Poem about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
85.Water can sustain life (but not for him)
Water can sustain life, , but not for him,
Water took his life, he never learned to swim;
Too many children, too many early deaths,
Water claimed their souls and dying breaths.
A fraction of a second, is all it takes,
Pools, canals and man-made lakes.
The greatest loss, is to the very young,
Their songs are finished, and left unsung,
Water refreshes the body no more,
The spark of life has exited the final door.
Water can sustain life, but not your daughters,
There is no such thing as 'our safe waters.'
The greatest loss, is unfinished growing,
The biggest loss, is always knowing,
Knowing your boy or girl is dead,
Wishing it were you instead. read more »
86.Losing My Minority
To lose one’s minority
Is not a bad thing.
With the loss of minority read more »
87.Breaking Bad (Heisenberg Poem)
Once a timid science teacher
Lost out in the private sector
Changed his life to deter
Family’s loss from death’s dark specter read more »
When you are gone
There's darkness around.
The green moss
covers the ground. read more »
89.The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldier's Life
THE UNBEARABLE LOSS OF EACH YOUNG SOLDIER'S LIFE
The unbearable loss of each young soldier's life read more »
90.Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry)
Devastation and Chaos on the land
Loss of lives, loss of Future
Warriors lost their souls. read more »
Thatched roof with heavy rain
Mouth opened, horrible cyclone
Loss-loss everywhere, no gain
Trees uprooted, bowed with pain read more »
92.All The Things Are Going On At Once
ALL THE THINGS ARE GOING ON AT ONCE
All the things are going on at once-
Too many of them read more »
93.No loss only gain
One drop of rain,
With great pain,
Wheel moves and moves,
No loss only gain, read more »
So, what do you
Now that he's died
I write another read more »
Sitting, wondering with eyes, the feelings stirring inside,
their touch soothing yet ripping apart fragile tenderness
held within. read more »
96.Causes of anger
Fear of failure is the cause of anger.
Upset of plans is the cause of anger.
Sense of injustice is the cause of anger.
Loss of importance is the cause of anger. read more »
New Loss Poems
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A Fictional Loss, Lubna Hazeem
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- The Gift to Proceed, Chatara Conway
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Lost..., Wanita D'OrAlook
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- Tears, cassidy lorent
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Rain Again, otteri selvakumar
- Tourtured Child, Melanie Hannon
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- carpe diem