Poem about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
97.Life is Loss
I have given this one most thought.
To learn this lesson you may not want.
But everybody knows and everybody felt
Some have seen more with the hand they've been dealt.
But I’m going to remind you because it seems.
That change is the worst enemy that deems
The fear that you have for the future
Is the loss that you will lose there?
But life is loss but not all loss comes
In the form of death or separation from
Two loves who no longer give
Each other their own life to live.
Because sometimes people have to walk away
From the hurt that they feel each day.
Sometimes people have to let go of the feelings
And move on with the day to day dealings.
Or never find themselves without remorse
And never having any recourse
Of the life that is loss and always having to carry
Those people that which they should bury. read more »
98.Leaving A Place Is Sweet
A shift of place causes
Loss of friends, and also foes.
Loss of foes is sweeter
Than loss of friends is bitter. read more »
Indeed we live in troubled times
Our days filled with angst n’ worry
Good folk committing petty crimes
Blindly going nowhere in a hurry read more »
100.Not All Losses Are Bad
Loss, most of the time bad. On occasion, great!
SOME TIME A LOSS CAN BE GOOD! read more »
101.Larger than life-size
I lost him and he was lost
And yet in the loss of him
I have more delight,
The loss of him looming read more »
Dearer to woman is sons than daughters.
Sons feel a greater loss than do daughters
In separation or loss of mothers.
Women are roots and men are branches hence. read more »
103.Sex is thicker than blood.
You can scold the child;
You can scold the parent.
They can be taken for granted
As they are bonded by blood. read more »
104.about the mother
she feigns laughter
to hide her extreme grief
about the unexpected loss
of the beloved read more »
I am ashamed
that I cried anguished tears
at the negligent damage
I did to the exhaust pipe read more »
106.Loss of love and care
It was a harmony in those days
Rejuvenation of tales and melodies
It was like a wind that gazes at snowy night
To fetch it in an astonished way read more »
107.Breaking Bad (Heisenberg Poem)
Once a timid science teacher
Lost out in the private sector
Changed his life to deter
Family’s loss from death’s dark specter read more »
The world as I see it
Is a spinning catastrophe.
Death read more »
New Loss Poems
- #2 Newspaper Black-out Poetry: 'RUDE SH.., Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- The Gift to Proceed, Chatara Conway
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Lost..., Wanita D'OrAlook
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- Tears, cassidy lorent
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Rain Again, otteri selvakumar
- Tourtured Child, Melanie Hannon
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- carpe diem