Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
So long with cheers
Weigh loss may be no fear
It shall not shed even ounce
Little inclusion of worry can take chance read more »
A memory lost.
A tear forms,
But I'm not sad.
Sad of the loss read more »
75.Man loses yet no loss.
An ovum grows at the ruin of a sperm.
A woman grows at the peril of a man.
Every love ends in loss to man.
Yet no man seems to regret the loss. read more »
76.We can still be us
My mind is racing,
I can't make it stop.
Somethings gotta give
or my hearts going to pop. read more »
77.Tears Of Loss
Going back to a place frequented daily in the past saddens
us, memories are happy, yet instantly bring tears to our
eyes, because they are no longer alive. read more »
78.Life is Loss
I have given this one most thought.
To learn this lesson you may not want.
But everybody knows and everybody felt
Some have seen more with the hand they've been dealt. read more »
My paper, my pencils, my keychains, my glue,
They're nowhere to be found,
Nowhere, it's true,
But it does not matter much read more »
Tortured child sitting on the window pane
Innocent boy, hurt through inner pain
Bleeding arms cut by serrated knives
Ends in the loss of more innocent lives read more »
The loss of a child
is sadness within.
How do we recover?
How do we begin? read more »
You say its my loss
Is it really my loss?
Is it my loss cause you walked out on me?
My loss cause you turned your back on me? read more »
83.Losses (A Sonnet)
When I think of the losses that I hold
My grief lashes out tears in torrents;
My losses are in pure gold
And so my heart in turbulence laments. read more »
In the sadness of my depression gets me down, so gets me down!
In a mood all day or most of my day get up with headaches, stomach pain, pain, pain.
Total loss of enjoyment can't be found.
Total loss of everything can't be found. read more »
New Loss Poems
- No loss only gain, Aftab Alam
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- PH: Physics: Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Who knows its pain?, SALINI NAIR
- Keep silence and stay, gajanan mishra
- What Good If (Tetractys), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Haiku, doctor, S.D. TIWARI
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- My Precious Sack Of Cloth, Captain Cur
- roses and lies, Eva Tortora
- kingdoms and other stories................, Eva Tortora
- taken casually, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss, Thomas Ware
- The Loss Is Actually Yours, Rohit Sapra
- sunday lawns, lee fones
- Greed, umaprosad das
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Word, Prabhakar Subramaniam
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Solitude, Jay Decenella
- Here Is Election, gajanan mishra
- Is It So, SALINI NAIR
- Token Loss, Kay Ryan
- Metal Minds Fears, Terence G. Craddock
- A loss to gain, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Love And Loss (tanka), hap rochelle
- I Am Older, Richard Webb
- Lovely Bread, SALINI NAIR
- No loss to the dead, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Childhood, Rahman Henry
- The Rising, Chrissy Horning
- Depression!, Andrew Hinds
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- Love..., Aidan Cost
- All The Things Are Going On At Once, Shalom Freedman
- Losses (A Sonnet), Rajesh Thankappan
- The Loss Of God, Salil Singh
- Desire to Live, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Heroes Grave, Loyd C. Taylor
- Escapism Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Forgotten Garden, hap rochelle
- Short Poem, Amanda Elizabeth Sanchez
- Nothing Is Suitable, gajanan mishra
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Cyclone, Aftab Alam
- Fight is a fight, gajanan mishra
- I Am Happy Just Watching, Circadian Verse
- Breaking Bad (Heisenberg Poem), Eric Niehoff
- Life is what it is, george albot
- Leaf, Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Listening to 'Rhapsody in Blue again' /T.., Shalom Freedman
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- When You Think, My Dear, gajanan mishra
- ......quit not loser, rommelmarkmarchan beyond poe ..
- Haiku Since Sere, Jonathan ROBIN
- hope, austin fortner
- Presentation is beautiful, gajanan mishra
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Limerick- Video Game, Allen Steble
- Words, Magadbujin Odser
- Going for anti-logic, Abdul Wahab
- What Betrayal, Tracia Love Shalom
- The diseased have no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- H.I.A.D., MyLast Words
- The Losses, Sanjeev Kumar
- Reliefs and Burdens, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- - Gamble -, Aparna Chatterjee
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak