Lost Poems - Poems For Lost
Poems about lost. You can read the best lost poems. Browse through all lost poems.
Braking Winds - Poem by Harshavardhan Kalalbandi
With woman in the water, man in the wind;
The west moon burgeoning, an aching limb.
Up picked courage fallen, held high, the faces
Of lost comrades, of mothers cries, lost
Yet to found be the heart fallen, in the
Abyss of darkness, the pit of joy un-found.
Home to eternal ill fated mind,
Asylum to the purging soul.
Foes rejoicing the degree that plunged,
Shadow wishers wert dark comrades never hunched.
Weeping are the friends who cared.
Strapped to a wheel, yet they shall not break;
Faith in their hands snap in two, by the devil pieces rake.
Crack in the ice till the ice cracks down,
Shattered to bits in the hostel of his own town.
Though hope be lost, despair fueling the run,
Though lovers be lost, ego pushing the shores.
Hope lost, lovers lost. What remain but grave illness
And the essence of the reeking death.
Array of light of change arranged to lift the
Veil of despair and the fabric of hope lost.
Lovers lost, but the love not. Eternal it sings
Tune unchanged, notes ever pleasant to the ear.
With woman in the water, man in the wind,
Where the water eroded the fields, blew flower the wind.
Under the windings of the water, sing the woman
Unheard, unsought, unseen and unknown.
Thrown in the wind, fights the man; Defeat
Inevitable, infecting, insensitive, and intricate.
Though they sink through the tissue of soil, and sky
Hope they gain, love they earn. Up they rise.
Heard, sought, seen and known.
When woman sinks and man blown,
Up they rise, sheaved in cosmic light,
Guarded by their knight of victory.
Comments about Braking Winds by Harshavardhan Kalalbandi
Poems About Lost
- 301. Braking Winds , Harshavardhan Kalalbandi
- 302. I’m Lost , Vaibhav Rawat
- 303. After 4 Years? , Rudolph Manheim
- 304. Lost My Childhood , James yardy
- 305. Cozy Conversation , GANESHAN GURU
- 306. Lost , Michael Saurer
- 307. Broken , Kayla Louise Smith
- 308. Emblem Of Hope , seyi dekol
- 309. Lost , Dillon Crawford
- 310. Her Darkend Ally , Brandi Joyner
- 311. Lost , Kristina Bowman
- 312. I'Ve Lost , Michael Poston
- 313. Immersion! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! , Green Peace
- 314. Smiling And Driving , prathap suthan
- 315. Lost In Love , Poet Hunter
- 316. The Blind Pianist , Echezonachukwu Nduka
- 317. My Rip For Him , david roberts
- 318. Lost... , No Reason To Care
- 319. Lost In The Crowd , Allen gill
- 320. Death To Me , Allen gill
- 321. In Our Thoughts , karan baadkar
- 322. Lost Boy Eyes , chris moreno
- 323. Beautifully Broken , Mz Patron
- 324. Lost , Krupa ...
- 325. If You... , Jinx Natta
- 326. Chapter 1 The Beginning Of The End Of M.. , Mindy Brown
- 327. The Smiling Eyes , Mike Ski
- 328. The Abyss , Dylan Brown
- 329. Lost In Love , AaI Harvey
- 330. Lost Within The Mind , rob reijman
- 331. Lament For Atlantis , Phillip Ellis
- 332. I Lost , Catherine Raymond
- 333. Our Present World In A Whim , Samantha Williams
- 334. Grace Among The Pigeons , manu emmanuel
- 335. Lost , Assorted Thoughts
- 336. Lost Love , Isaiah Thompson
- 337. Lost , Tammi Celina Lyons
- 338. Somebody Is Searching A Million Reasons .. , dipankar chakravarty
- 339. Memories , Milo Orren
- 340. Feelings With Ceilings , Unic Cjonr
- 341. Pain Of Life , Rohit Sapra
- 342. ~the Image Of Me~ , Brandy Avery
- 343. Death , Zjhadae Dubois
- 344. God Himself Cries , Joseph Manduke
- 345. Lost The Guts , Janine Alyssa Navarro
- 346. My Lost Love , Tierra Bradley
- 347. Lost , Qwiona White
- 348. I Lost It All! , estif Gebru
- 349. The Lost Ones , victoria driver
- 350. Lost , elizabeth benitez
- carpe diem