to subdue your manners, read more »
290.What Is Justice?
This is justice,
1 feat stool for a 6 feat man,
2 feat stool for a 5 feat man,
3 feat stool for a 4 feat man. read more »
291.Ring Of Truth
Justice sits back, watching every beat pound itself
into a ring of truth.
Belief and honesty are being filled continually with
the greatest ideas left us by our forefathers. read more »
292.Justice to the Unjust
justice: as word, read by perpetrators eyes, is cruel as meaning is defined,
consequences drawn on them caught,
soon shroud actions in, murderous blame, read more »
It’s foolhardy and naively absurd
Believing attorneys every word
When they with legalizing fury
Sum up their case to a befuddled jury read more »
294.if sometimes you do not fail
If sometimes you don’t fail
it means that you’re not trying hard
enough, and may be getting stale,
perhaps in attempt to guard read more »
Black justice in a land of potential read more »
296.Where is justice gone?
Where is the justice in the world?
Where is honesty, has it been hurled?
Where is truth and justice hiding?
Why do the backstabbers always win? read more »
297.IN THE LINE OF DUTY (In the memory of Cst. J.T. NKOSI)
Was it a grudge?
or maybe a trap?
But why him?
A role model in the making read more »
Where is justice
I do not see justice
Here or anywhere
Is it at all read more »
299.Justice Or Peace
How can be a difference between peace and justice
I never knew there could be a difference
Among these two essential points for survival our world's
I always thought they complete each other read more »
there are no acts
that can not be justified
by justifications read more »
New Justice Poems
- Where there is truth and love, gajanan mishra
- our brothers and sisters are terrorists..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Gender equality., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Justice for the people., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 'I can't breathe' Tanka for Eric Garner, Chenou Liu
- Absence of justice, gajanan mishra
- Statue of Justice, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Justice versus injustice, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Earth Melting Into bits and pieces, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Whole World Is A Criminal And They A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Judge Too Is Not A Judge, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Indian Law & Justice Needs To Be Liberal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Hear The Inner Voice, gajanan mishra
- Saudi Arabian Girl, You Will Get, You Ju.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Where Is Justice?, gajanan mishra
- Prosaic Justice, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Do Not Know It Who Is A Judge And Who .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- My sister mutilated by wealthy rapists, Ugochukwu Aneke
- Judgement, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Let It Begin With You, Ali Faisal
- Social justice, hasmukh amathalal
- Justice be delivered, gajanan mishra
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- A Tanka for Michael Brown's Funeral, Chenou Liu
- Petitioner, Pius Didier
- We Are Nothing but Jokers, Akhtar Jawad
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Pledge Of Allegiance, Göran Gustafsson
- Justice, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- minister of justices, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Justice is there at last, gajanan mishra
- Preparedness, Edgar Albert Guest
- What a Paradox, Valsa George
- Who 's Whose Judge, I Don't Know?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Justice, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Lost And Alone (Victims Of The Beast), Dave Alan Walker
- Endless wait, gajanan mishra
- Humanity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Justice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Where Is Justice?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Chapter III, Amal Dunqul
- TRUTH, LIES AND JUSTICE, Patrick Odimba
- What Is Justice?, Patrick Odimba
- Crime and Punishment, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Stephen Lawrence: 21 years on and justic.., Stanley Collymore
- I Protect Justice, gajanan mishra
- Law And Equity, Akhtar Jawad
- Easter 2014, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Mockery Of Justice, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Black Justice, ogunniyi abayomi
- Unrelentable Justice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Justice Is Delayed, hasmukh amathalal
- We're Done Crying; We Want Justice, James Ogunjimi
- Justice, Ershad Mazumder
- Justice Justice, gajanan mishra
- The Torturous Taxman, James Irwin
- >>Idea Of Justice, Abdul Wahab
- Justice and Merit, Abdul Wahab
- Ring Of Truth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Justice denial, hasmukh amathalal
- The Eradication Of Negligence Of Common .., rohan bendre
- Uncle Trevor's Common Man Story, rohan bendre
- Justice, Aniruddha Pathak
- How good is legal edifice?, Aniruddha Pathak
- Justice 2, Nassy Fesharaki
- Justice to the Unjust, Edward Webb
- Justice A Bud, SILVI TRIPATHY
- When justice looks an aged bride, Aniruddha Pathak
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem