London Poems - Poems For London
Poems about london. You can read the best london poems. Browse through all london poems.
The Most Beautiful City London Is The Capital Of England And United Kingdom - Poem by Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
The most beautiful city London is the capital of England and United Kingdom
It is situated in the South Eastern England on the biggest river Thames,
Magnificent houses of parliament stood in the heart of the city with freedom,
Parliament is made up of the house of common and house of lords and it makes laws.
London is the constituency of the European parliament and it elects 8 MPs,
It exists to challenge the work to decide taxes and scrutinising the Govt,
It is a rich and scientific city in the world and a queen of the world beauties,
Thames is a large river in England and it goes through London and it is 346 kilometers.
It looks so excellent that the visitors spend happy hours on it with family,
Big Ben tower above Westminster bridge welcomes to the visitors to enjoy,
St.James beauty clinic in central London works for the treatments of beauty,
London queen hair dresser and beauty Salons city of London are expensive and popular.
The London school of beauty provides training of make up artistry courses,
LCBT is world famous college to run private courses in central city of London,
Many topmost Govt. departments are located very close to parliament houses,
New Wembley Stadium of London is the largest Soccer Stadium in the world.
Central hall westminster is the largest Central London conference in the world,
Georgian House Hotel in Central London is near all major London attractions,
Architecture building is the symbol of London having a great hold,
Park Plaza Hotel, Savoy Hotel, Luxury and Grand Hotels are top in London.
Visitors come from all the corners of the world to reside in these hotels,
Old See Saw, Brian Jackson, Bare and BFI films are famous in London,
People go through films and video films and art films with great happiness,
Jashua Hill, Harrington Hill, Tower Hill, Notting Hill, Saffron Hill and Muswell Hill.
Thames river, River Lee and other rivers and hills are the gifts of London city,
God has blessed to London City providing all the necessary needs of people,
Citizens are lucky born to live in this city to see natural beauty,
Big Ben British museum and Bucking Ham palace are graces of city.
Tourists of the world visit to London to see delightful and interesting sights,
Churches Mosques and Temples always look at the sky God to talk and greet Him,
God is happy to see the devotional places decorated at night by colorful lights,
Churches Mosques and Temples of London city are the most beautiful in the world.
At night in lights London looks like a beautiful and fairly dressed bride,
London trovit properties are let for rent and for sale at the best prices,
Supreme Court is final for civil or criminal cases in UK on the right side,
London is a cool city to live and it is an amazing place to live in its nature.
As a Kingdom of England London has powerful Air force Navy and military forces,
By nature London city is the great honor of England in respect of united kingdom,
There are many universities in London among them are 10 top universities,
Oxford and Cambridge universities are European in the 10 top universities.
Queen Marry university, University of London, London University Guide, City London University,
University of western Ontario and London’s global university are top most in the world,
World renowned zoology scientific research society is well-set in the London city,
Cancer research UK, Mad Science London, MRC National Institute for medical research.
Primary resources science London, Bio-Medical science London, science learning centre,
Imperial college of science technology and medicine and kings neuroscience institute,
And research and training London health science institute is St. Joseph’s health care,
Medical, Engineering, MBA, LLB and other various colleges are found in the heart of London.
There are 9 London Airports and three of them are actually in London town,
5 Major International Airports of London are the greatest Airports in the world,
London Oxford Airport, London City Airport, UK Airport and London airport taxi are well known,
It is international business center of the world and people come from all the countries of the world.
West Minster bridge is a road and foot traffic bridge over the river Thames,
Tourists look at the sights of colorful birds flying on the banks of the river,
People and Animals swim in the river and people wash clothes on the banks,
Fishermen catch fishes and sell fishes on the banks and in the market place.
The people move on the Westminster bridge by buses, cars, scooters,
cycles and walks,
Attractions and sights of London markets, London stations and bridges are beautiful,
In London the rich live in one part and rich and poor and average live in other parts,
London Govt. is strong and careful to control the public by legally or by Police Force.
England does not have a President rather a Monarch or a Prime Minister,
Sir Robert Walpole was the first Prime Minister of UK and he got his post in 1721,
He governed England from 1721 to 1742 and as a Prime Minister he was a well worker,
He died in 1745 having been England first and longest serving Prime Minister.
His palace was in London the capital city of England, he lived with his family in London city,
David Cameron has been elected as the current Prime Minister of the United Kingdom,
He became Prime Minister on May 2010 and a leader of British Conservaty Party,
England has only A Prime Minister collectively in association with the United Kingdom.
Comments about The Most Beautiful City London Is The Capital Of England And United Kingdom by Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
Poems About London
- 201. The Most Beautiful City London Is The Ca.. , Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- 202. In My City , Patryk Krzywon
- 203. Early Works - Maurice , David Harris
- 204. Genius , gershon hepner
- 205. Sally The Acrobat , Theresa Ann Moore
- 206. Floral Poems Of Delight , Joyce Hemsley
- 207. 5 Pm On The 56 , C Richard Miles
- 208. Bullington , Cicely Fox Smith
- 209. Philosophy , Cicely Fox Smith
- 210. Carmela , Edward Kofi Louis
- 211. The Tracks That Lie By India , Henry Lawson
- 212. To Donneen , Dora Sigerson Shorter
- 213. Wild 21st Century , Paula Glynn
- 214. Green Street , Frank Avon
- 215. Nine Cities Of Six Lines , Bill Grace
- 216. The 'Poem A Day' Project ~ Day 135 , Flying Lemming
- 217. Oscar Wilde , Francis Duggan
- 218. The Miners Of Lightning Ridge , Francis Duggan
- 219. The Wrong Way , Angela Wybrow
- 220. Dracula On London Street , Vishal Sharma
- 221. Odessa - My Principessa , Larisa Rzhepishevska
- 222. William Wallace At The Stirling Monument , sheena blackhall
- 223. The Journey Home , Angela Wybrow
- 224. Lieutenant Shellback R.N.R. , Cicely Fox Smith
- 225. Nitrates , Cicely Fox Smith
- 226. The Sheep And The Goat , George MacDonald
- 227. The Song Of The Dedicated Househelp , RIC S. BASTASA
- 228. Contemplating Hell , gershon hepner
- 229. Shakespeare & Poet For The Lord = Tom Zart , Tom Zart
- 230. Torn , Nassy Fesharaki
- 231. Mother Of Exiles , Robert Laurence Binyon
- 232. Swr Raleigh Married Elizabeth Throckmort.. , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 233. Poem Five , Charles Hice
- 234. London Pool , Cicely Fox Smith
- 235. Britanica Hymn Edited , Aldo Kraas
- 236. By The Old Pagoda Anchorage  , Cicely Fox Smith
- 237. London Seagulls , Cicely Fox Smith
- 238. Los Angeles And London , gershon hepner
- 239. Britanica Hymn Revised , Aldo Kraas
- 240. I Have My Eyes Fixed On London Song , Aldo Kraas
- 241. A Sea Burthen , Cicely Fox Smith
- 242. My Obituary , gershon hepner
- 243. Frederick And Geraldine (Part 26) , Marieta Maglas
- 244. Reality Is Such A Bore , gershon hepner
- 245. The Hypocritical , Francis Duggan
- 246. Dutchman's Call , David Lewis Paget
- 247. Rose Of London , Francis Duggan
- 248. Karl's Daughter , gershon hepner
- 249. Chalk And Cheese , Angela Wybrow
- 250. Night Flight , Angela Wybrow
New London Poems
- Prose Poem 2, douglas scotney
- After Church Going 1958, Terry Collett
- Train To Ipswich - Found Poem From Th.., Clifton King
- In The Coolness Of London Winter, Eustace Dunn
- Frederick And Geraldine (Part 26), Marieta Maglas
- London, Jerome Chukwuemeka
- The Beloved Prophet Peace Be Upon Him, zaheer uddin
- The Five Carlins: An Election Ballad, Robert Burns
- London Skies, G. Akanji Olaniyi
- I Am A Professor, A Univeristy Professor.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- carpe diem