Poem about lost. You can read the best lost poems. Browse through all lost poems.
When trust is lost, how can things move forward?
When love is lost, how can friendship remain?
When hope is lost, living remains awkward;
When fairness lost, most men could turn insane!
When wealth is lost, it could be well regained;
When health is lost, life is only a bane;
When virtues lost, nothing is truly gained;
When peace is lost, dialogue must start again.
When mind is lost, how can one ever feign?
When man is lost, to trace him is quite sane;
When Will is lost, no man can live or reign;
When God is lost, all things we do in vain.
When soul is lost, the fear of Hell awaits,
And fail do we to enter Heaven’s gates!
8-11-2001 read more »
14.These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women
I see these city lights and flashy cars
These beautiful women lost under stars
These daughters and sisters and mothers
These lost women read more »
Trust, earned or lost
Do you have it from the beginning
Do you earn it
Does it take long read more »
Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
Lost in a crowd, I'm losing my breath.
Lost as a girl, lost as a woman,
I need to grow up, don't think I can. read more »
Lost in the universe, thats more frightening than fear,
Lost in the Earth, where i feel as if nothing is near,
Lost as a person, Lost as man,
Needing to find myself, but i dont think i can. read more »
18.Lost you, lost everything
Lost you, lost everything,
Lost the dream for being your forever,
Lost my each kind of feeling.
Lost your love, lost happiness, read more »
As I lay down and stare at my misshapen shadow/
What I could have had/ Lost/
What I would have had/ Lost/ read more »
20.Innocence lost and pain gained.
I lost my innocence.
Not once not twice but more times than I can count.
It was becuase of bastards.
Bastards who wanted to hurt. read more »
21.But For Being Lost
As black imbued black, so was rendered the pitch of darkness
That befogged this godforsaken yard of graves -
And too the dank, ‘til now forgotten chapel that
Did little to grace these forlorn grounds. read more »
22.Is There More Of Anything We Might Lose?
I mentioned to a friend of mine,
I lost my love and having a difficult
time going on without them. With a rye smile
they said, 'That's okay. They'll read more »
Lost in the memories and wonderful sights,
Lost in another kids fight.
Lost and confused,
Even broken and used. read more »
24.A Full Stop.
I’ve lost a full stop,
And I need it for the end
I’ve lost a full stop,
It’s driving me round the bend read more »
New Lost Poems
- I'm Still Lost..., John Ugolo Umah
- Friends Forever, Ravi Rai
- Lost..., Anonymous Retard
- Lost Angel, Darren Unger
- lost pt 2, Mario Tz.
- We Lost More Than a Dad, Sabrina Niday Hansel
- Lost!, Shereen Ramadan
- Lost Reverie, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Lost It All, Zanjabeel Almahdawi
- Lost, DAVID werts
- Lost, Aparna Chatterjee
- I'm Lost, Dragon Crenshaw
- I lost because of you., Dragon Crenshaw
- Lost, nic hillen
- Art of losing , maria sudibyo
- Meditate To Win Win Never Lose, Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Kh ..
- Depressed Angel, Annika Hodges
- Love Lost, Justin Smith
- I am lost, i am lost, swetha reddy
- Lost, Michael Ernst
- lost the guts, Janine Alyssa Navarro
- Lost you, lost everything, Tanveer Sharma
- Lost, Lost, john wake
- Lost, Bhavna Bhaskar
- Lost And Found, Colin Coplin
- Lost, Jada McElrath
- Lost, Catlina Daniels
- Things I Have Lost, Lydia Shivley
- The Lost Heart, Mike Quick
- Lost, Assorted Thoughts
- Lose, Mark Hopwood
- Lost and Alone, Marilee Morley
- Vayagara helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- LOST IN YOU REVISED, Aldo Kraas
- LOST IN YOU, Aldo Kraas
- Lost in everything, katarina bowman
- I Lost Her, Mirah Adi Kusmarini Putra
- Lost, Cookie Dempsey
- Lost and found, Vasco M. Resendes
- Lost, Lince Wiens
- lost, mark aguirre
- Meiji 3, penyair aja
- lost, astha sharma
- LOST TO YOUR LOVE, chidiebere franklin
- Lose my train of thought, Joseph Hampton
- LOST SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Lost, gowthami sreedharanath
- Lost, Jenna Kelley
- I Am I, Kranthi Pothineni
- I Lost, Robert Uy
- ~Lost~, Demarcus C. Parker
- were lost in a world, Jessica Rutherford
- bury my soul, Bobby Butterfield
- I lost, Celine Avoudikpon
- Lost in Memories, Jenna Kelley
- Lost in Love....., villager gulabo
- I'm Lost, Emma Haze
- What i've lost, new poet
- Lost, Toni Brwn
- Lost, Melissa Ramey
- I Wanna Get Lost, ary bolanos
- I'm feeling all alone, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Lost, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Lost, Kevin Fisher
- But For Being Lost, Mark R Slaughter
- Lost, Sara Hammouri
- im lost, dalton lakin
- my first poem, imnt alive
- LOST TREASURES, Eby James
- Lost, Shelby Lanier
- 'To Do' List Of A Klutz, A.K.A Yours Truly, Leslie Ching
- Lost, Sami Woodall
- A Full Stop., Gordon David
- she masters now the art of losing, RIC S. BASTASA
- carpe diem