Poem about lust. You can read the best lust poems. Browse through all lust poems.
in the dry winter air
my muse and I read more »
122.Neither Love Nor Lust
123.Billboard To Lust (Haiku)
Moist dewy lips
Dressed with the ring finger read more »
What is time?
The tango of two some or three some on your wrist?
Or the shadows that change on the silicon chip?
How much can you split it? read more »
In the realm of all the human possibilties
that i have predetermined to ascertain
that even ewe have now discovered read more »
Women hunt for husbands; read more »
The motion of the dance beckons:
Will you surrender?
Principle falls away,
The bite of love draws heart's blood. read more »
She is Leo;
The lust is extravagant.
I explore the lust, and
Leave the extravagance for Leo. read more »
129.Lust is only flame
Lust is a must to start with.
Trust is a must to last with.
Then sustains marital interest.
Trustless lust wrecks the boat. read more »
130.Always Made To Look Desirable
The sins of this world!
Always made to look desirable;
And many flow into them,
In the form of illegal lust. read more »
131.Musk of her sweat
Musk of her sweat when I inhale
I was never in this world, Sailed
Not for the dream of heaven but her
Lips and eyes and rhythm of breath. read more »
they become as human
they dress trousers read more »
New Lust Poems
- The End Result, Edward Kofi Louis
- Marketing Lust as Love, Aftab Alam
- Lust Let Loose, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Love Life and The Lust, Aftab Alam
- Concision, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cloth, sloth!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lust Doesn't Last, Mihaela Pirjol
- Personality Disorders, Edward Kofi Louis
- You Will Know Them By Their Fruits, Edward Kofi Louis
- Of and regarding the necessity of lust, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Though The Spirit Is Willing (Tanka), Edwin Tanguma
- Blue, Blur!, Edward Kofi Louis
- With Your Own Mind And Body, Edward Kofi Louis
- Living In A Mad World, Edward Kofi Louis
- As The World Accepts Them, Edward Kofi Louis
- Death Is Your Signature, Edward Kofi Louis
- In Excess, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unfruitful Works Of The Darkness, Edward Kofi Louis
- Using The Nations, Edward Kofi Louis
- Trained To Kill, Edward Kofi Louis
- Being Part Of The Four Ruling Powers, Edward Kofi Louis
- Being In The Counsel Of Unrighteousness, Edward Kofi Louis
- In So Many Different Forms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Being Sold To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Spreading Out, Edward Kofi Louis
- Keep Aloof From All Forms Of Adultery, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lust, Trinidad Villafranca
- Love or Lust, Jean Cohen
- A Love Lust!, Ramesh T A
- Is it love or lust, Adam Wilson
- Fantasy IV, Mark R Slaughter
- Lustful Love, Nadia J. Pamphil
- As The Night Draws In, daniel laurence
- Thank You Lust, Bharat Mehru
- Religions Vs Lust, Vadakkumpurath Ramesan
- a certain lust, Takiyah Penny
- Completing All The Touches, Mark R Slaughter
- Lust..., The fallen leaves of Mira
- Love thickens to lust, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Witch, Mark R Slaughter
- Love, Lust; Passion, Jodie Louise Pollock
- Infusion, Mark Richardson
- Lust, Christina Bruce
- Love, Daughter of Lust., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Auf Sich Selbst, Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
- Lust, Michael, Miracle Philadelphi ..
- Lust versus Ethics, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- love&lust, koneko 4 life
- Molester Lusting, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Lust, the root of youngness, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lust, Daniel Fils
- Blood Lust, Justin Terrell
- Love or lust.?, Naa naa
- Search Party, Mark R Slaughter
- Lust in steps felt., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- PARTNERS OF INFIDELITY, Pyeceen River
- Love or Lust, Kimberly Wares
- Bloodlust, Mark R Slaughter
- The glory of lust, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Possession of Desire, Bonnie Cote
- Talons of a Gothic Mind, Mark R Slaughter
- Curse of Lust, Mark R Slaughter
- Love And Lust, RIC S. BASTASA
- Lust..., Joy O'Pateng
- love; with or without the lust, austin spalding
- Lust, Alex Lewis
- Draped In Their Lust, JOHN THEBURNINGLEGEND
- A Difference…, Stacey Stevens
- LUST, Yonder Burgen
- Whoa Whoa Whoa Hush That Rush, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quicksand of Lust, Salimah Davis
- Lust, You... don't... want me...
- The lust defined, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- carpe diem