Loss Poems - Poems For Loss
Poems about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
In war there’s no winner
In war there’s no win either
War’s loss’ of a tall magnitude
Loss at war’s a colossal grave.
Mythological wars we know
Or the great wars of history
Or take any war of recent past
All’re full of deaths and destruction.
Wars’re sources of disaster
More and more weapons’re used
Power of the old compared to new
Seems as if it’s minuscule.
Weapons’re there to prevent wars
Weapons’re there not to be used
Hope everyone learns this simple rule
And turns world into a peaceful place.
There’ll be those who initiate wars
All for their own selfish gains
One must recognize these elements
And see that wise counsel’ll prevail. read more »
62.963: Peace n happiness wish...
Love is so beautiful,
In love there is loss,
Life is still beautiful,
Do not cause loss, read more »
Losing someone so special to you
Someone you loved so dearly
To lose that person
Is the greatest loss ever. read more »
64.*See it coming
I'm tired -
Past loss - read more »
65.A losing streak
You are gone
From where my feet
Shining sand torn and devoured read more »
67.The Gain of Loss
Hardest of Lifes lessons is loss,
In which having becomes without, read more »
68.Wail Of Woe
Mourn the prodigal losses
At all times and all places
Their frequent and inexcusable traces
In young and elderly sad alike faces read more »
69.Answer to loss.
Do I have an answer to loss?
The answer to loss! ! ! ! ! read more »
That thou hast her, it is not all my grief,
And yet it may be said I loved her dearly;
That she hath thee, is of my wailing chief,
A loss in love that touches me more nearly. read more »
71.It's Autumn Again
It’s autumn again
Leaves whisper the sound of our past
In loss they pay a descent
To the ground we fall read more »
Whatever may the consequences!
Whatever may be the losses!
We can only pray for precious lives
But one thing has to be believed read more »
New Loss Poems
- Continuing To Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loss A Different Thing., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Casualty of Love, Linda Barnes
- Processing Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- #2 Newspaper Black-out Poetry: 'RUDE SH.., Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- An echo for a novel dream, Duy Bui
- carpe diem