Loss Poems - Poems For Loss
Poems about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
what happens when you loose hope?
when you cant seem to find that reason to go on?
why do we feel this way?
will we ever find the answers?
some lose faith,
others lose hope,
but whichever you lose you may want to remember this...
with every loss there is some type of gain,
lose your faith and you might gain trust,
lose all hope and you could gain those who would hold you together.
whatever you lose you may not realize it but you will always gain something.
people need these questions,
we need these losses,
because we have to lose in order to gain.
this is the way of life we live everyday,
with loss there is gain,
with gain there is loss,
its a never ending cycle, a cruel cycle, but it teaches us the values of a loss and what that loss really means to us.
no matter what we lose there will be a gain.
hopefully we regain or faith or our hope but its our hope that also brings us to loss. read more »
Winter is ending
And I regret the loss of
Its cold clarity read more »
304.roses and lies
First pain read more »
only read more »
I gave my life to eyes of being
It rose and grew at loss at end
I gave it not to things unseen
It rose and grew at loss at end read more »
309.Like Many others
Like Many others
Like many others I fear loss
Like many others
I fear for my mother read more »
310.your loss diminishes me
your loss is my loss
tho ur gain may b my pain
i may not feel
not as much as u may read more »
Sadness, loneliness, fear
Fear of the uncertain
Of the unknown
And the devastating losses read more »
312.New Year 2013
End of the year,
What amount of loss and gain read more »
New Loss Poems
- Continuing To Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loss A Different Thing., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Casualty of Love, Linda Barnes
- Processing Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- #2 Newspaper Black-out Poetry: 'RUDE SH.., Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Tourtured Child, Melanie Hannon
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- carpe diem