Laughter Poems - Poems For Laughter
Poems about laughter. You can read the best laughter poems. Browse through all laughter poems.
Angel Of Deliverance - Poem by Kolt Kudray
Oh Angel of Deliverance
ascend upon me in this my
Deliver me from this Hell
I constantly dwell.
I cant see light only darkness.
Happiness turned to sorrow in
a blink of an eye.
A constant torment at the hands
of my subconscious, the twisted
and demented laughter brings me
to my knees.
As my holds me down to be strapped
to the bed of pain and sadness in
this my Sanitarium.
As my Demon takes control it begins
to take me on a mental trip of
Robbed of my senses and body,
I feel nothing only numbness.
this Psychosis getting worse.
The laughter, oh the twisted
laughter echoing, mutes all esle.
I cower in the corner of my cell
and cuiver. This life how dark
and endless it seems times are,
reaks havoc on my broken mind.
As I am forced to watch knowing
well I can do nothing.
I fall victim to my Demon and
pray for a Angel of Deliverance.
Comments about Angel Of Deliverance by Kolt Kudray
Poems About Laughter
- 1. Angel Of Deliverance , Kolt Kudray
- 2. Perplexed Mind , Matthew English
- 3. My Loves , LathaPrem Sakhya
- 4. Wind Speaks , Bernadette M. Bland
- 5. The Guardian Angel , Daniel Treese
- 6. That Kinda Of Day , Lost Sierra
- 7. Daughter , Jessica Kelly
- 8. Laughter Of The Stream , S.C. Setai
- 9. He Wandered Through Sunlight And Laughter , Sidney P. Roberts II
- 10. Smiles, Laughter, Happiness , Vindya Pon
- 11. Laughter , naomi deluca
- 12. High School , Hannah Shier
- 13. Knowledge , Heidi Perez
- 14. The L≪3rum (Kerum) , Emmie Louiese Pope
- 15. Extreme Kindness , Joseph Skipsey
- 16. Perspective , jim smith
New Laughter Poems
- My Laughter, Vera Sidhwa
- The Day The Jester Died, Adam M. Snow
- Howlers, David Harris
- Laughter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Laughter, Matthew Hunt
- Sunshine Is Close.....By Eva, Eva Tortora
- Laugh Riot, Dorothy Sinha
- Laughter Is Life, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Laughter, Paul Gerard Reed
- Tears Of Joy And Laughter, Jimmy L. Lyons
- carpe diem