Loss Poems - Poems For Loss
Poems about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
Let's go to the green steps of the lawn
And do the sums of life there sitting down
If we want only profits and no losses
And all the losses turn into profits
And all the profits turn into losses
Then the scale of life, of course, dis-balances
This leads us not in paradises but, of course, in hells.
It seems to be small whatever things we gained
It seems to be big whatever things we lost
If all the lost things are gained
And all the gained things are lost
Then life is not, at a gain but definitely at a loss.
If the profits are the blissful graces
Then the losses are not less than the spices
Whatever we do on the steps sitting
All these are not sums but a bargaining
This Leads us nowhere but to do mistakes
In this we never do profits but always do losses. read more »
50.The European Debt Crisis- 2012- Updated 5/20/12
JP Morgan is in the news announcing losses in the neighborhood of 3 billion dollars.The American press, in this case the NY Times, offers us the soothing response that this is not so bad and that everything will be ok. read more »
Blow me far away
Away from my grief read more »
52.l Losses Are Sometime Good...
Loss, most of the time bad. On occasion, great!
SOME TIME A LOSS CAN BE GOOD! read more »
Loss of life, loss of money, loss of your wife-maybe a loss of your job can not compare with this!
Over the river,
Through the woods,
That is the only thing that I heard. read more »
In war there’s no winner
In war there’s no win either
War’s loss’ of a tall magnitude
Loss at war’s a colossal grave. read more »
55.To Fine Lady Would-Be
Fine madam Would-Be, wherefore should you fear,
That love to make so well, a child to bear?
The world reputes you barren: but I know
Your 'pothecary, and his drug says no. read more »
56..The Love I have has no other name
A memory lost.
A tear forms,
But I'm not sad.
Sad of the loss read more »
Arms is active in each side
Fought for the myths of single past
To fix the belief with an extreme sigh
To nullify other with grin of arms read more »
59.Loss of Time
A forgotten time
A forgotten society
A forgotten land
A forgotten people read more »
What is life without love?
What is love without lust?
What is lust without loss? read more »
New Loss Poems
- Continuing To Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loss A Different Thing., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Casualty of Love, Linda Barnes
- Processing Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- #2 Newspaper Black-out Poetry: 'RUDE SH.., Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- An echo for a novel dream, Duy Bui
- carpe diem