Loss Poems - Poems For Loss
Poems about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
73.HAIKU - ying, yang
ying and yang
love and hate
the world at a loss read more »
74.Path To Peace
Every problem can be
Why fight over it?
And create war. read more »
75.Innocent smile that hurts....
Innocent smile shows her jaw
Hands that moves with smile
She was holding her mother’s hand
She was the gift of lonely street read more »
So long with cheers
Weigh loss may be no fear
It shall not shed even ounce
Little inclusion of worry can take chance read more »
77.do not understand
I do not understand, the pain of my loss is to much to handle,
all i say is, mommy drie your eyes,
mommy dont you cry all i wanna do is die,
i tell everyone who dont care about me to scramble, read more »
78.PH: Physics: Haiku: Gravity Too
79.Being wise and fool
Big gain big loss is a risk.
No gain no loss is secure.
Small gain small loss is safe.
Small gain no loss is wise. read more »
80.Desire to Live
Its own way
On skin read more »
There is scope
When you flop
To improve upon
And not remember what is gone read more »
82.Limerick- Video Game
He plays not for loss nor gain
He plays whether it be sun or rain
He plays it day and night
He plays it dark or light read more »
83.THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie)
My heart nothing but
an onion skin thin
sheet of paper read more »
84.LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS
& the world losing read more »
New Loss Poems
- Continuing To Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loss A Different Thing., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Casualty of Love, Linda Barnes
- Processing Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- #2 Newspaper Black-out Poetry: 'RUDE SH.., Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- An echo for a novel dream, Duy Bui
- carpe diem