Laughter Poems - Poems For Laughter
Poems about laughter. You can read the best laughter poems. Browse through all laughter poems.
Living In A Dream In Breaking Dawn - Poem by Drac Mal
Do you know that feeling?
When you care deeply about something?
Well I'm having that feeling. Right now.
Every thin page that I turn feels exciting and sad at the same time.
Every new page I read and see is a new advanture and another page that satisfies my curiosity.
Page six hundred and forty is where I am.
Page six hundred and forty is where my advanture will come closer to its end.
I am sad.
I am sad and I want to cry.
The tears I shed as I see the pages getting smaller and thinner every minute.
I cry seeing and knowing and seeing my advantures coming to an end.
My compassion too coming to an end with the pages.
Pages flipping, story ending, tears dropping.
The sadness overwhelmes me.
How could I feel like this?
How could such a reaction come to me?
Because of a book?
Ha ha ha I laugh.
Laughter that comes flowing in on me.
Laughter that knows my passion.
Laughter that knows why the tears dropped.
Laughter that knows me.
Because it isn't just a story.
It's a story that brought up my tears in return to my laughter.
I see the dawn.
The dawn is breaking.
The breaking of dawn.
The page turns.
The page ends and the story and the book.
Comments about Living In A Dream In Breaking Dawn by Drac Mal
Poems About Laughter
- 1. Living In A Dream In Breaking Dawn , Drac Mal
- 2. Laughter Of A Child , xolisa stuurman
- 3. Laughter Is My Sunshine , Samantha Wallace
- 4. Dear Sweetheart , Victoria Ritchie
- 5. Scenes From A Tudor Style Room For The B.. , Dizzy Darling
- 6. Laughter , claire delap
- 7. What Is? , Sky Welch
- 8. Laughter In The Rain. , CHINWENDU IBEH
- 9. The Man Parts The Water , Matt Ullman
- 10. Laughter 2 , Susie Sunshine
- 11. Laughter Series 3 , Susie Sunshine
- 12. Free , Maureen Adair
- 13. Empty , judy compton
- 14. Gunpowder , Bjorn Visser
- 15. One Too Many Tears , Paul Cutting
- 16. The Remedy , Samlayy Broussard
- 17. Paranoid (Paranoia) , Loveless Poet (Kyle S.)
- 18. Laughter , ronalyn lopez
- 19. Times Of Distress.. , david gerardino
- 20. A Dreamer's Dream , Jacob Randall
- 21. Tears Of Joy And Laughter , Jimmy L. Lyons
- 22. Sunshine Is Close.....By Eva , Eva Tortora
- 23. More Than Life (The Street Leads You To .. , Keith Anastase KAMOSSO
- 24. Laughter , Claudia Krizay
- 25. Tears Draped In Laughter , Onaiza Simeen
- 26. Shifting The Burden , Knute Skinner
- 27. Tears Of A Clown , John F. McCullagh
- 28. The Children's Laughter. , Ray Moore
- 29. From The Rooms , Tom Squires
- 30. My Heart Falling In Love , Willio Etienne
- 31. Searching , Willio Etienne
- 32. A Roomful Of Laughter , kendall thomas
- 33. To My Friend Of Honour , Taher Shemaly
- 34. Bacchanalian, , , , Hard To Clean , david gerardino
- 35. The Story Of Her , david gerardino
- 36. Just As It Seems , shechem durden
- 37. Gone , jordan emrick
- 38. 'Envy' , Shania K. Younce
- 39. Shooting Star , Ben Muto
- 40. Haunting Energies , Rosi Caswell
- 41. The End Off Me , michael stavrou
- 42. Screaming Silence , Randi Reid
- 43. Investigation , david gerardino
- 44. Fix Me Up Meds , david gerardino
- 45. Closure , Tom Squires
- 46. Amidst The Confusion , Mehdi Chith
- 47. In Honor , Lauren B Called
- 48. Little One In The Middle One , Scott Stanley Davis
- 49. The Night Before I Cried , Phumzile Qata
- 50. Yesterday , Sarah Riley
New Laughter Poems
- My Laughter, Vera Sidhwa
- The Day The Jester Died, Adam M. Snow
- Howlers, David Harris
- Laughter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Laughter, Matthew Hunt
- Sunshine Is Close.....By Eva, Eva Tortora
- Laugh Riot, Dorothy Sinha
- Laughter Is Life, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Laughter, Paul Gerard Reed
- Tears Of Joy And Laughter, Jimmy L. Lyons
- carpe diem