Loss Poems - Poems For Loss
Poems about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
133.Urge survives the organ
Menopause is not the end
For a woman’s lust.
Temper loss is not the end
For a man’s lust.
Teeth loss is not the end
For one’s palate.
Are those a curse or a blessing?
31.03.2000, Palakkad read more »
134.Games of cruelty
The question was crying in the corner
In spasm fingers casting
Delivery pains of questions
In a trembling body revealing read more »
wild boars with a ferocious look
Carrying a pair of strong teeth
The male ones so violent
In jungles they groans sometimes read more »
136.Loss A Different Thing.
I can't bear the loss of a dear
I can't lie a word on the dear
A loss I feel a loss every time
Even a loss of bird kept in my cage read more »
137.Not All Losses Are Bad
Loss, most of the time bad. On occasion, great!
SOME TIME A LOSS CAN BE GOOD! read more »
No matter who win who loss
And wait and see
Things happening read more »
I feel no loss
In not reading and also
Not able to understand read more »
140.Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry)
Devastation and Chaos on the land
Loss of lives, loss of Future
Warriors lost their souls. read more »
Loss affects everyone at one time or another, under different
We all grieve in ways known only to each individual, there read more »
142.I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity
I lost the poem in its complexity
There was too much of it-
And in too great disorder
The purity of its feeling lost read more »
143.Leaving A Place Is Sweet
A shift of place causes
Loss of friends, and also foes.
Loss of foes is sweeter
Than loss of friends is bitter. read more »
144....We all sink in black holes
We all sink in black holes
of bad luck,
Live again, live again
stamp out that pain, read more »
New Loss Poems
- Continuing To Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loss A Different Thing., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Casualty of Love, Linda Barnes
- Processing Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- #2 Newspaper Black-out Poetry: 'RUDE SH.., Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- An echo for a novel dream, Duy Bui
- carpe diem