Loss Poems - Poems For Loss
Poems about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
Reaching Forward - Poem by Mary Wismer
Let each one of us speak
walk in Love, light and wisdom.
Let know one deceive you with
Empty words. for there were once
Darkness but now you are light.
Love with faith knowing that whatever
good anyone does, will receive the same.
to write the same things is not tedious,
but for your safe. for we are the circumcision
who worship God in spirit.
To have no confidence If anyone
else think he may have in his flesh,
I more so! Concerning the righteousness
which is in Blameless, but what things
where gain me, this i have counted loss.
Yet indeed I also count all things loss for
Excellence of my knowledge for i Have
suffered Loss of all things and count
them a Rubbish, by that I may gain by faith.
and be found, not having on
my own but which is through faith.
Not that I have already attained,
or I am already perfected by rich
and beauty but press on that
I may hold of which Jesus
has also laid of me.
I do not count myself to have
Apprehended: but one thing
I do, forgetting those which
are behind and reaching forward
for those which are ahead.
I press toward my goal for
the prize of the upward,
as may as are Mature
Have this mind, and if you think otherwise.
God will reveal even this to you!
I urge you true companion
Be Anxious for nothing,
but everything by Prayer and supplication
which surpasses all understanding
will guard your hearts and minds.
Comments about Reaching Forward by Mary Wismer
Poems About Loss
- 1. Reaching Forward , Mary Wismer
- 2. Arab Spring , Joseph Narusiewicz
- 3. Temple Lusts , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 4. The Market , Naveed Akram
- 5. Strength To Overcome The Loss Of Loved O.. , Derek James
- 6. Death Of The Undertaker , kennedy musyoka
- 7. A Loss Of Inner Peace. , Ryan Ko
- 8. Loss , Andy Brookes
- 9. Sorry, For Your Loss , Josephine DixonBanks
- 10. Nuclear War , Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- 11. A Long Shine , Alafe Ramat
- 12. I Don'T Know , Amy Eggebrecht
- 13. Bereaved , Tricia D'cruz
- 14. Feel It , ashley derenda
- 15. Success And Loss , HudaM DeGratePoet
- 16. Flawed , Delilah Love
- 17. An Echo For A Novel Dream , Duy Bui
- 18. Ode To The Senses; A Sense Of Prayer , Lorenzo Costigliolo
- 19. Enough Said , Les Farmer
- 20. Missing My Soul , Blue Angel
- 21. Missing You (My Sanity) , StormCutter41 Brown
- 22. A Letter To My Father I Call Gestish, Ha.. , Emu Getachew
- 23. Your Loss , Sarah Reamey
- 24. The Wake Of Pain , montana hohensee
- 25. Casualty Of Love , Linda Barnes
- 26. Loss Of Innocence , April Janvier
- 27. What Is Dying , Angelica Maxfield
- 28. For Grief , John O'Donohue
- 29. Only Love Can Say... , LoraMae Hawkins
- 30. Sense Of Loss , akram saqib
- 31. We Can Still Be Us , Jr. plumhoff
- 32. Waltham Summer , Caasder Fronds
- 33. Beauty In Sorrow , Kristy SenkoHall
- 34. The Loss , Adewole Olaniyi
- 35. No Cure But There Are Stars , Diana Americano
- 36. And A Bag Of Chips Lyrics , Caastder Frondts
- 37. Its A Big Loss , Fantiz Evans
- 38. Cowardence , Alicia Erickson
- 39. Pray , Curtis Brown
- 40. A Loss Sheep , ademola oluwabusayo
- 41. Reality Spoken Of Lies , Tracy Elizabeth Welter
- 42. Loss And Gain , fade ward
- 43. On A Rainy Day , Gayathri Menokee
- 44. The Gift To Proceed , Chatara Conway
- 45. The Loss Of A Father , Lisa Mider
- 46. I Miss The Ordinary Self, When All Extra.. , Sumita Jetley
- 47. Alone , Nothing boy
- 48. Fragment , Guillermo Veloso
- 49. The Last Two Wars , Khembottra Oum
- 50. Hold Me For A Moment , Shakeela Kingzley
New Loss Poems
- Loss, The Princess is
- Loss A Different Thing., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Processing Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loss That Has Cost The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Do Not Fear Loss, Doctor Shantung
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- Silent Beauty, Mehdi Chith
- Re-Value-Ation, tolu ogundare
- Loss Of Things, gajanan mishra
- Roses And Lies, Eva Tortora
- carpe diem