Lust Poems - Poems For Lust
Poems about lust. You can read the best lust poems. Browse through all lust poems.
The Lust Of The Wander Still In Me - Poem by Francis Duggan
I could have stayed by those distant mountains where mine was a fairly well known face
And live a quiet life where old friends live far north of here in my Homeplace
But I had the wanderlust in me and the wanderlust took me away
To places far south of the Boggeragh mountains where I live and grow old and gray.
There I was what one would call reasonably happy and I am reasonably happy today
But the lust of the wander still in me though my old memories are in decay
Of the old woods fields, rivers and mountains that do not seem to age with time
That decades ago in the long gone Seasons inspired the long dead Bards to rhyme.
The brown wren's song so loud for a tiny bird I struggle now to memorize
And the old bracken hills of my boyhood I find harder to visualize
The wildflowers of Summer in the lush green meadows hosts to wild honeybees and white butterflies
And those snow hatted hills of the Winter are fading in my memory's eyes.
Yet the lust of the wander still in me and it will live in me till I die
And I yearn for places far distant far from where the masked lapwing cry
In the Town Parklands of Wonthaggi in mid Winter in chilly July
At night time one can hear them calling as above their breeding grounds they fly.
The nostalgia in me is dying and the old memories are in decay
But the lust of the wander still in me and in me till death it will stay
I have travelled far south of my Homeland and passed through landscapes brown and green
But I still yearn for exotic places for places that others have seen.
The lust of the wander still in me though I am now ageing and gray
And from my old Northern Homeland I live many air miles away
Compared to some I'm not well travelled and great adventures I don't have to recall
For despite what some people tell you it is not a small World after all.
Comments about The Lust Of The Wander Still In Me by Francis Duggan
Poems About Lust
- 1. The Lust Of The Wander Still In Me , Francis Duggan
- 2. Change Is Needed , Edward Kofi Louis
- 3. The Hunting Of Dark Angel , Lilly Emery
- 4. Bout, About! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 5. What Happened My Dear , gajanan mishra
- 6. You'Ve Chosen Evil And Lies , Edward Kofi Louis
- 7. Eating The Wrong Kinds Of Food , Edward Kofi Louis
- 8. Look At Your Records , Edward Kofi Louis
- 9. Filthiness , Edward Kofi Louis
- 10. Long Trips , Edward Kofi Louis
- 11. Love, Daughter Of Lust. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 12. Keep Aloof From All Forms Of Adultery , Edward Kofi Louis
- 13. Blue, Blur! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 14. It Floats Along , Edward Kofi Louis
- 15. Concision , Edward Kofi Louis
- 16. Really, I Am In A Bad Time Of My Life , RIC S. BASTASA
- 17. One-Day Meeting , Edward Kofi Louis
- 18. Leading The World To Hell , Edward Kofi Louis
- 19. Using The Nations , Edward Kofi Louis
- 20. Sitting On A Scarlet , Edward Kofi Louis
- 21. Dogs, Gods! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 22. As The World Accepts Them , Edward Kofi Louis
- 23. With Your Own Mind And Body , Edward Kofi Louis
- 24. Leading The People , Edward Kofi Louis
- 25. With A Mask On Your Face , Edward Kofi Louis
- 26. Sideline , Edward Kofi Louis
- 27. Usurpers Of Authority , Edward Kofi Louis
- 28. Unaware , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 29. Lust For Knowing , gershon hepner
- 30. Love Erases Lust , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 31. Over, Ever! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 32. Trained To Kill , Edward Kofi Louis
- 33. Lust Less Is Listless , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 34. Lust In Steps Felt. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 35. With The Confusion Of The Mind , Edward Kofi Louis
- 36. Unfruitful Works Of The Darkness , Edward Kofi Louis
- 37. In Excess , Edward Kofi Louis
- 38. Lust Doesn'T Last , Mihaela Pirjol
- 39. Being Part Of The Four Ruling Powers , Edward Kofi Louis
- 40. The Glory Of Lust , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 41. Time , Hardik Vaidya
- 42. In So Many Different Forms , Edward Kofi Louis
- 43. Being In The Counsel Of Unrighteousness , Edward Kofi Louis
- 44. All The Young Girls Are Becoming Pregnant , Edward Kofi Louis
- 45. Death Is Your Signature , Edward Kofi Louis
- 46. They Lust , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 47. Witch , Mark R Slaughter
- 48. To Disturb! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 49. Itinerant! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 50. Unclean Lips , Edward Kofi Louis
New Lust Poems
- Love Triangle (War Of Love), Ransome Adejugbe
- The Dancing Girl, Terry Dawson
- The End Result, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Is Lust And Peace Is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Cloth, Sloth!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lust Doesn'T Last, Mihaela Pirjol
- Sunsets And Roses...By Eva, Eva Tortora
- Personality Disorders, Edward Kofi Louis
- You Will Know Them By Their Fruits, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ancient Love Come Back To Us, DUROJAIYE ADEBOYE
- carpe diem